Stop complaining about the CIA. You can't defeat the them. They are invincible

Stop complaining about the CIA. You can't defeat the them. They are invincible.

It's better to just accept that the powerful are fit to rule over you, and trust them, or become one of them.

You'll be much happier. The people in charge know exactly what they are doing, and you don't.

What else can you possibly do?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=fXTn2gSG7es
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

they are not even the best hacking agency in dc, let alone the states or the rest of the world.

what are you talking about. it's all distraction. cia is external contact. anyone caught from inside was caught by poking out

Nonstop entertainment. Just needs some whores shaking thier big ole titties.

They're definitely the best hacking agency in DC. They just let the DOD guys THINK they're good.

See Eye Ayy Lmao

> The people in charge know exactly what they are doing
They don't.

The CIA has no idea what to do anymore. They're paying borderline mental patients to run the usual foreign rat-fucking operations abroad and increasingly low-talent media people to publish shillings ops at home, but there's no direction or leadership beyond a vague collective sense of unease and insecurity about the present direction of America and the world.

Their data feeds are clogged with petabytes of facebook walls and dragon dildo orders, while their ability to predict or even understand fundamental events like Brexit, Trump, or even Syria is hobbled by their individual need to keep close commercial and ideological relations with the same imploding globalist institutions in which they intend to spend their retirements. Retirements now in existential threat as the very protection they themselves provide against enemies foreign and revolutions domestic collapses around them, even as all their powerpoint presentations and integrated smartphone solutions are spent in vain. Needless to say, whatever grasp or leads they pretended to have on Russia before, have long since dissolved in the ink.

The CIA has neither the time nor the talent to do more than to archive threads from places like this one. At some late hour, a budding young intern will be called upon to write some kind of report on how these internet goings have caused such a stir, but it will be left to gather dust as the Service, along with the rest of Post-War institutions, noisily fades into ignominy, insignificance and ruin.

They could have prevented this.

they use off the shelf private sector 0 days and vulns, they don't have what nsa or US cyber command has by orders of magnitude

>What else can you possibly do?

burn absolutely everything to the ground and start over

We are beating them right now.

At what?

BRRRRRAAAAAAPPPPPP

asia and yuros are far deeper in the public's pants

Prevented what?

reminder that the people that killed jfk still run the country and the military top brass are on the CIAs side and always have been

Exactly. They run the country. And everyone complaining about it when they don't even know what's going on is stupid and gay.

That was 50 years ago. It's 2017.

>You can't defeat the them. They are invincible

We already beat them once.

Oh come on.

Who beat them? At what?

100x this.

All you morons complaining need to have a hard look at yourselves, you lives, and the habits that make you feel shameful and dishonest.

ya and the cia still suck at whatever job theyve been given shill

Seriously. JFK was fucking everything up. He had to be killed, or he was gonna let the dindus take over and hump all your moms.

>What else can you possibly do?

Elect Trump again.

people have no idea how bad things are

only a complete revolution can fix things

What's he gonna do? Drain the Swamp? You guys haven't done shit to help him. Everyone knows he's going down.

Who the fuck is going to do a "complete revolution"? You keyboard humpers with your memes? You're not even trying to do this.

you dont understand how things work dipshit

Oh, good. A meme. Of a 60 year old speech. You're moving backwards.

You guys have no plans for anything today. No idea what to do

im just making a statement retard, only a complete revolt can remove these people from power, conventional means dont amount to anything anymore

his warning still stands today

you're an useful idiot, maybe read a book for once

sage

Are you gonna do that? Do you even own a rifle?

Oh really? The same fucking idiots who think they can take down Sup Forums by imitating their high school days of shoving nerds into lockers and flashing their awesome letter jackets around campus to show they're the big guys? They think this is an 80s movie or some shit.

They are gettint BTFO by weaponized autism.

Yay, you got Drumpf in the White House by beating a half-dead 70 year old. Yay!

What's happening now?

>>What's happening now?
the CIA u fear/probably work for is getting BTFO.

"devastating incompetence"

By what? The CIA is still here? Is it going to be demolished tomorrow? Do you guys have some super secret idea to fix it?

based Irish

challenge accepted

praise kek niggers

What the fuck does "challenge accepted" mean? Someone could give you an army right now and you wouldn't know what to do with it.

>got Drumpf into the white house
>what did you do?

UHH I DUNNO, GOT A RICH CELEBRITY INTO THE MOST POWERFUL POSITION IN THE WORLD DIPSHIT?

>Stop complaining about the CIA. You can't defeat the them. They are invincible.
Yeah, yeah, calm down DC Bob.

This is the kind of shit they pull when their hand is stuck in your mailbox and they know you're about to come home from work. This is the kind of shit they tell people when they can't just whack them, because they've lost the ability to play their little games.

The sun is rising, and once again the rats of society, the parasites that feed upon its blood during night, will be scorched by the sun of the burning star until there's nothing left of them but empty dried-out husks. Your time is ending, and everybody knows. You know, we know, they know. So scurry back into your little hideout, and pray that the light won't reach you.

Kys

Yeah, you're gonna beat the CIA by demoralizing them with memes. Flawless logic.

And now what?

shit will hit the fan sooner or later here

you'll get a bullet in you're head along with the rest of them, faggot

sage

>give you an army

lol you still dont get it. Sad!

Now we sit and watch as wikileaks continues to fuck the cia in the ass over the next few months with the rest of vault 7

There were shells going off in the background with Baghdad Bob.

You guys think you're gonna overthrow the CIA with goddamn memes. Memes don't melt steel beams.

It's out in the open now.
Why you still trying to hide CIA?

Is it because knowing your enemy is half the battle?

Pot ... kettle.

My life is significantly better than the CIAs. I haven't tortured any kids.

>200 million people
>vs 1,000 retarded coffee drinking normies
They stand no chance intellectually or otherwise in forming the minds of the people.

And you aren't doing a goddamn thing about it. You just sit there in front of your computer, looking at that kid.

A meme bullet? No one is shooting at the CIA. Do you even own a gun?

>implying I don't work for the memetic division of the company
>implying gook moot is not an asset

>Memes don't melt steel beams.
Apparently they do.

And no one will do anything, because you're all pacified sheep.

Name one thing that you, personally, have ever done that the CIA gives 2 shits about.

>tell us your arsenal

naw, try ponychan again

>Do you guys have some super secret idea to fix it?
i feel like u r a desperate cia intern who thinks Sup Forums is a super secret internet hactavist organization thats planning to take u down

That's the politicians that you fuckwits elect. There's like 4 of Trump's cabinet that were involved in a pedo ring.

We redpill more people, uncover more dirt, shit on more awful politicians and dirty spooks.

Did Langley crumble? No? Oh that's right, memes don't melt beams. CIA headquarters is still there, and you're just a computer-warrior fag.

i just heard about that

>25 posters
our combined intelligence can collectively save the white race.

yes

you're a complete useful idiot, you should really read a book instead of being a bootlicker

sage

The cia probably have at least 100,000 people at their disposal. Pretty much every newspaper, tv station, police, justice, everything in the public spotlight all have cia assets in their ranks.

most gayest thing in this pic is "Canada"

This is your plan, goad us into action. It's an effective strategy, fake opposition.

I see someone is learning how to drive Sup Forums.

Cat herding is hard.

DONALD TRUMP IS POSTING IN THIS THREAD GET IN HERE

That's the whole point. I could tell you they're summoning Satan inside of Langley, and you would try to fight back with memes.

You guys don't have a clue. You think you're winning, and it's all a charade. Nothing has changed.

What are you even doing?

>> have ever done that the CIA gives 2 shits about.
tell me so i can report you- II mean so I can undertand goy- II mean guy.

SAGE

this thread was posted earlier, its a slide thread

ya old memes dont. new memes kill people and elect presidents

There's already a mountain of evidence. A FUCKING PLANE FULL OF CIA DRUGS CRASHED, AND NO ONE DID ANYTHING!

You guys don't do anything. You're gay faggots.

Do you even own a rifle? Do you know how to use it?

Of course not. STFU, larper. You're not doing anything.

You know your duty, save those kids, now.

you take this place too seriously lol

you're fucking stupid

>Still Thinking That the CIA is a Great (((Intelligence))) Agency
>Not Realizing That All Great (((Intelligence))) Agencies are off the Books and don't have names nor in public view

>CIA will be the scapegoat for the shadow government.. Calling it

Hey, CIA...

You think you're so hot...

well, you know what...

...you're not.

Dear CIA , I need a job... please man... just fucking pay me. Ill post here for you. Cmon its just government throwaway money.

No.
I wil not stop complaining.
they are boring and they utterly suck at fitting in here. For Keks sake they are supposed to be professional spies and they are only a step above Shareblue

>hey guys we are totally right wing like you

I
Am
Disappoint

>What are you even doing?
sniffing out a shill

Jesus Christ, that's the stupidest fucking thing I've ever heard. You think I'm a CIA agent, and that I want to goad you into overthrowing the CIA?

Did you eat paint chips?

what

Haha, this little CIA-nigger is upset. Here, have the seal of a superior agency, and enjoy the thread theme:
youtube.com/watch?v=fXTn2gSG7es

>A step above
Even Shareblue won't use imgflip like these retarded brony faggots.

Nope I think you aren't CIA but are trying to reinvigorate the meme war against them, or more.

>Did you eat paint chips?

Dear god no! That would be quite degenerate. Unless they are kettle cooked and salt and vinegar flavored.

Yeah, let me get my 20 SWAT teams together and go round up all the perverts without getting a bullet through my head. Not gonna happen.

Is Sup Forums gonna send their autistic SWAT teams to go round up the perverts?

Jesus.

Reminder that this guy is your average CIA spook.

The CIA is widely considered incompetent at anything other than bribery, blackmail and self promotion.

>Someone could give you an army right now and you wouldn't know what to do with it.
>seize all the banks and currency distributors in the nation
>issue a new currency
>seize control of all the production
>seize control of the farms
>seize control of all the police and get them on my salary
>seize control of all government agencies near me and pay them the new currency that is the only allowed currency
>use military as police to enforce the currency for trade of all the goods traded.

You have gone full fucking retard. Jesus Christ, you think memes are going to bring down the CIA?

Good gravy, I didn't know it was bring your retards to Sup Forums day.