Florida Thread

Daily Reminder that Florida is the best state in the US.

Pic related, my dinner.

>florida man lies to himself during drug-induced state of confusion

Tell me about the Publix, why does the Floridaman love it so?

>eating takeout

this is why millennials will be poor forever

Daily Reminder that California is the best state in the US.

Pic related, my dinner.

It's not the best state, but it's definitely the most fun state

>Going to based Publix and not getting their own brand raspberry tea

You're Publix-ing wrong, my friend.

>drinking liquid diabetes and obesity
But yeah, love me some Publix and UCF

we need to vote out bill nelson pls

also orlando sucks yet i still live here

Countryman, I'm not even a Euro poor and I can tell you that Milo's Sweet tea is pure (((poison)))

>Poor
My bank account has 5 figures of savings.

I can kinda understand why though.

When I go to my summer home down there, the ladies at the cash are so freaking nice, and the lighting makes the whole place feel so comforting.

Like I actually enjoy grocery shopping there, its weird

bost broofs

>5 figures
>rich

holy shit, millennials are more fucked than I thought

Okay Floridian...

'Where shopping is a pleasure.'

Just left Fort Lauderdale yesterday. Are the bums that bad all over Florida? I could seriously raze that entire city and not bat an eye at the loss of life.

Orlando here. Moved from Ohio 3 years ago.

All the dumb cucks who like overpriced food that they "think" is good, shop there. Publix is shit. I've never bought anything there for a decent or for a good quality. You can buy the same exact stuff at other stores for a third of their already jacked cost, or make it yourself for pennies.

We've got a place in town called Farm Fresh Fields(not sure if it's a major chain), but they only sell produce and meat. I've never had better hamburger, steaks, chops or eggs, and their antibiotic-free chicken is cheap as fuck. They also have an ever-changing selection of veggies; I've never been able to find good leeks around until I've gone there. The prices are all low as well. When you can spend $50 on meat and 25$ on select veggies for 2 people for 2 weeks is awesome. $8 for a 16oz New York Strip, grass fed until 2 weeks before slaughter(then they feed corn for marbling) is fucking insane.

I also shop at Aldi for grains for the GF and other various things; Aldi's produce is all the older "2nds" from Farm Fresh so the quality is there(if you use it quickly enough) and the price is fucking minimal.

I really haven't found any homegrown eateries or fares that've have been rememberable.

Feels good man.

Aldi is best for 95% of your grocery shopping. A few of Aldi's stuff isn't good or they don't have it, so then you go to Walmart for that stuff. Publix is only for their deli, their spicy friend wings and subs are amazing but expensive. Don't buy any regular groceries there though

Undeniable proof goys.

>having that much in a basic savings account
lrn 2 save money scrub

We are the best state

Agreed sans the meat and their bread. Meat takes like ass, bread goes bad waaaay too quickly, but I make my on bread so w/e. All grains taste okay there. The cheese is good if you eat that, etc.

Never been to their deli, but I'll take your word for it fren.

You didn't buy the Publix brand sweet tea and get the cup of ice from the deli ? The ice cup is free.
It's like your just a faggot and want stuff shoved in your ass.

Yeah we're better than Cali, making us the best state.

Yeah, some stuff at Aldi is great and others are ass. The only meat I really ever buy is frozen, so it's fine from Aldi

Do they have Milo's restaurants in FL? Its god tier and most of these plebs will never experience it.

SC bro. Low carb as a motherfuck. Publix online ordering is an epic lifestyle win.

Florida is the Australia of the US

Aldi is fucking garbage but you can get a shit ton of food for like $40.

Please don't meme about how Publix is good. I work there part time and they quite literally will schedule you for 39.99 hours so that you will never achieve full time unless you're friends with the store manager or something.

Out of the fifteen people working at our deli, two are full time. Six of the people working there have been doing so for 5+ years and yet are still denied more time or pay.

There's a reason Publix is successful, they fuck the employees while jacking up prices ridiculously high.

Was walking with my Trump hat and some qt complimented me. Feels good man, except that I prefer Jew girls and they're all leftist as fark. Would love to bring home a right wing Israeli qt instead.

Aldis is fucking trash. Had to have been the only store in East Germany.

if Nebraska is the Canada of the US, does that make Florida the Australia of the US?