ISRAELI COLONY'S

Isreal is a racist apartheid state with racial Jewish only settlements in the west bank. Its border walls wrap around these settlements in an obvious land grab and then wonder why rockets are falling on their heads. Then the west pays for it.
youtube.com/watch?v=RPX0F-UqF-k

Other urls found in this thread:

mobile.reuters.com/article/newsOne/idUSKBN16H1IK
youtube.com/watch?v=WBrXErFMfR8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Our taxes while 90% of Jews voted against Trump

Sauce on that pic?

i'd ushijima her niku

BRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAPPPPPPP

stop

I'd colonize her colon.

>while 90% of Jews voted against Trump

Not true by the way.

And the money we give to Egypt is really just a bribe so they won't go to war with Israel.

To be fair Israel receives so much funding because they battle test American military inventions.

Reminder that the jews historically circumcised their slaves and the US has the highest circumcision rate of all gentile nations.

Not exactly. Egypt stopped being able to feed itself in the late 60s (too many people, too little agriculture) and went deep into debt because of the whole "we must arm to destroy Israel" thing and Nasser's disastrous import-substitution industrialization policy. So they've been relying on the US for aid basically since the days of Sadat. And a condition of that aid was "stop starting shit with the Israelis".

Trump invited Abbas to the white house today, the jew butthurt will be immense & delicious

mobile.reuters.com/article/newsOne/idUSKBN16H1IK

Israel should fuck with Muslims until they reform their religion and became part of world society. Until then...kill all sand niggers.

This is not true and if true it would be mysterious: we have the most extensive testing facilities ever built and military missions on every continent.

came here for this post, thanks lad

but Israel gets to use them on live targets

Israel should really occupy those Palestinian savages!

youtube.com/watch?v=WBrXErFMfR8

I supported/support Trump from his campaign start to this day but I have to say he is yet another Israel cock sucker.
I know
>HILLARY SHILL GIT OUT
I know.
It actually pains me to acknowledge this.

So exactly what he said?

Know how I can tell you're a jew?