HWNDU - OpDrone

Fuck the mods.

Other urls found in this thread:

google.co.uk/maps/place/36°09'28.2"N 82°43'43.0"W/@36.157831,-82.7307937,977m/data=!3m2!1e3!4b1!4m5!3m4!1s0x0:0x0!8m2!3d36.157831!4d-82.728605
youtube.com/watch?v=Jo1YRWNollw
CRIPPLEch.net/hwndu/res/66783.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

REMINDER OF THE PLAN

Quit fucking deleting our shit, mods.

what county is the flag pole in, I had no idea it was in tennessee

bamp

Here's a pic of the map.
I'm sure one of these anons knows the county.

Shadilay

add hooks on the side of the bucket so we can potentially add stuff in the future

Greene

this is the exact spot

google.co.uk/maps/place/36°09'28.2"N 82°43'43.0"W/@36.157831,-82.7307937,977m/data=!3m2!1e3!4b1!4m5!3m4!1s0x0:0x0!8m2!3d36.157831!4d-82.728605

Jewmod fuck you.

noice

>Look up Nolichucky Automotive
It's in Afton, Tennessee.

I'd reconsider the string. Once the bucket is on the pole the string will go limp and you won't be able to get the hook out of it.

about an hour from me
this is very tempting

Maybe some sort of electromagnetic release system then

Why are the mods doing this?

honour and glory await

If I go to the site, what should I do?

the fucking thing is 30min away from where i live bro

mods are libtards and hate seeing us win

see the following;

We should figure out optimum angles of approach for anyone attempting to get into the area. Thankfully the house in question has a ring of trees and bushes around it to provide cover. Any militaryfags here?

Put up an American flag

KEK

Make it so

Because it could be considered trespassing (or harassment, at this point), and they don't want any plans of illegal things on here.

my little knowledge of laws say i'd at worse get a trespassing misdemeanor, MAYBE vandalism but I'm not too sure about that. But I'm a fatass and lazy. I DO have a confederate and american flag though.
wanna fug

we need a smug pepe.jpg on that bucket asap
it will become a monument

would any sort of multistage delivery strategy make sense? like is there any way we could put something there first that would make getting what we really want there easier?

If you go to the spot raise up the great flag of kek and play shadilay and drink some milk

Lil Pollack mods don't wanna see you winniiiiiiin
They wanna see you in the archives

what if kamikaze drone?
Make priority getting flag secured on pole, then abandon drone?

I'd prefer for the drone to fly away magnificently, but it seems like cops will just follow it back to the NEET in the pepe shirt holding controller anyway.

Quick rundown on the operation? Autism found the secret Shia flag in North Carolina, captured it, and then now what?

the flag is in the middle of nowhere, and no reasonable police force is going to have a permanent guard on a flag 24/7. The chances of getting caught are basically non-existent

Take it one step further and cut down the flag pole. It'll be the ultimate disrespect.

no point leaving an empty flagpole, time to add something of our own

Yeah

Use wire

if we cut down the flagpole they move it somewhere else, then we have to find out again

See

Someone needs to whip up some museum quality rule 34 of Our God Emperor sodomizing SheliaPoof to go on that drone strike. For freedom.

Tennessee. We're currently thinking of how to replace it with our own flag.

You'd be right, but LaCuff probably has money and weight to throw around to protect his precious art installation.

make a portable charging station hidden in the bush to lay low for a little while

i'd be more afraid of shoot first ask questions later. Fatty makes a good target.

We need to mark our territory so no flag pole is a no go

Where do I find a pepe flag at 930pm?

hahaha priceless

Your going to need a bigger drone to carry all that stuff
What type ?

Maybe hack the stream?

This. Nothing will happen. He wants to say we've got no lives? We'll see exactly how he feels after he's been camping out all night protecting a flag that he's already lost. The flag will fly.

one of my ideas is place a solar powered speaker somewhere with a solar powered station and blast shadilay

most drones can carry approx. 800g, that will be more than enough weight allowance for the contraption

Thanks op I was mad when they deleted it

>Trump speech
>Flight of the Valkyrie
Do you have this mashup already or does someone need to make it?

This guy gets it. The string must be replaced with something rigid. Possibly another clothes hanger, or the handle for the bucket could be repositioned if it had a handle to begin with.

how about skywriting?

Still waiting for HWNDU edit.
youtube.com/watch?v=Jo1YRWNollw

I... nice.

shit just use a beach bucket, they have plastic handles

As long as I don't catch a ban, I'll keep these threads posted.
I don't plan on sleeping tonight.

When will you guys learn?

i think one dude mentioned using copper wire. just make sure you coat it in some hydrophobic material so it doesn't get water wear

I support this stupid project.
Godspeed, Anons, and KEK bless!

Cool as that would be, I doubt it'd get loud enough to be heard, especially if there's wind.

Regarding the drone, the most important thing that needs to be worked out is the release mechanism. There's probably commercial options out there that would get the job done.

Very expensive. A banner behind a plane would be more feasible.

Who's gonna hire a skywriter

Rebar tie wires?
Their strength/weight ratio is insane

Did anyone here buy this flag?
We can use it to send an extra powerful message.

I would replace the bottom of the bucket with some clothes so it can take the form of the flag pole and make sure it'll not fall

>Jayden Smith: the scientist

Reporting in
Show me detailed pics of the area or well drawn ones at least and I'll see what I can come up with
Need as much detail as you can, shape of the land, where the Windows in the house are, the trees and shrubs, ect

:^)

true i forgot about the wind

Kek.

Based user.

you anons think he'll recover from this?

Give me a flag and I'll hang it tonight.

I recommend a localized diversion. anyone have low-grade fireworks to coordinate?

this, youll more than likely need more than one though.

To add to this, the release mechanism must require the minimum amount of precision flying. The simpler the better.

check these maps out

Nigger intellectualism

See for an aerial view.

Can I get a numbered step-by-step on this one?

A Nazi flag

They should've just hung an American flag. It would show how Shia is really the one doing the dividing and him taking it down would make him look like shit.

a mp3 player with a small peaker can be glued or taped to the inside of the bucket. the bucket might also improve the sound

Flag is located at:

36°05'43.1"N 82°47'18.3"W

Bunker for mod faggotry
CRIPPLEch.net/hwndu/res/66783.html

Some mod on at night is an absolute fucking kike

If you're reading this, powertripping faggot, kill yourself instead of jerking off to deleting threads

By the way rock salt is on discount at some local target stores. And possible freezing rain tomorrow night. Salt+grass
Would it at all be possible to glue the flag to the pole? gorilla glue is pretty good shit.
Have we considered confederate flags?

>saved

While I had a good chuckle over this epic display of weaponized autism, I feel the need to bring you all down with a bump.
This hugely succesfull raid got so much publicity it's a cert we will now be flooded by wannabe newfags bringing their shitty "look at meeeeee, Imma fag" culture. Just warning.

If kek allows it this will be the flag

TWITTER ANONS

START SPAMMING THE HASHTAG #HEWILLNOTDIVIDEUS AGAIN

We need maximum Opsec.

Don't have one on hand. Anyone nearby have one handy?

You guys are no better than niggers, trespassing and stealing private property.

I hope Shia finds those responsible and presses charges.

Taking satellite screenshots in a pattern around the house. We have no pictures of the house itself. Although...

This guy could take pictures of the exterior on a drive-by.

here's an idea for the release mechanism. We get something on there that is super easy to get there, but we put a magnet on it where we need to guide the next thing. Go for round two, use the magnet to guide it, and once it is stuck, we can hopefully release pretty easily. let me see if i can diagram the process