/// SHILLING DETECTED ///

>Leaves (((Ezra Media))))
>Flood of "shill" spam

H-hey Schlomo, whatcha doin?

Other urls found in this thread:

urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=featherwood
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/116116858/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

shill masters can't have an attractive blonde goy go against the narrative. she will attract others.

personally my theory is she was sacked because of the reality calls interview with pettibone and tara.

they have been shilling endlessly on her supposed racemixing and whatnot. doesn't work. we all know the situation. none of us grow up in white areas anymore and will inevitably end up on photos with non-whites.

so do not listen to shills regarding her. listen to her instead. she is on our side. believe me

Exactly, she is an ally outside of (((Controlled Media))). People shitposting are helping Jews while trying to take her down as an independent activist.

One trick pony kikelords. Don't fall for it

>does something noteworthy
>people want to discuss it

SHILLS HUURR DURR EVERYTHING IS JEWS

lauren is def a featherwood

It's not hard to tell if you're paying attention. Watch her shows on Virtue of the West. Pro-White views are not allowed at Dreidel Media.

>purity spiral

there are only 1 type of shill on this thread and that is to demoralize whites.

lauren is actually turning female heads to our side. let's say she is a shill. so what. when redpilled people dont turn back. so either way it's a win.

don't purity spiral it is of no purpose.

Hey it can all be true that she's a coal burning slut and her ex boss was a slimy kike and her coworker was a homosexual #proudboy

they should just join moly's cult

Was she not conservative enough for Rebel? She always seemed the most liberal, though in a libertarian way.

no see her interview with rubin and her virtue of the west interview.

she is rational and talking of the virtue of ethnonationalism.

this is why she is shilled so hard.

she is attractive and talking sense so she is deemed dangerous and therefore she is shilled.

look you incredible cockgobbling nigger semen slurping turd smelling bitch i didn't insult her nor am i purity spiraling you fucking moron. if you don't know a word LOOK IT UP on urban dictionary.
FUCKING SWEDECVCKS

K. Keep me post. You sound like you need a Sprite to quench that thirst. But I'm not going to tell you to drink a Sprite.

you posted a massive infopic and I will not read it. you should instruct where this "featherwood" info is on the pic. or remake it so that you can say she is #x

the pic you supplied was an infographic on identifying shills and my stance is she is definitely not one.

so point me to where in your pic she fits and I will read.

REMINDER

SHE BURNED COAL AT HER LANGLEY HIGH SCHOOL

SHE SHILLED FOR JEWS AT THE REBEL

SHE IS A MAKEUP CAKED WHORE

/thread

I bleached some black chicks in my days? so what.

we all grow up indoctrinated and that is that.

iceland might be an exception so I get that but to us more cucked places that is not the case. you can't engage in a purity spiral when 90% of Sup Forums has racemixed. just saying

>hurr durr learn for me cuz im an illiterate nigger

stop being lazy you fucking shudra faggot kaffir whore

urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=featherwood

I looked it up. take it easy

1 part of propaganda is the art of communicating your objectives. so stop being autistic and learn how to communicate your objectives.

learn from this. I assumed you were attacking her. you werent. even if that was the result of me being lazy you still failed in communicating that.
the goal of the alt-right should be to grow and using all available tools should be essential. just saying

p-proof?

kek

stop externalizing your short comings on me. thats sjw nigger tier projecting. i was not pushing any propaganda you fucking kike minded jew. i made a simple statement consisting of exactly five words, one of which your peabrain didn't comprehend. in fact your whole response is FUCKING RETARDED like rapefugee level stooooopid.

>hurr durr learn from me
>hurr durr i fucked up and ASS-U-ME.d
>hurr durr i was lazy but you failed to communicate
>hurr durr lets grow together

apologize and admit you fucked up FEMALE. do it you WOMYN

everything is propaganda. you would not post anything unless you wanted people to know about it.

also I already admitted to accusing you wrongly. however you gave me a 500 yard infograph. hone in on you propaganda please.

YOU ATTACKED ME FOR NOTHING.

APOLOGIZE AND STOP TRYING TO CONTROL ME WOMAN

>SHE IS A MAKEUP CAKED WHORE
t. homosexual

sorry for misjudging you. you are correct.

however I am also correct. so take in my advice and start making your propaganda better.

good.

NOW POST TITS OR GTFO

It's probably not even Jews, just Shareblue taking advantage of the opportunity to divide us.

Massive CIA threat where we were encouraged to go real world got nuked just now
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/116116858/

Watch out for honey pot bate threads.