>hockey is the last white sport
>blacks are starting to trickle in

When will blacks take over all sports?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rXTPh0OyNJ4
youtube.com/watch?v=PYSRbeYswGQ
youtube.com/watch?v=S7lIOKvu9ik
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

luckily most niggers are too poor to buy equipment and pay dues. However, I started noticing in the mid-2000s the NHL started shilling the "hockey is for everyone" bullshit, just meaning more niggers, and programs to to get inner city niggers on ice

btw anyone been following this trade?

Habs fan of here. I liked Subban but they made the right move in trading him.

Never, since it's a skill based sport. You don't automatically gain a huge advantage just by being extremely fast/agile on your feet or tall, etc. Same reason soccer/football is so diverse and not dominated by any group really, it's more about technique and training than being freakishly athletic.

But chimpout is allowed in hockey

Subban is better than Shea Weber tb-h

Hockey is an expensive sport

You meant to say 'Ice Hockey' m8, because Worldwide Hockey has always been Brown Sport...Aussies being only dominant whitish team.

They can't into Archery at least

Hockey has a pretty steep barrier to entry compared to other sports. It requires expensive specialized equipment and access to a rink that many black communities don't have.

The reason you see so many blacks in other sports is for a number of factors, but the biggest is ease of entry.

>Do you have shoes?
You can run track.
>Do you have a hoop and a ball?
You can play basketball.
And even with baseball and football the equipment and required facilities are much more ubiquitous and cheap in America than hockey. As more and more blacks settle into the middle class you'll see a corresponding rise in their participation in hockey about 10-15 years after.

>source
I'm a black guy from an upper middle class family and both my nephews are in college right now on lacrosse scholarships, something that was pretty exclusive to only white people 20 years ago.

That's a factor too, but even if it was cheap the same would still hold, anybody with some level of natural aptitude and a bare minimum physical capacity (5'7 or so, good coordination, hand-eye coordination and reflexes, tough, not necessarily strong, and relatively good stamina) can learn to play hockey at a reasonably high level. That's not true of American football or basketball, where you need to be freakishly huge and fast/quick for your size for short bursts, which is all almost entirely genetic.

lacrosse isn't the same as hockey nigger.

Subban is more mobile than Weber, especially now that Weber is older. But I'd take Weber's presence and leadership over Subban's one man show. Subban fucks up as much as he helps. Probably why Subban never gets picked to play for Team Canada - even though they said it was because of his handedness

>Detroit, Milwaukee, and all these places of ice where blacks live
None plays hockey. Surely they can get some stuff.

Not just niggers either. The NHL is all about allowing fags in as well now. Hell, remember when Shaw got fined just cause he called a guy a faggot? Can't even chirp anymore it's a fucking joke.

Subban is based, he gave $10M for the children hospital. He is not a nigger
Nah. Its all about shekels...

Then explain why professional assocation football like FIFA, etc. isn't internationally completely dominated by black athletes and some of the best ones are white or of many different ethnicities.

It will still take a long time. Hockey is an incredibly expensive sport to play in juniors. The trip, practices, training, schools, ice time etc is incredible. Some parents pay upto 50k a year to keep their kids playing. There's a reason all NHL players come from wealthy parents. Until it's more affordable it will remain white sport. But the moment it's affordable they will take over.

No joke man. have you seen the pride shit they're putting right at the top of the nhl shop?

You're right, they ARE two different sports. That was very astute of you! The only reason I mentioned it was because they both share the same high barrier to entry
>expensive uncommon specialized equipment
>expensive uncommon specialized facility

That'd be the connection there.

hockey needs a lot of money to play = all white sport : why do you think Canadians love hockey so much.

I still remember that shit and I was appalled at how stupid it is to get suspended. It makes you wonder if there's a gay or tranny in the NHL, if you fight them and they're hurt, are you suspended?

Hockey used to be the only sport I liked. It was mostly white, and especially when it came to the famous faces that were role models for children who were basically all white, and it was nationalistic (miracle on ice).

Is it really turning black now?

Black hockey players are based

>brazil
>white
Again, sucker have african player, its all about money. Apeball and sucker are cheaper.

>Tfw subban is pretty shit
>Webs is leading Montreal

Wew
E
W

Shea Weber suck

No. It's still a majority white league. There's a poo in loo playing for Edmonton, the literal racemixed jew josh ho-sang, and p.k subban. Besides that, not many. Just wait for the next generation of Swedish players

It's actually turning really Asian.

Tell them to stop appropriating white culture

weber's contract is poison

that whole trade basically depends on there being another lockout + sweetheart wade redden buyout loophole

finnish players* m8

There are already a gazillion finns in the NHL

Also based leb Nazem Kadri has kind of replaced Sean Avery for me as the player I like who makes all the right people mad

> Thinking Brazil dominates international association football
LOL m8, Ronaldo, Messi and van Persie are all probably among the best players in the world atm and they're all white.

Niggers don't even like ice, why do the kikes feel the need to force them into overrepresentation in every sport, movie, and show?

That's a Finn user

They're great. Wish the islanders had one

Lacrosse was invented by Native Americans?

>most wilful/driven white people get educated/difficult jobs using their minds
>their thugs become athletes

>elite africans cant compete for mind jobs
>join sports
>eventually dominate some of them against the lower-tier whites, except in ~literal worlds strongest men~ type competitions

hmm...

Kadri is the representation of Toronto; Shitty pop in Loos everywhere and there's hockey

This thread is now a stanley cup prediction thread, repeating digs confirm the winner of 2017

San Jose

Finn's are asians though.

I remember reading about a dispute he was having with the Montreal organization about that donation. But its been a long time and I can't find a source, so its probably bullshit. But it something to the extent that the Canadiens would have donated the money through his contract, but he declined that and requested more money so he could donate the money directly so he could take full credit. Again, no source so probably bullshit. But the story aligns with his personality

Islanders and sharks final? I think the 2nd wild card could be a suprise

I can't wait until I'm 60 years old and the Rangers finally won another cup because we drafted somali-swede abdulkadir mokhtar and the government forced his family to live way up north for some reason

Mika Zibanejad is another honorary forward

>Rags
>ever winning a Stan lee

They'll choke again somewhere.

Wilds are going to take it this year.

they cant and never will, just like swimming.

your numbers confirm it! grandlund, koivu and haula mvp's

Wild could play the preds or the blues in the wild card. You sure they'll be able to make it to the third round?

((($)))

Tell your nigger nephews that the only lacrosse they need to be playing is when they la-CROSS the Atlantic and go the fuck back to Africa

Fuck off kikes, Hockey is white sport and it wil stay that way.
youtube.com/watch?v=rXTPh0OyNJ4

Hawks will keep their every other year streak alive

sorry but girgensons is probably the worst hockey player ever to get his own rap

youtube.com/watch?v=PYSRbeYswGQ

>tfw when blues fan
>tfw when you're the oldest team to never have won a Stanley cup
>tfw when you watch your team crawl out of holes only to fall in deeper ones right after

at least the cardinals are a pretty decent team

What ever happened to Kristers Gudļevskis?

East Rd. 1
>Caps
>Canadians
>Penguins
>Bruins

West Rd. 1
>Wilds
>Ducks
>Blackhawks
>Flames

>OLAS
Literaly biggest faggots in Latvia, cringe as fuck, they eaven made rap about kristaps porzingis, theyare yust cringe retards, they made video where they where rapping about Riga left side n shiet and took some minorities in becouse it was cooool n shit.They are yust faggots.

based

Is Jimmy Ho Sang even playing, Last year the Islander told him to walk from camp because he had a shit attitude and he chimped out on twitter saying he was the best player since Crosby but everyone is racist.

Once Canada is completely overrun by third worlders. So in about a decade.

Habs fan here, lateral trade at best, Montreal will regret soon because Weber is aging fast.

Preds fan, Subban is a diva nigger who fucking sucks and we traded the great captain weber for one of the most overpaid people in hockey, b-b-but he donated money to a hospital. Still sucks at his job

>the next greatest player is black

Have white boys accepted this already?

but every other team you have is dog shit in that state.

lmao

Nah, I'm good. They're both really talented and getting a world class education. That'd be a pretty stupid move.

Made canada sweat a bit, kek.
youtube.com/watch?v=S7lIOKvu9ik

That's not McDavid

Weber can barely skate and move the puck if that makes you feel any better.

Go away.

only """""good"""" nig on the ice is PK. lets face it.

he just debuted and scored a nice goal

everyone thinks he'll be a star or he'll flame out of hockey but he'll probably just be an average flakey player with skill like idk michael ryder

There are several players who have a higher point-per-game than him, and one's a big nosed Jewish 5'6" manlet.

Hockey is expensive, a sport that either requires you to live in really cold weather and/or have a dedicated family to drive you to a rink everyday for years, requires mental toughness, is not a simple run/jump sport, and requires a lot of on the fly strategy, none of which bodes well for darkies.

Hockey is pretty nigger proof, and the ones that do play are the biggest Oreos you will ever meet. They can force integrate all they want, it won't happen.

Can't Kikel the Eichel.

>regret

Nah. Subban is cancer to any team in a pressure situation. Preds will learn that fast.

>Tfw islanders fan
>Tfw you missed out on the glory days
>Instead suffered from the team trading chara and louongo.
>tfw they might make the playoffs and lose

Fuck man. At least the Mets play soon. They'll give me plenty of torture

meh the royals and the chiefs aren't really that bad, just the blues. And like, they win enough games, but disappoint during the champs. Besides, be real, you go to a hockey game to get drunk and get rowdy. Hockey isn't like baseball where you're expected to be a good sport about shit.

Who gives a shit? Sports are just entertainment to dull the masses and make money from monkeys that enjoy watching other monkeys, play with balls.

Debuted and scored on talboot. He's a fast player and his attitude is great. Best prospect this team has behind barzal and dal colle

i like their goalie though....

trashville goalie is solid, and when it comes to blues, i like their goalie too. also, colorado's goalie, idk his name, he is solid too.

New Jersey will win the CUP

outside of Sup Forums, nobody hate PK in Montreal

His ceiling is probably evander kane type bullshit artist scoring 20 goals a year

>tennis
>golf
>swimming

Even in Africa countries like Kenya, Zambia, Zim etc have white swim teams or a lot of whites on them.

"I'll take back the sport from the evil white man"

What did he mean by this?

sorry thats not REAL hockey dude

This guy really likes goalies.

Subban can't has more giveaways, is very slow, very poor stick handling, and only good for drives and slapshots. At least Weber has slapshots, physical presence, and leadership. subban offers nothign for the team and is a reason he's finding less time dire situations like the PP, PK, empty net situations on both side's he's not even in the first pairing here. Laviolette won't pair him with Ellis or Josi either because he botches their plays every damn time for a goal.

He's the only nig in the NHL that acts like all other nigs in sports

Are the devils even in contention?

Reminder that the MN state tournament hockey is the most passionate and intense hockey you will ever see and is superior to NHL in every way

DOUBT

But seriously, his cocky attitude is enough for me know he'd be a terrible playoff player. When the pressure is on, those types shit on everyone else and think they can't be blamed or have to up their game.

Hockey is a humble mans sport. Cocky niggers don't belong.

Exactly. The Cards compete for a World Series every singe year. I don't feel sorry for you guys.

They won't. How many niggers are playing hockey in the ghetto?

Wayne Simmonds is pretty good m8

NOPE!