Tfw want to move to America

>tfw want to move to America
Why does America make it so hard for white people who just want to work hard and enjoy freedoms to live in their country? I would be willing to work in McDonalds or anywhere if that's what it took. I just want to start at the bottom and build myself up, but the USA only allows you to move there if you have a job lined up with an american company or have relatives who are US citizens. I am willing to do all the spic-tier jobs for the same pay as them but even then America still won't let me in. Why does America hate white immigration so much?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ij-PqMA6_f4
youtube.com/watch?v=BJDice2D7nM
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I think you know what you have to do OP. Yep, you gotta get gay married for citizenship. Should work out great in the end. Faggot.

>I am willing to do all the spic-tier jobs for the same pay as them but even then America still won't let me in. Why does America hate white immigration so much?
Democrats.
Know you know what we face.

Same reason the world currently has the anti-white sunglasses on - the jew

it is laughable though, here you are, an English speaking person who wants to work and be a part of America, but they'll subsidize and fork over gibs to a hundred illegal families before ever giving you a chance. If Trump can't turn it around, we're done. We might still be done even if he manages to do all he said he would. We've been getting browned for awhile now, there are even fucking poo in loos in the southern states.

Just be "undocumented" you mong it works for 50 million spics

Go away CIAnigger.

We're working on it, give trump some time and hopefully he can reshape our immigration system

let's hope so. at this point violently rounding them up and sending them and their worthless kids back is really the only option. the fact we make deportation so motherfucking convoluted is retarded. Throw them on a bus and drive them back, or air drop them back. 150 spics getting deported every now and then is absolutely nothing, they two or three spic families have 150 kids in a year.

They really do though. Every other spic woman is pregnant or walking with a child

Its hard to move to any country, unless you're indian and willing to work for slave wages.

I don't want to break US laws

How do they get in legally and why can't I?

Just go to Mexico, get a tan and a perm and cross the border. Or claim you're a refugee. They'll house you if you're brown enough

I said I would be willing to work those jobs but it's still not possible for me to go there. They won't let anyone in unless they have a well paid job lined up with an american company who will sponsor them or having relatives who are US citizens.

I'm very white, maybe I can claim to me a white syrian

Because you're a FUCKING WHITE MALE. Maybe if you can find some shitskin lineage in your family tree you might have a chance.

Even when I would do any job, I'm still not good enough for the USA

>want to live in America
>56% white
>very high chance of being randomly killed by a nigger or spic compared to England

Fucking why? Yeah guns are cool and shit but it's not worth it m8.

Marry my fat cousin then

I love America. I want to be in an optimistic country with beautiful weather and lots of opportunity. England is depressing and dull, I hate the people here and need a new start somewhere else.

I got u senpai, ever heard of a green card marriage?

Why do you hate people there?

Believe me man this place isn't much better. The cities are all literally non-white. Yeah London gets a bad reputation but we actually don't have ANY cities that are white. Then when you talk about the rural areas, which I personally love, but it's dreary, no hope, no jobs..etc.

I don't know what opportunities and shit you see here, we're on a fast track to either Brazil 2.0 or South Africa 2.0. Meanwhile England can still fix themselves, it's most likely too late for us unless something radical happens.

because democrats need their third world dependents

Work illegally - worst case scenario you get "deported"

England isn't really all that great a place to live. I'd take my chances being shot by Tyrone or decapitated by Paco over eventually just giving up and allowing myself to die of crippling depression, which this place will eventually give you.

I just noticed owned in brOWNED. hmm suspicious

>England isn't really all that great a place to live.
Join the white-flight to the SouthWest/Devon- nice beaches.

>Know you know

Why the FUCK do you want to move to the US

Move to NZ

Well if you grass is always greener faggots do move here only consider moving to Iowa, Nebraska, the Dakotas, Kansas, Montana, Idaho and Wyoming.

Everything else is cucked or full to the brim with shitskins.

Portland is white as anything ever. lots of sjw but still plenty of reasonable folk

Britain
>Have to be a millionaire to own any substantial land
>still require 'permission' to do anything on it, get bulldozed
>country taken over in 20 years anyway

America
>can buy cheap land but corporations dump fluoride and cancer in the food and water
>have to pay perpetual property tax thus forcing you into their monetary system without consent

Both of these "options" are wrong

I have but it's pretty hard to find an American girl here.

I hate the people here because they lack ambition and are perfectly fine with sitting back and complaining while our country turns to shit. They are arrogant and politically blind. I could go on forever for British people, I know America is in trouble with it's demographics. But that still doesn't change the fact that it is the best country in the world. You have no idea how good you have it there compared to the rest of the dull shitholes of the world. I want to feel optimistic, I want to be allowed to wave the countries flag without it being racist, I want to be patriotic without being looked down upon as a racist.

I gave up on moving to the US long ago. They don't want a carpenter, gunsmith and systems administrator working there. They do, however, want all the wetbacks on the continent, who can't even speak English properly.

Hopefully Trump will sort this shit out.

Illegal Immigrants. There is a reason legal Migrants hate Jose and Sucre.

Yeah I guess Portland is okay for now. 70% white is too low for me but if you absolutely need a city that's about the only option.

Just don't come to Arizona unless u like meth,duis, or you want to be a prison gaurd...... But at least drugs are everywhere here just don't get caught or its 6 months in prison

Fuck off we're full. After seeing what you've done with your country better you stay home. Same goes for the fucking krauts.

The UK is ok, I would stay there if I were you

In all honesty, OP, your best bet is traveling to the US for vacation or whatever and marrying a woman or man. You could always hook up with one of us and gay marry. If you were a woman it would be easier, all you'd have to do is take a dick and drop anchor.

You need to become like this great man.

Be the change you want to see in the world.
youtube.com/watch?v=ij-PqMA6_f4

We're full, fuck off tea-nigger.

I wouldn't mind countries doing a "citizen exchange" give all our Muslims and blacks to England for "muh diversity and tolerance" and we would gladly take you cunts.

I remember when I wanted to move to UK to live where all my ancestors did. Then National Action got disbanded and I found out about your fag laws.

Why are there so many shit skins on US proxies on here?

Fuck off faggots.

I had a boss from England, he came over on a work visa and kind-of just stayed.

Those two points for America also apply for Britain (though the fluoride thing isn't as bad here).

Travel to the US for vacation and find a female or gay marry one of us fags. I guess you could divorce them later if you don't like them.

Because we can use Indians for computer tech shit and wetbacks for cheap manual labor.

You wanna pick some fruit, boy?

Well honestly its mostly weed (fucking loads of it here between this being a medical state and then bordering 3 legal states) meth and herion

I'm white as shit you moron. I'm just giving delusional idiot foreigners the truth.

We're very nearly not a white country anymore. In a decade or two we're going to be fucking Brazil. If I was a shitskin I'd be telling him to move here you god damned retard.

What's wrong with being racist?

I'd lick the chrome off a semi if it meant me and my family would be able to live in the US.

I plan to visit in the coming years actually, but I to go all over the country. Are you saying my whole visit should be about finding love?

You can be called racist and arrested just for telling the truth about things here.

>If Trump can't turn it around, we're done.
I feel ya user. If Trump gives out amnesty, i will not vote for him again, and leave the country when i can. If he doesn't correct immigration to prefer white people, i will also leave the country. I don't want my kids growing up being a "minority" in some shitskined soup of a country that doesn't give a damn about what it was started for. seriously, since the 65' immigration act, the white population has shrunk like ~20% some say way more. Niggers, spics and chinks don't give a fuck about the founding fathers, what this country was founded on(especially the jews), why the 1st-10th amendment even exist. The population has been displaced. They don't give a shit about individual freedoms, they just want gibs. I used to be all for lolbertarianism, but, none of that shit matters when 8/10 imported low IQ'ers vote democrat every singe time. This ship needs to be set strait, and fascism is what's needed. Only when white again, can we begin to toy with (((democracy))) again.

Neither of those things are done better by shitskins than white europeans. The ones that benefit from this are large corporations who want to keep the price of labor low.

Write a letter to Trump and Farage, maybe they or their people will help you out.

I met an american girl once when out drinking that said I should come to arizona and meat a southern girl. Not a good place to be, huh? Lot's of shit skinns?

If your idea of love is marrying someone for a green card, then yes, it would be a most productive use of your time there.

No need to fight you two.

Find a way, don't give up, we need to bolster our ranks. Sounds like you'd fit right in.

You sound like a fucking autistic bitch.

> We're not even white! Waaaa just shoot me now!

Go fuck yourself cuck.

just come over on travel visa meet fat white woman with low self esteem at local fast food restaraunt

????????

us citizen

If you plan on becoming a US citizen m8. If you do that you can spend the rest of your life traveling the country.

hence the term anchor babies. they play on the muh feels and of course libtards fall for that hook line and sinker. Realistically it shouldn't even be a question or an issue, just send the kids back as well. It's never that simple though.

You don't understand, I will literally work all the jobs the spics and non skilled people do. I will work for the same pay as them if that means I can work in America. I'm not asking for luxury, only the luxury of being an american citizen.

Well name a group of white Europeans that want to pick fruit and vegetables for Americans and are okay with being paid a nigger wage.

How quick can I divorce her without it being suspicious?

the poos or the spics? there's nothing legal about the mexican invasion, and the poos get in because of that h1b1 horse shit which I hope Trump gets rid of. Basically if you aren't some brown skin shit smelling minority that will most likely end up sucking welfare you aren't allowed in. Weird I know, I don't get it either.

Well I respect that, at least. Keep trying m8.

You have an English flag. The US have never been that welcoming to the English. Move to France first and apply for your green card from there. Or just go to the US and overstay you tourist visa like most people.

>Arizona

Hell yeah there's FUCKING TONS of spics. My god man. I drove through there one time and there were tons of towns where I could hardly even see a white face. All the whites must live in small rural towns or something but basically the entire southwest is spics, the south is niggers, the east coast is spics and niggers, the west coast is asians and spics and the midwest is still white for now.

I would do that right this second if it meant being allowed to work in America

It's possible but you have to prove your worth. Id try getting a job in the US for a company which means you have to prove your worth to a company.

Marry in a state with loosest divorce laws, which is Nevada last I checked. So marry a cunt in Vegas.

Funny, I'd like to live in Denmark.
Beautiful buildings, even just the residential ones.
Clean, everything looks so clean.
Hardly any niggers.
Nice people, liberal but nice.
Hot women.
Being "poor" does not mean living like someone in Mogudishu.
Sense of community.
Cold weather for beautiful skin, no patchy gross early wrinkles like we all get from the sun.

What's not to love?

>Thinks using non americans for american labour is better because it's "cheaper"
kys

>and are okay with being paid a nigger wage.
There are whites willing to do it legally but that would mean the companies would be forced to pay them minimum wage and the dems would have no voter base

Fuck I hope he doesn't grant amnesty. Cause that shit has worked out so well in the past, rewarding lawbreakers with citizenship, a people who spread their assholes and shit on your flag essentially every day they are here. When a 5 year old has to translate for your 40 year old ass something is seriously wrong there.

You're probably the shitskin. When we're barely even half white, and have maybe 1 city in the entire country that's white, that's a real fucking problem dude.

>Hardly any niggers.

I've got news for you, user. Check out this picture from our Independence Day (May 17th).

You'll see more brown than White, and I know for a fact that it's the same in Denmark too (me being 1/4th Danish).

you ever stop and think that maybe if we didn't hire niggers and spics for these jobs and raised the wages, then white men would do them?
>oh no goys, we gotta pay 10cents extra per apple, oh the humanity!
kys

You're going against the whole point of America's immigration policy since 1965, White Genocide.

Thanks man, I don't want to give up but it's really getting me down. My only hope is that they change some laws so people from civilised countries can have a chance at working there

And that's why you're not a businessman.

You don't even know how economics work and you sound like a Sanders fag with unrealistic views of how a business should run.

Go fuck yourself.

She can explain it best. Basically Dems passed a bill that changed the flow of immigration.
youtube.com/watch?v=BJDice2D7nM

Any state on the border with Mexico is being flooded with spics.

But Arizona is still really conservative and has the best gun laws.

> Waaaaa! White!

Dude, shut the fuck up. You sound like a delusional fuckface who isn't even saying factually accurate shit. Just meme tier " 50% white! Niggers shooting white people everywhere! White people are being lynched at every corner! I can't find a job! Waaaaa.

Your genetic line needs to die off because I fear what kind of offspring you would produce.

Why do you post this thread everyday you fucking traitor?

Because of the Immigration Act of 1965. Commies were getting btfo in the US so they changed their strategy to diluting the population with 3rd worlders that will vote for gibs

Ex-Britanon here. I arrived in the 80s and even then although there were a lot of older British people around the new arrivals had mostly dried up. I moved out to the country, but now a small trickle of British people are arriving here, some of them starting up farms and little cafés and such. They are watched like a hawk and any of them who get laid off from a job at a company, or who violate any small rule, are threatened with instant deportation. Meanwhile our cities are filling up with hordes of feral savages who can do pretty much whatever they like. Still, the hinterland of this country is still great, for now at least.

>literally posted it twice

this is why I want to get away from fuckers like you

So why haven't you married an American yet?

Fuck you juan get the fuck out of my country.

See, i might be able to forgive it, but in only one dream sequence of a reality. Like, he say's he's going to give amnesty, #1 the wall goes up bigly and better than ever dreamed before. #2 H1B program gone for good. #3 No more anchor babies, period. #4 step up on ICE agents and resources. #5 future immigration will be geared towards white countries (somehow in the legislation or EO). #6 Refugee programs is altered so that we only take in Christians (also somehow in the legislation, ex. Christians adhere to american values, muslims do not, the end).

Chosing to give jobs to fellow americans instead of giving them to border hoppers for less isnt a bad thing you kike. Its like you want to make it harder for the lower middle class and new generations to get decent jobs.

clicked the wrong post #, my b.

Because I am marrying my fiance who is Norwegian (White, not like the half-breeds you find elsewhere) and happens to be the mother of my two year old son.

Deal with it. I want to go to Canada to go fishing, but I can't get across the border because I got a DUI 12 years ago.

Looks like a photo-op by (((politicians))) to humankze them. Look at their faces, they don't give a damn, they were paid specifically to be there.
I've seen videos of streets that looked fine.
You don't understand how America is, my high school was run by niggers, they congregated, they all skipped all lines and you said nothing or they would all gang up on you. It was like a mafia, with race automatically putting you into a caste.
And the teachers literally just speak Spanish.
We have it worse.

Just get married to an american.