You're incredible

Alright, I'm just going to give you props.

I've never been on Sup Forums before so this is my first post.

But I must say, you as a force, is terrifying. To the point where it fills me with awe.

Don't ever stop being Sup Forums.

You're amazing. Also, MAGA.

Im saying all of this because not only did you take down HEWILLNOTDIVIDEUS.net and move it to an unknown location, you found it, and took the fucking flag.

You found this shit faster than the NSA for god's sake.

Keep it up

Sincerely,
OP (Who is still a faggot)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8aLtGwHqX8M
youtube.com/watch?v=W6uGP8hHwrQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Hi Shia

can i get a hell yeah?
youtube.com/watch?v=8aLtGwHqX8M

Thanks Trump

Trump, please release a few more shamrock hats... You have no idea how upset I am that I didn't get one...

You have witnessed the powr of weaponized worldwide interlocked web connected autism.
And you've praised it. Thank you good sir.

This flag shit is kind of overblown.

/sg/ finding an ISIS training camp and actually getting it bombed was arguably far more impressive.

Notice me senpai!

ok now lurk more before posting fag. Congrats on starting the road to being redpilled though, it's a bittersweet journey but well worth it

youtube.com/watch?v=W6uGP8hHwrQ

Thanks man, it's been a good year. Better than '06-'08 Sup Forums at it's peak even. Never thought Sup Forums would be this much fun again.

We were trained by the best. Sup Forums is basically a CIA free range chicken coup. You motherfuckers had this coming.

Checked, also I've heard of this story a bit, how did they do it? Do you mind giving me a quick rundown?

Can I get a quick rundown?

Sup Forums is just a bunch of autistic nigger faggots.

>/sg/ finding an ISIS training camp and actually getting it bombed was arguably far more impressive.

It was, that was the kind of thing that goes into unwritten history though. No one was going to talk about it in the mainstream.

The HWNDU shit though is pretty prominent and getting a lot of coverage, it's the kind of event that's more in the public eye.

By using flight maps and astronomy (and other shit), Sup Forums was able to pinpoint the exact location of a flag put somewhere in the US by Shia Lablownthefuckout and replace it with a MAGA hat and a pepe tee.

>I've never been on Sup Forums before

>OP (Who is still a faggot)

knows op is a faggot meme, reddit spacing, and has pepe on her hard drive?????

hmmm really triggers the synaptocons

>People shouldnt lurk before they post
Eternal September was a mistake.

That's crazy. Fucking kek, good work Sup Forums

We've been naturally selected by over a decade of trolling

He only said Sup Forums, I'm pretty sure he's from another board.

Don't forget monitoring the weather patterns, naming the different species of animals that made noise and then cross-referencing where those species reside, and finally, anons driving around honking until it was heard on stream

He's probably a spook.
Sup Forums has been infested lately but they are pretty easy to pick out.

>coup instead of coop
Clever bastard

>autistic nigger faggots

We prefer "autistes".

Nice spacing.

I agree.

Fuck O remember that! Great stuff.

I'd like to make this a reality though, Sup Forums finding illegals, think of the possibilities!

why do you keep referring to her as a he? op is definitely a femanon. also if you want to see a great example of shilling cucks i just busted the fuck out of one in this thread
shit should be a case study on how to spot faggots101 for noobs

It was more an instance of applied /sg/ autism. They just know more about Syria than pretty much everyone.

How did they get the message to the Russians?

Diction and style is entirely different. When you read post from random anons every day for 10 years you don't write books because then people could identify you.

Twitter.
I shit you not.

No fucking way, does anyway have the tweet?

I do on my linux drive. Was playing gaymes and dont have it on hand.
I think its on google if you search hard enough or /sg/ will happily post it for you.

>Diction and style is entirely different.
poe's law invoked. do you mean to say op is not a femanon or are you referencing the other thread?
>statement unclear dik confused

Thanks, I'll go ask them

>proper capitalization and punctuation.
>excessive use of oxford coma
>Proper spacing for a AP style letter including a third space for the signature to break it from the body of the letter.
>Short but descriptive use of adjective with out using double adjectives.
Yeah, Op is not what ever you are hunting.

op is a girl, you ambiguous nigger.

And you shouldn't tell Shultz from Chopan.

>hurr durr i was only pretending to be retarded