Christianity is a Jewish desert cult preaching weakness

Christianity was made by Jews to destroy western civilization. It preaches weakness and degeneracy, it destroyed Rome and nearly destroyed western civilization as a whole. It set Europe back over a thousand years and recovery was only made when they began secularizing, a secularization which directly lead to the modern cuck culture. We lost strong pagan values to be replaced with submissiveness, weakness, and arbitrary rules. Christianity is the ultimate Jewish weapon against the west. Don't fall into its trap.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=YnEFt20qe0o
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Good post but old news.

Explain how they found Noah's ark then...

I disagree

Human sacrifice, part of paganism in europe. A degenerate filthy practice.

By your logic Saudi is good because they take a hard line.

0/10 would not crusade with.

I'd agree but I still see christcucks here who haven't seemed to figure it out.

Human sacrifice was rare and could have been reformed away. Saudi is shit because their "hard line" is a fucking nightmare of archaic retarded rules that shit on everyone, plus the whole funding terrorism thing.

>says preaches weakness
Christianity was integral to the ascension of the west becoming a dominant superpower.

are you honestly implying that the west would be the same, or even BETTER than it is today, without Christianity!? fuckin kek

Yes. Rome did fine without Christianity, not so much with it. The west succeeded despite Christianity, not because of it. At no point did a Christian institution advance the cause of western civilization more than an equivalent pagan institution would have.

>Christianity is the ultimate Jewish weapon against the west

Where have you been last 2000 years you retard.Jews did everything to stop Christianity from the beginning

Secularism and atheism lead to modern Cuck culture

Cultural Marxism being the obvious example

Reddit faggot

Cultural Marxism never would have gained traction in a pagan society where each nation had a distinct religion. It is a product of Christian unity.

But there is NO pagan society and there will never be any in Europe.
> It is a product of Christian unity.

It is product of anti-Christian hatred, much like Bolshevism was.

This.

daily reminder anti semitism is satanic and driven by supernatural means......

Christianity is the red pill/ A hedge against islam, atheism, and legalism

okay

People of (((Judea))) do you want Jesus of Nazareth to die,or do you want Barabbas the mass murderer, rapist, thief, robber and criminal to die?

And they said ''Give us Barabbas we love him more then Jesus the false messiah

Jews defended bigger criminal over the Man who never did sin. Yea it's their sure...

Daily Reminder ... Jews betrayed and abandoned the one true messiah Jesus.... fuck off with this newfagery /pol is a Christian board Schlomo

>I don't read books before I comment on them
CIA kike please go.
>Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it.
This verse wouldn't exist if your mongoloids tier thread had an ounce of truth to it.

I hope you like fags, sjws, and communists, because you're going to burn in Hell right alongside them, queer.

Holy jumping shit! It's the Christianity is x/hate and (((paganism))) is the way thread for the thousandth time! HOW FUCKING ORIGINAL YOU COCKSUCKING SHILL FAGGOT! TRULY OUTSTANDING YOU MOTHERFUCKING PIECE OF DOG SHIT!
*Gives reddit gold to the good goy*

You Jews disgust me.

The jews mask Christianity in order to prevent the spread of Kek, in which Pepe was sent to Earth as Christ in order to enlighten all who would listen.
We must rise against this threat and restore Kek in order to bring back the order and chaos that made humanity strong.
Praise Kek!

>jew paul preaches to goyim
>goyim bite
>empire dies from within
>1000 years of shit
Fucking retard. Christianity is a jewish curse.

"Weak" Christian Spain kicked out the moors, than went on to conquer South and Central American with a handful of "weak Christians". "Weak" Christian Europe went on to conquer and colonize most of the world. Britain in particular, had a "weak" Christian Empire that the sun never set upon. Currently, the most powerful nation, the USA, is also a "weak" Christian nation, and American influences are felt globally.
Christians don't actually seem that weak.

In contrast, the greatest atheist state, the USSR, crumbled in the pressure of the Cold War with Christian USA.

Or maybe you are one of these Pagans who think their religion is strong. In fact, you busy yourselves picking up the pieces of the prehistoric religions of your ancestors that Christians never bothered to fully eradicate when they defeated paganism.

>Christianity was integral to the ascension of the west becoming a dominant superpower.

What was it exactly about Christianity that did so?

Serious question.

And please don't say "unity" because not only is it not true, the west's ascent happened in a sea of blood between competing Western powers.

But they are still the Chosen Ones

>"Weak" Christian Spain kicked out the moors, than went on to conquer South and Central American with a handful of "weak Christians". "Weak" Christian Europe went on to conquer and colonize most of the world. Britain in particular, had a "weak" Christian Empire that the sun never set upon. Currently, the most powerful nation, the USA, is also a "weak" Christian nation, and American influences are felt globally.

What exactly about Christianity allowed the West to do that, that it couldn't have done without?

Surely, high IQ and Western culture (originating in pre-Christian times) played an integral role?

Why didn't Ethiopians, Christians well over 1000 years before some Whites, never conquer anything?

>with Christian USA.

Really? The US is Christian in the post-WW2 era? What about all of the cultural Marxist/Communistic infiltration and it's foreign policy dominated by Jews?

Ironically, in the big bad atheistic, Communistic Soviet Union, Jews had been expelled, and abortion and gay marriage were illegal, while the Jews dominated the Christian USA, and abortion was legal, and homosexuality eventually legalized.

It was the drive to spread Christianity that led much of our conquests and colonization.

Christianity has allowed the West to rule the World.

sage

this. i went through my edgy atheist phase a few years ago (even posted on r/atheism) until i saw the light and how cringy those libshits at reddit were. only fedora faggots are atheists any more. HAIL YAHWEH. HAIL GREATER ISRAEL. DEUS VULT.

Christianity predates Jews, who drastically reformed after the loss of their Temple. Please try doing basic research before starting a thread.

That's not true, it was the drive to make money. Check out what the British and the Dutch were up to in the Indian Ocean. The non-Christianity of the Natives of Mesoameria was just a Causus bellum for the Spaniards.

See:
Why didn't the Italians, arguably the longest Christianized in Europe, set out to conquest, until they went and tried to conquer Christian Negroids in East Africa in the 20th century...?

>Christianity was made by Jews to destroy western civilization
There was no "western civilization" back then.

being this retarded

Rome fell for various reasons, Christianity being a partial factor, but not the only one (or main one for that matter).

How exactly did Christianity set Europe "back over a thousand years?" Also, how are you calculating the supposed backtracking in advancements?

Just to understand you correctly, I'd assume that you are knowledgeable about the crusades, along with religious conflict between European countries due to their differing Christian denominations (in the past), how would that be disregarded as being passive or contributing to the loss of Western culture? Could it not be argued that this fortified the cultural bond within these countries, along with creating a national identity mixed in with religion?

Secularization doesn't seem to favor any type of national/patriotic identity, contrary, it usually favors globalism. This is reflected by the local modern architecture, type of industries, lack of religion/traditions, lack of culture (or "culture" that involves trendy things).

I would argue that secularization currently contributes more towards the destruction of western society when compared to Christianity, as those whom are religious are more likely to be right-wing and be in support of a national identity than a secularized individual whom is more likely to be left-wing and liberal.

If Christianity is a "Jewish trap," why do so many Jews consider tons of Christian sects as being anti-semitic, or will look down on Christians for being right-wing, conservative, traditional, etc.

Money was one factor along with fleeing from religious persecution, and spreading Christianity via missionary work. Money wasn't the only factor.

It's true. Islam is the only solution to liberalism and degeneracy. The ultimate red pill is Islam. The only arguments against Islam are ad hominem non arguments.

this

Not every Christian nation was strong, or in a position to conquer. You mention Ethiopia, and I'll add the Christian Balkans. Both were Christian nations that might not have conquered extensively, but were surrounded by hostile mohamedeans and managed to survive.

You say these Christian conquests were motivated by riches, than why did they convert the locals from paganism? In fact some Christian conquests were about financial gain, but bringing the Word of God to the pagans was always a major component of these conflicts. See Latin America, its Christian.

Christianity is under attack in the USA by cultural Marxism, but this is nothing new. Christianity has always been under attack from sin and the world. In spite of these attacks, USA is still the global superpower.

You are right about the Soviet Union and its efforts to preserve society, yet they still lost to a Christian nation. I think this is largely because of their failed economic policy, but it certainly shows the outcome of Atheism's champions going against the champions of Christianity.

>Christianity was integral to the ascension of the west becoming a dominant superpower.
>What was it exactly about Christianity that did so?

Why does it matter? It allowed white countries to flourish, whatever the reasons behind it. In fact, being Christian is an integral part of being white and anti-Christians are anti-White.

I want to answer your question regardless: Ethics, the Nuclear Family (one man + one woman) AND Unity: youtube.com/watch?v=YnEFt20qe0o

Fuck off dumb neck beard cunt. The bible explicitly says the jews are ignorant and misguided. Sage.

>HURR DURR THE THING I DON'T LIKE BECAUSE I'M EDGY IS JEWISH
>HURR DURR WHAT IS THE CRADLE OF THE LAST TWO THOUSAND YEARS OF WESTERN CIVILIZATION
>HURR DURR CHECKMATE, TWO THOUSAND YEARS OF THE SMARTEST MEN IN HISTORY

Kill yourself, my man.