Daily reminder:

There is absolutely nothing wrong morally with beating your woman.

>inb4 muh law

Appeal to authority fallacy, not an argument

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/1wZNXK6fvNE?t=2
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Why would I beat my Woman?

It's my woman, that'd be like keying my own car.

Idiot.

Your car doesn't give you lip

what about beating your meat?

>thinking obedience to the law is arbitrary
nigger detected

If my car gave me lip, why would I give a shit? what the fuck does it know, it's a car.

It is though. I have a degree in physics too, I can tell you a thing or two about the world that would blow your little pea brain.

I'm not a cuck.

I demand respect at all times. If you don't like it, suck it up, and brace for impact baby.

> being a huge faggot on a mongolian basket weaving message board.

Pajeet, you should go back.

> being this insecure

My woman's opinion doesn't sway me because at the end of the day what I say goes. I'm her protector and beating her undermines that.

You dont key your own car? da fuq

I mean... Beating your wife is wrong, but giving her a good slap when she's being hysterical is not. Women are emotional creatures, sometimes they let their emotions carry them away... When they're in those states they can't be reasoned with, the only way to get them to calm down is to snap them out of it with a little physical pain. I would treat a man the exact same way if he were being unreasonable, and made it clear he could not be reasoned with.

Buddy, I just was recently released after doing 2 years and a bit for domestic abuse and assault.

Enjoy getting cucked.

t. kissless virgin

>I demand respect at all times
You sound like a dicklet.

I was in a relationship for 2 years until the bitch went to the cops and ruined my whole life.

Oh buddy, you don't say stuff like that to a guy like me.

>suck it up, and brace for impact baby.
>people like this exist

youtu.be/1wZNXK6fvNE?t=2

Ya lost me here.

I'm not your buddy, dicklet.

Maybe your life wouldn't have been ruined if you hadn't beaten her.
Say, did your father beat your mother?

Personal violence is for the weak.
Can't solve problems or arguments otherwise.

lol, what are you going to do faggot, beat another defenseless woman to take out your frustration that you were a prison bitch?

Yup. I rocked my ex's world. A dose of tough love never hurt her, her cunt mother wormed her way into her mind.

>I demand respect at all times
faggot

nice psyop intended to label some of us as woman beaters
sageru

>punch wife
>she tells cops
>"That whore, I did nothing wrong!"

I used to beat on fags like you for fun in high school. I was a Greco-Roman wrestler.

Women should be equals.

Fckng Sup Forums can say whatever bullshit it want, but women are our equals.

Ahmed, please go.

was that because you like holding men or did you feel like the uniform complimented your ass?

She had no problem with it until her mother stuck her schnozz into my business

>gorilla warfare

Manly sport, really complemented my natural wit and brute strength.

>I was a Greco-Roman wrestler.
And you somehow changed your race to become a nigger? Fascinating. Tell me more, dicklet leaf.

Men aren't even equal to other men.

I'm of Welsh descent you faggot. Pic related is me. I'd make you piss blood asshole.

>Greco-Roman wrestler
and i fought at the battle at Cannae

> Natural wit

> wasn't smart enough to stay out of jail

Oh shit, we've just fucked with the wrong leaf guys. Can I pay you off with this shiny American quarter? It's worth a lot in your money.

>Canadians acting tough

>hats tacked to the wall
Trailer trash tier

Stop, my sides are in orbit. Ah, thanks for the laugh, dicklet.

Shut the fuck up Burger, we didn't chose for this faggot to represent us.

Neither does mah woman.

Sorry to say I think she is cheating on you leaf.

O-Ok.

Beating your woman isn't love. It is dominance.

Quit being the control freak.

That's some terrible shitposting, even for a leafcuck.

Personal violence is necessary sometimes. With your bitch though? Nigger please, she's not your equal, she's like a child.

>degree in jewish physics.

Totally fucking worthless.

Is that bathroom tile behind your bed!?

Fuck off you shill! Even using an issue like domestic abuse to try and corner Sup Forums into some stand that YOU perceive we support, just shows what a bunch of low lives you really are
t. Kid Who Lived Through It

You have to go back

You're ok, leaf. This dicklet it probably from ontario or manitoba and the flouride is getting to him.

Alright, nice troll, you get a Canadian 8/10. Have a (You).

Life happens. Ill have you know I used to be a high school physics teacher and I have a BSc in physics with a minor in chemistry. That's all irrelevant now since I'm now unemployable due to my criminal record.

I'd stomp you, bitch.

It's convenient bro. Fuck you.

What city you in? I'll make you see stars.

lol this faggot hits his loved ones.

>muslim detected.

you have to go back to the pit of fire.

Don't come to the US when your country collapse. If you come, you will be deported.

no need to beat. just slaps or spanks work fine

>I DEMAND RESPECT
>because no one would ever willingly give me any
>because deep down, I truly deserve none
We know, user.

It's ok.

It's a recent photo I took in my bedroom in my mother's house since I had to move back in since my life was ruined after I was released in November.

well remember pol, watch out for Welshmen as they are known to be thieves.

It certainly shows beating women probably children and the elderly too.

>High school physics.

Good job learning how to put a battery into some water.

t. abdul

>t. Brainlet

Agreed. Sup Forums has gone soft with the limp-wristed civic nationalist fags.

You look like a toddler.

> Bragging about teaching

I'm in the lake shore area of Toronto buddy, come get me if your autistic ass can read a map.

I have aspergers.

Better than you could ever do, Goofbitch

well duh, Welsh people are just horrible, dumb, ugly people in general.

Cool, so you are not going to bitch about it when your husband beat the fuck out of you, right homo?

I'm in Alberta. I'd come if I had a car though just to teach you a lesson.

you need to come up with other types of troll threads leaf. This one is old and not that funny anymore

if there comes to a point when you need to beat your woman you're better off leaving that woman
BALD BALD BALD

Lol, I see nothing wrong with your attitude, so long as you aren't larpin faggot.

I believe that no matter what you do for someone, they will never truly respect you until you kick their teeth in desu.

>Ok mr wanna be psychic who beats up on women and has anal sex in prison , So Smart , Wow!

Let me just go ahead and say you really should listen to your dead mother when she said to not talk to strangers, There is a very very good reason for this.

I choose to be bald since it looks badass

> Alberta

Makes sense

The only morally acceptable beating is spanking her ass. Slapping her or something worse is whst s dindu would do.

>I have aspergers.
Not even trying anymore. 1/10 poor effort but got me to reply. Try posting some shariablue or hwndu shit next time for a ruse, dicklet.

My mom is alive and I live with her, I hate her guts though.

Unlike half of the play pretend losers on here I was actually diagnosed by a psychiatrist with aspergers when I was 7.

>a fucking leaf
/r9k/ needs to fuck off and stay off.

you sound like you never got respect in your youth, so now you over compensate
or that you always had people sucking up to you when you were young but then you grew up and people treat you like everyone else, but that broke you.
which is it OP?

You should be grateful to your mom that she would be willing to take your felon ass in after you fucked up, cuck. A true man knows how to show gratitude.

Also, water is wet.

>Foreskin
I bet you hear the words Dick Head alot.

>Has assburgers

>Lives with mom

It just gets better by the second!

That's not something to be proud of.

She sounds like an amazingly strong woman.

You are right OP I do it very often to my girl but there's two rules:

>don't hit the face
Unless it's a light slap. I learned this quickly. It always leaves marks and you don't wanna make your girl ugly.
>don't do it so often that she feels compelled to tell someone

My girlfriend has never told a soul and I've been doing it for 3 years now. Don't do it just on whim. It always has to be for some reason. If she does something silly like start an argument or whatever. Girls always tell people when you just do it at random

> has degree in physics
> advocates beating women
> still lives with mommy

> 2/10, waste of skin and genetic material

You have to demand respect because nobody with even half a brain cell would give you any willingly. You abuse your wife because you're a worthless, powerless little faggot who can't be a real man worthy of respect, so you prey on those physically weaker than you because of your own insecurity, and fuck them up physically and emotionally to make up for your own heavy shortcomings.

You don't have to deal with her watching family feud 24/7. I'm about ready to smash that fucking TV.

Fuck off

He lives with his mom, His girlfriend is most likely a fleshlight.

here here

Blatant troll is blatant

Gif related.

Thanks for the picture. Reporting you to the police for domestic violence now.

>ITT: Canadian larps and completely derails thread cold snowy winter edition.