Why are fedoras invading Sup Forums?

This board had always been Christian, with a minority of sensible agnostics that acknowledge Christianity is the moral glue necessary for Western civilization. Lately, however, there's been a huge surge in euphoric shills trying to divide and conquer. Plebbit fedoras, we aren't impressed with your sophomoric arguments, you aren't rightwing, pls go.

>This board had always been Christian
newfag

amazing atheist semi-redpilled the fedora front so that is probably why. purple pilled science merchants running amok.

*adopts 5 niggers from africa*

Compare christian to atheist voting trends.

Hey rabbi

nice picture for ants faggot.
newfag phoneposting at it's finest.

The guy who shoved a banana up his ass?
>atheists will defend this

yup

It's commies raiding the board and trying to stir divisions in the right

It's absolutely hilarious how christcucks go in mental loops trying to prove how anti-Jewish their religion is

Half of your fucking holy book, all your angels and prophets, and even your ten commandments were all discovered by Jews, named after Jewish prophets, or taken directly from Jewish holy texts

Find me one protestant church in America that openly campaigns against Jews and makes it part of their sermons to watch out for Jews. Go ahead. I'll wait.

How IS G*d different from the flying spaghetti monster?

Protestanism is about as christian as mormonism.

>"heh i can say le flying spaghetti monster exists lmao christfags cant stop me"
>"Christfags eternally BTFO"
I was 13 once too

Well then you're left with Catholicism, with the most cucked pope of all time who kisses Muslims' feet, or Orthodoxy which is completely insignificant in America.

I really, really don't understand why Christians here pretend they are the strongest, most anti-Jew force in the world and anyone that criticzes them must be Judeo-Muslims.

Christianity is not a war religion like Islam or a world conquest religion like Judaism. It is a religion of compassion and friendship. The only "warriors of Christ" that are fighting Muslims are niggers in Africa and maybe a couple slavs in Eastern Europe, but they do it moreso because it's cultural, not religious.

There's no reason why you would LARP as a Christian warrior on here. Maybe if it was 1200s AD but it's not anymore, Christianity has lost its fangs.

*tips altar boy*

Sup Forums has always had Christians and Atheists. Even Communism used to have a decent following on here. The NatSoc crushed them though. They got crushed by Libertarians. It's pretty much a hodgepodge slugging match now.

>what is the passion

I'm just getting into Christianity, and I refuse to bow to heretic pope Francis

They ought to build a giant gold guillotine fit only for him

Christianity needs a redpill reformation, but throwing in the towel for "dude nothing matters lmao" leads to cultural marxism and bananas up asses.

There should be another wave of christianity, but it should be based on originality, since the original greek texts make a lot more sense a lot of times. Like how the virgin mary is originaly written as "a young woman" instead of virign.

I'm not an atheist, I'm a pagan. Religion is a necessary moral glue but Christianity is a Jewish subversion tactic, and by a large margin their most successful one.

Who said anything about being an "anti-jew force"?

You can't build a society on being "anti-jew".

You have to have moral footing.

>Jews crucify Christ
>but it's their subversion trick
Wat

Anti-theist from Reddit and YouTube are here now due to the election and still hyped up on r/atheism bullshit.

Francis can't change 2000 years of catholic teaching.

You guys don't care about God or His word. You just wanna use Him to rebuild the west. IMO you're worse than atheists.

>Jews not devious enough to sacrifice one of their own for later gains

Christ would have been yet another transitory cult leader without the martyrdom angle. Look up the history of the period, they were a dime a dozen. The whole "suffering on the cross" angle is what set Christianity apart and made it stick.

>Jewish subversion tactic

You're joking?

The new testament calls the jews out so many times

t. (((Germany)))

We've always been here, friendo

the Christian God is the non-composite, willful ground of being itself who is known to have an incarnation( the nature of which known in the doctrine of the hypostatic union) that is the first century man Jesus.

The Flying Spaghetti Monster is a powerful anthropomorphic figure with powers akin to crude interpretations of theistic personalism.

So? It's a long con. Look at the results. Christianity preaches weakness and degeneracy, it destroyed the strong pagan values Europe had before.

Because the board got popular and these sorry excuses for humans decided they were going to LARP and pretend to be part of something they're not.

They don;t know they stick out like a sore thumb.

Why does the bible call them out as the "synagogue of satan" then? This conspiracy theory makes no sense.

And weak values like tolerance only came about from modernity forcibly ending Christendom. Catholicism and Orthodoxy have a long anti-modernist tradition.

You don't know of what you speak.

Again, they're willing to take some short losses for long gains. It's not like everyone didn't already hate them, adding a little bit if at all really wasn't a big deal, but in the long run, it subverted the strong pagan values of Europe with a cuck religion preaching degeneracy and weakness.

The Bible preaches tolerance. Europe resisted the attacks somewhat, but its strength was despite Christianity, not because of it.

>This board had always been Christian, with a minority of sensible agnostics that acknowledge Christianity

You can't believe in KEK and be Christians. Pick one.

That's cute. Please reconcile your hatred of minorities/Islam/liberals/refugees etc with the words of Jesus.

>You have heard that it was said, ‘An eye for an eye, and a tooth for a tooth.’ But I say to you, do not resist an evil person; but whoever slaps you on your right cheek, turn the other to him also. If anyone wants to sue you and take your shirt, let him have your coat also. Whoever forces you to go one mile, go with him two. Give to him who asks of you, and do not turn away from him who wants to borrow from you.

You could be a true Christian and try to live by these words, or you could reject them and do what is necessary to protect your race and Western civilization despite the fact that those necessary things are in conflict with Jesus' teachings. But instead you choose to be a coward and offer sad, transparent rationalizations and act in ways that are in direct opposition to Jesus' teachings while still claiming to be Christian.

You may fool yourself but you won't fool him.

Exactly. Christianity's injunction against occultism made the west turn its back the truth of the universe for so long, it's only now starting to recover.

And yet the only weakness comes from the corruption and destruction of power of that religion in Europe via modernity.

I don't care how you interpret Christianity. I'm speaking of history as that is your topic. Historically Europe didn't have tolerance as a virtue until the Enlightenment period with modernity. There was not at all the weakness you're speaking about. You're confusing modernity with Christianity.

The Enlightenment was a direct result of the weaknesses and contradictions of Christianity. Problems a pagan society would not have had.

You realize that LARPing as a Christian is the new Fedora right?

Schlomo likes to divide and conquer... The easiest way to divide Sup Forumsacks is by Christian and Atheists... Edgelords on both sides bump the post over a hundred times on average and nobody wins... Takes our minds off what really matters and that is the (((Jews)))

Christianity and Atheism are both degenerate. Paganism is the true cultural legacy of the west, and must be reclaimed.

If that's the first step they take that brings them towards faith, then so be it

The Order of SSPX is the REAL Christian Faith.

The "enlightment" was the result of protestantism hammering a foul root into Europes heart and then continue to spread its "freedom of religion" poison.

>hurr durr DEUS VULT
>yeah fuck the pope that's not real christianity xD

Just fuck off already.
sage

This. 70% of religious discussions belong on /his/, 20% on /x/, and the other 10% scattered among Sup Forums Sup Forums and Sup Forums.

When we see
>kek fedora
and
>kek stickkike
threads on Sup Forums, the vast majority of the time it's D&C.

Especially when we have YUUUUGE happenings right now.

>the edgefag from Hardin Country, Iowa strikes again

The pope is a false prophet and a filthy kike.
Gtfo le reddit faggot

Also

>Europe strength despite Christianity
>not because

user pls. The view of a rational god creating a rational world motivated Europe in a way China was unable purely because they didn't have it. The centralized format of Catholicism allowed for unity in Europe under one banner and a centralization of knowledge. The Christian notion of love motivated that unity and rejected the elitism of the pagan Romans and Greeks, allowing for the pan-European identity we have now. The clergy/monastic class maintained the arts and sciences and bolstered them greatly while being focused on modest lives without expense. Scholasticism is the inheretor of the flame of the ancient Greek thinkers. The notion of corporatism (do not confuse with Corporatocracy) is rooted in Christian teaching stemming in St. Paul, as does class collaboration. Our traditional understanding of women is rooted in medieval mariology.

What the fuck are you talking about.

>not pointing out the obvious outlier

Elitism is necessary, not all are made equal. Pan-Europeanism is one small step away from globalism, or are you going to try and tell me that Finland and Portugal have 100% compatible cultures.

lolnope

As opposed to a corrupt church that was abusing its power in just about every way one could conceivably think of. So the only choices were degeneracy or cuckery. Hey, that sounds a lot like Christianity doesn't it.

>the Christian God is the non-composite, willful ground of being itself who is known to have an incarnation( the nature of which known in the doctrine of the hypostatic union) that is the first century man Jesus.
is any of that shit actually supported in the bible

The Enlightenment came for a lot of reasons. In relation to religion it was because they supported Protestant individualism but rejected continuing the protestant/catholic wars for peace rather than sort out the truth. Tolerance as virtue comes from precisely that.

Further we have the Enlightenment thinkers trying to distance themselves from Scholasticism (the western intellectual tradition from the Greeks to that day) so they wouldn't have influence by the Catholic Church. Further they entirely bought the protestants anti-catholic memes which caused anti-clericalism, forcibly ending monasteries, and bullshit memes like the dark ages that we are still trying to get our heads out of today academically.

Nah, he's just saying big words in the hope it will scare us into not questioning his precious crypto-kike religion.

Rejected continuing the wars that were tearing Europe to shreds. I agree, not a good choice, but the others were worse. And that's the thing with Christianity, it puts you in positions where all your options suck, because it's a shit religion.

Kek isn't a real god, turboautist.

>who are the baptists
>who are the calvinists
why would someone become an atheist if they didn't even understand what they were rejecting? that seems awfully adolescent to me, really makes me think

Christians just pick out the parts of their religion that are the least retarded and try to make it sound less retarded by twisting the words around
Christians are some the least convicted religious people on this planet, and the most hypocritical. They don't actually practice what they preach. They are just sinners who think they are better because they ask for forgiveness
Case in point: all you edgy nu-christians with your constant swearing

Kek is a manifestation. Of something opposed to the current order, and let's be real here, the number alone show that the current order is a significantly Christian one. And all the things Kek stands for are opposed to Christianity.

They do not have compatible cultures but pan-europeanism is how we have a grasp of unity between "white people".

Not all are made equal but the existence of hierarchy doesnt add to virtue and is inherently destructive. This causes antagonism inherently.

Atheists are all edgy teens who want to act le enlightened by rejecting something that's been a fundamental building block of human society for literally all of history.

The incarnation part is. The rest is doctrine clarified later by the church.

God loves you

Christianity is but a corrupted form of Paganism that stole all it's traditions
And that meme was made by a Troll, not a Christian. So it's pretty pathetic to see people using it as an ''argument''

Funny meme but it doesn't make you right.

And this is vague, nonsensical bullshit. Your bias is showing.

Kek is a meme and if you think there's real magick there you're a Wiccan or have full-blown autism.

Incorrect

Some is personal sins, much is you defining Christianity by Protestant Evangelicals.

Mel Gibson is Catholic tho. I wish he would start his own church to redpill people on the Jews however.

Good bait

t. Jewmany

Used to be atheist was the 'counter culture' years back. Not being a Christian is.

White people should not be unified. They should be separate from non-whites, but in the same way they are separate from other whites. Pan-White nationalism is the same kind of artificial bullshit that globalism is, just slightly smaller scale. And hierarchies should exist, you can't have 100 managers and 5 workers.

Catholics don't start their own churches, user

>claiming to be pro-white
>shilling for a religion that was written by non-white Jewish people and taught that the white religions it copied off of were evil
>crediting a religion made by jews for white man's accomplishments

Mormons seem to be pretty based

I thought Joseph Smith was a false prophet tho

IMO you're an amerifat burger retard.

>I LIKE WHITE PEOPLE (but only in the abstract sense, I actually hate everything about their culture, their religion, etc. etc.)

Prove me wrong about what I'm saying then.

I'm not saying I know what it is but refusing to even consider it is the exact kind of willful ignorance of universal truth that Christianity is so unfortunately good at producing.

kys

I guarantee you break a shit load of rules written in the bible, no matter what sect you follow

Why even claim to be better than people at that point?

I hate the religion imposed on them by Jews. I love their culture and want to see it liberated from the shitcult that's holding it back.

>always been christian

I really fucking regret posting all those

>yfw god exists threads

I didn't realize how out of hand it would get. Now it's just trolls and genuine retards who fell for it.

>the Bible teaches tolerance
It doesn't say to let people be degenerate

*Why even claim to be better than people who aren't christian

>that's cute
Newfag. Get out

>Oh, is someone making a point I can't refute? Better call them a Jew!

He might get fed up with Pope Wetback and declare himself Pope.

It wasn't imposed by Jews, retard. Read a history book.