Whats Sup Forumss opinion on this book? is it a fake or is it what it purports to be?

whats Sup Forumss opinion on this book? is it a fake or is it what it purports to be?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/LvhUc-toKTo
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Allen_Dulles
texemarrs.com/122011/man_who_gave_protocols.htm
jalopnik.com/when-henry-fords-benevolent-secret-police-ruled-his-wo-1549625731
archive.org/download/world-revolution-nesta-webster/world-revolution-nesta-webster_text.pdf
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

read it and compare to the reality of the last 100 years.

at that point does it even matter if it is fake?

exactly, but how could something be that accurate and be fake?

Never thought I would say this, but the Swede is right.

>at this point what difference does it make

just citing a former Sup Forums queen of sorts.

Broken clock, twice a day

It's a fake.
>(((they))) didn't leave a copy of the plan lying around.
Based Cheka had to work it out on their own.

compare the contents of the book with the reality of this timeline. do you not feel disgust against the parasitic jew draining the earth ? everything writen in that book is true ...

It's been debunked as a forgery.

>hey you guys hey you racist guys hey what do you guys think hey you guys
I think one-posting is not contribution.

t. schlomo sheckelgrabberstein

It's fake in the sense that it doesn't record an actual meeting

However that doesn't stop what was said in it reflecting reality pretty closely

“And I say to thee: That thou art Peter; and upon this rock I will build my church, and the gates of hell shall not prevail against it.” (Matthew 16:18)

well dunno about that but the bible is a big warning about jews

it's increbily anti semetic and it's been revised by jews to make it pro jew

It's a fake. Most of it is plagiarized. How it was so effective as anti-semitic disinformation and fooled so many people I'll never know.

>main argument: it's not real because someone wrote the same thing prior!

>It's a fake. Most of it is plagiarized
>it's not real because someone wrote the same thing prior!

THICC.
T
H
I
C
C

who cares?

it reflects reality so there are 3 options

1. it is legit
2. they use it as a blueprint
3. it is prophetic

alternative "4" is coincidence but yeah

>not fat
>"THICC"

The International Jew - The World's Foremost Problem
By Henry Ford, founder of the Ford Motor Company

"The International Jew" by auto magnate Henry Ford, is comprised of newspaper articles printed in 'The Dearborn Independent" during the 1920's. At the apex of his business career Henry Ford sensed that a terrific effort was being made to take his business from him and manipulate it into the hands of the money-changers. Henry Ford, who had the impression that these manipulators were being engineered by powerful Jewish financiers, called to his office the most intelligent research men within his acquaintance. He commissioned them to make a thorough study of the International Jew and publish their findings in "The Dearborn Independent," which at that time was the official organ of the Ford Motor Company. No expense was spared, and it is estimated that literally millions of dollars were spent by Mr. Ford on this project. The original articles were carried first in "The Dearborn Independent," and then published in book form. This book, "The International Jew," provides a hard-hitting, easy-to-read introduction to what the renowned American automaker and industrialist called "the world's foremost problem." This influential and much-discussed collection of essays, packed with facts and insights, is an eye-opening survey of the enduringly vexing "Jewish question." Whether readers agree or disagree with the content of "The International Jew" and Ford's approach to the "Jewish question," the book provides an important historical record that remains of interest today.

archive.org/16/items/TheInternationalJew_655/TheInternationalJew.pdf

- - - -

Henry Ford's Resistance to Jewish Power
youtu.be/LvhUc-toKTo

It's like a fortune teller. Keep things general, and the person reading it will draw conclusions to make it true.

it's not a general document though. it is very specific.

stop shilling please

The last white man in Sweden is right

Have you actually read it, though? It's indeed very general. Full of shit like, "we'll use X or Y to do naughty things" without explaining how they intend to control X or Y, or accomplish the naughtiness.
Again, i'm not saying it's at all wrong, just that it's not Gospel.

yes I have read it.

anyone reading this just read the protocol. it's not very long and is very interesting. ausbro is proven wrong when you read it.

>yes I have read it.
Then show some concrete examples, because looking at my copy now doesn't offer any.
Stuff about getting people hooked on booze and the like is true, but the book itself doesn't say how. We can only infer from looking at actual history.

look at the last 100 years of the western world.

then compare to the protocols.

if you don't get an aha moment then you either don't have basic reading comprehension or you're a shill.

easy as

That's exactly my point, and literally what i said, you idiot.

Of course we can see it's true, but THE BOOK ITSELF doesn't provide anything but broad strokes to protect itself.

If you can't prove it in the book, then I'm correct.

brother

Knowing now what you know about the CIA, read this:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Allen_Dulles

In 1921, while at the US Embassy in Istanbul, he had some involvement in exposing the infamous Protocols of the Elders of Zion as a forgery. Dulles unsuccessfully attempted to persuade the US State Department to publicly denounce the forgery.[7][8]

the fire rises

these niggas be learned AND from zion.

I explained it here

pick 1 ausbro

Target Patton: The Plot to Assassinate General George S. Patton (World War II Collection)

Know that the CIA had previously killed Patton over his views on the Jews and the Nazis

Target Patton: The Plot to Assassinate General George S. Patton (World War II Collection)

try to find a Wikipedia for that book. its one of the ones they want to censor.

I guess you didn't learn to read before you left Somalia.

I actually did but you are caught up in semantics. you are the sam harris of this thread with the autistic definition purity spiraling.

you know the document is true so what is the point? normies will never agree with you. so you don't try to prove it. you redpill them and then they will read it and just know.

Always was interesting to me how all the older arguments against it called it a "forgery" instead of fake or whatever. Really gets your almonds activated.

the USSR followed the patterns outlaid.

texemarrs.com/122011/man_who_gave_protocols.htm

from the horses mouth

The greatest sages of that generation
were consulted for answers to these questions
in preparation for the trial, and
many of the most difficult were fielded
by Rav Meir Shapiro. One question that
seemed almost impossible was from today’s
daf. There we find that a non-Jew
who learns Torah is liable to the death
penalty. It is easy to imagine what a good
prosecutor could do with this seemingly
murderous statement.
But Rav Meir’s reply immediately
silenced the prosecution. “If a court attempts
to punish a non-Jew for failing to
observe the seven mitzvos incumbent on
all non-Jews, he can claim that he did not
know that he was obligated to observe
those commandments he disregarded
since he never had the opportunity to
learn Torah. But if the non-Jew did learn
Torah, he is liable to the death penalty
for any breach of the seven Noachide
commandments. He can no longer give
the most obvious excuse, since he has
learned and did indeed know better.”

www.dafdigest.org/Sanhedrin/Sanhedrin%20059.pdf

for anyone not wanting to have to read it, Alex Linder has a good audiobook of it just google it

>“If a court attempts
>to punish a non-Jew for failing to
>observe the seven mitzvos incumbent on
>all non-Jews, he can claim that he did not
>know that he was obligated to observe
>those commandments he disregarded
>since he never had the opportunity to
>learn Torah. But if the non-Jew did learn
>Torah, he is liable to the death penalty
>for any breach of the seven Noachide
>commandments. He can no longer give
>the most obvious excuse, since he has
>learned and did indeed know better.”

read the green text again. if you learn the torah and don't keep it, they will kill you.

sounds exactly like islam, does it not.

they used these 'scriptures' to attempt to capture Jesus through the whole new testament

oh ya no its completely fake

Women weren’t eligible, unless they were single and had to support children. Men weren’t eligible unless the only work their wives did was in the home.

They were Henry Ford’s personal morality enforcers, making sure that everyone who took one of his paychecks lived up to his standards. Those standards included patriotism and assimilation, especially when it came to language. This wasn’t just a wanton disregard for other cultures (though that wasn’t not a part of it), but rather a safety issue. In a time of massive amounts of immigration from Europe, all Ford workers had to speak English. On the factory floor, a simple miscommunication could get someone killed.

jalopnik.com/when-henry-fords-benevolent-secret-police-ruled-his-wo-1549625731

the jews try to spin henry ford as bad for trying to build a nuclear family based society

society is sure better off with la raza and ms13, that evil henry ford

>semantics
Literally no. You're taking a bluepilled approach to redpill information with you lack of critical thinking.
The whole point is that the document reflects the truth, not that it itself was written and widely published by some secret cabal.
And hell, it's better to avoid letting people see it before knowing that it's true, because otherwise it's just shrugged off as conspiracy nonsense. Better to show examples of the truth (which the book doesn't do) and let them find the correct conclusion.
Not sure what the Sam Harris thing means, though.

The Protocols are consistent with the tenants of Illuminism and Bolshevism, both jewish constructs. It is basically the cliff notes for the Talmud.

Nesta Webster - World Revolution (1921)
archive.org/download/world-revolution-nesta-webster/world-revolution-nesta-webster_text.pdf

so we agree then. only we disagree on who is right in the argument about who of us two is right.

I don't care. you are correct. so let's move on.

I agree that you can't show it as is because that is a major turn off for a blue pill. either red pill first or as you said show snippets

It's legitimate

>getting people hooked on booze and the like is true, but the book itself doesn't say how

I'll tell you how, "monkey business". The jews know all about this "monkey business".