Army of Russian shills active

>Army of Russian shills active
>Links tying most of the Trump administration to Russian intelligence found
>"Guys we need to get rid of the Deep State" t. definitely not a Russian shill

Sup Forums, I remember when it was a joke on /new/ to pretend to be a nazi and to express admiration for Putin, but when did you actually lose your ability to detect bullshit when it mattered most?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Web_brigades
dni.gov/files/documents/ICA_2017_01.pdf
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Earnest_Voice
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Russian hackers saved us from the DNC's election manipulation.

The only part of this that's a bad thing is Russia had to save us instead of us defending ourselves.

We owe them one for saving the legitimacy of our elections.

New leaks show CIA can mark any hack as whatever they want it wasn't the Russians

Only shills push the it wuz Russia agenda

Trump is better for Russia than Hillary so they'd want him. So what? Doesn't mean your country's gonna become their slaves. Russia is not a bad country, unless they are actively trying to bring you down. If you consider Trump being elected to be the end of your country then I guess there's some truth to it for you.

That's fine. So if the CIA hacked the DNC, then thank you CIA. If it was Russia, thank you Russia.

Point is the leaks were good, they narrowly averted another fraudulent election.

Oh really? You found links? What links would those be?

>members of the house intelligence committee stated under oath that there is no evidence indicating collusion with Russia
>ex-CIA outright says that ex-CIA members orchestrated the Clinton hack which has been attributed to Russia
>FBI cleared Trump publically back in January or February

>pretending any "concern" over Russia is anything but disengenous partisan sentiment

PROOF
R
O
O
F

FAGGOTS

>army of CIA "Military Meme squad" still active
>damage control reaching critical levels of cringe
>still trying to blame it all on the Russians

it's over... even the normies are starting to wake up to the fake news agenda

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Web_brigades

Russia literally invented internet shilling. They have a military division dedicated to internet shilling. Serious. It's a literal army of internet shills. LITERAL

Drunk christian ruskies are better than literally anything the DNC has to offer.

"Most" of the Trump administration.

You mean, the ones who had international business experience before they were selected and they have ties to countries all around the world? Wow, that's really good detective work there user. You must be really smart.

please realize that there are shills from both sides and that the deep state is a thing that needs to be eradicated

btw you have no smoking gun evidence of russian ties yet

>t. Someone who still thinks Sessions lied

OK yeah I'm sure there are many paid shills with Russian interests on most popular sites.
but the irony is that the US (and UK... and probably everybody else) has been doing this all along while claiming they don't engage in such "dirty commie" tactics
it's lies on top of lies... and now the truth is exposed, they try the same shit again and still expect people to believe it!

Fuck off Sergei

Enlighten me OP, how exactly did Russia hack the election? Every liberal shill and person I meet is convinced Trump is controlled by Putin. How exactly was the Presidency secured?

And Aragorn would be on Trump's side.

If you actually think the Ruskies pulled some big heist in the election you are fucking brain dead.

guys, how much of russia should be taken back?

I was thinking the baltic states, half of Finland, Belarus, and Ukraine. How does that sound?

Is there a more fair deal?

never

neck yourself

Hey, we're here for discussion, comrade. Not mean words.

The Clinton Foundation shut down, so do you guys at CTR get directly paid from the Open Borders Foundation these days?

ShareBlue, it's the Obama/Hill/DNC shill group that they set up after CTR collapsed.

No, feeding them land is thr worst thing you could do.

Realistically, Crimea is probably not going to ever rejoin Ukraine. If any deal is made, it will be something along the lines of forcing Russia to pull out of Georgia and cease its support of Donbass rebels and Transnitaria. In return, NATO and the EU are prohibited from making deals with Ukraine, Geogia, etc.

>Putin dindu nuffin he's a good boy
The post
Admit it pol. You were conned by Putin and his pet billionaire.

>pretend to be a nazi
No one pretends anymore :(

Example A

CIA posters are as cancerous as (((Spencer))) and (((Lauren))) shills. They all need to evacuated.

Most people on here are all 12 year hipsters nowadays so there easily manipulated into believing they have a friend.out there bc they've never had a.Real one

No no no no, we need land. What happens to Russian Federation when the oil wells dry up in few centuries, hmmmm???

This is serious business. Now tell me, we can compromise. I made first offer, now you make second. You know all too well Russian border is not fair for Russia. Ukraine is artificial state, you know this.

Just use your noodle.

1) stop trying so hard
2) Russia is already the largest country on the fucking planet.
3) The Russian mindset is easy to understand: they desire security and stability over prosperity. That is why they will do anything to prevent NATO or the EU from expanding along their border. However, they will very much walk all over anybody who shows a lack of backbone. So a balance must be struck.

What did Putin do?

Let's hear it

1)Fuck you
2)Doesn't matter, half their population is locked up in hellish bureaucratic bullshit the cucked Germans fabricated
3) Why shouldn't they, all things considered? And no the balance is not "struck" it's just that Russia hasn't recovered from it's own ass fucking yet
4)Fuck you

dni.gov/files/documents/ICA_2017_01.pdf

Fat female still making thread aout muh russia

Sad! Just sad sweetie

We will continue to maga and by the way we are in complete control and power! You have nothing but bait threads that get your precious replies.

They've had 2 years of nonstop reporting to try to tarnish trump with scandal. Yet there is zero hard proof of anything.

1) love you too, sweetie snookums-kun
2) ??? Are you reffering to their shitty government, uninhabitable land, or..?
3) never said they shouldn't be cautious, especially after two invasions from their western flank. In all seriousness, though, why give that land to Russia? Economically, its a worthless trashheap. It would only be a burden to Russia, in all practicallity. A buffer zone is more beneficial to both sides.

Its sad all Putin had to do to convert Sup Forums is use jr high memespam to get a bunch of socially alienated retards to bandwagon and believe the most retarded embarrassingly pathetic fat impotent fake tan comb over beta male trust fund manbaby was some honest noble alpha man of the people who was going to save them and make their loser asses all kings by raining down wealth for their mindless loyalty and make their trailer trash lives any less miserable.

lol you should all go stare at yourselves in the mirror for a good 10 minutes and then realize its time to kill yourselves, but since we all know you're all to cowardly to do it, best go to your safe place of frantic one liner knee jerk replies using brainwashed jr high level memespeak about ctr sjw deep state shills as desperate means to save face every time reality slaps you across the face like the BBC your meth head mom takes each night.

>Projection the post

>1 post by this ID

>Trump is alpha
>makes betas feel bad about themselves
>betas try to paint Trump as an ever larger beta to make themselves feel better.

Sad!

UMBRAGE you fucking shill

Let the Russia shit drop, faggot, you're convincing no one

>Thinking that there is anything Trump could do (aside from him maybe doing something Hillary would do) that will stop us from supporting him.
Friendo, after watching the Best-Korean-tier propaganda all over the msm for the last 2 years, I couldn't give a shit what Trump does. He's still objectively the best choice for white people.

This is fucking great, they're trying to smear Trump by saying he was the only one willing to fight ISIS, whereas Hillary would be more likely to continue secret funding.

haha, we've found our Earnest Voice :)

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Earnest_Voice

I know its off topic, but what are the politics of New Zealand? Any hope for a great happening?

It was the Jews that rigged the election, fuck off already!

I still think they were leaked (probably by Seth Rich) and CIA came afterwards and planted the 'Russians did it" evidence

This.

Sup Forums hacked podesta, and DNC e-mails were handed off the the Ecuadorian ambassador in a park in DC on a flash drive, neither of which Russia was involved with.

Wealthy Chinese investors are buying up all the houses and land plots in Auckland city.
House prices have basically doubled in the last 5 years, while salaries are pretty much the same for the non-elites.
People are getting pretty sick of it, but our media and news is heavily anti-Trump and anti-white.

In summary, though, no chance of a great happening. Still way too comfortable here. We are way out of everyone's way geographically, very hard for refugees to get here. Will keep you posted.

I don't believe that Russian land grabs are unavoidable. However, some concessions in areas not geopolitically important ( i.e. Central Asia ) could possibly be negotiated if absolutely necessary. Russia knows it could never win a conventional war with the USA. On one hand, this is dangerous, because it increases the chance of a nuclear strike out of desperation. On the other hand, if the United States maintains friendly relations from a position of strength, Russian ambitions can be hemmed in.

Same thing is happening literally everywhere in the first world.

Wealthy oligarchs and upper class thirdworlders are buying up land that normally would have gone to middle class locals through the course of normal events, but now isn't, and it's causing a massive bubble.

if russia is shilling for nazis than they are /our guys/

Yup, pretty much. Baby boomers are happy as fuck, though. First-home buyers are completely screwed. I guess we'll just have to settle for giving away 2/3 of our income in rent and never being able to buy a house.

Hopefully the bubble bursts in the next 5 years.

1 post by OP

there is literally an anti russian shill campaign

going strong for a while now

What about 1 reply triggering so many boiler plated responses decrying it suggests that shilling is being done by an anti-russian party?

>1 post calling earth flat
>100 posts calling OP retarded and saying the earth is a sphere
>Must be round-earth paid shills

Every day I pray it'll be the day the Chinese economy finally implodes.

>pretend

here's your reply

IF I HEAR RUSSIA ONE MORE TIME
WHO
THE
FUCK
CARES
KYS

Grow a pair move to Perth and help dig a hole you fucking faggot.

I'm a Leaf married to an Ozzy and worked the Pilbura swinging a six figure hammer building scaffold. Scaffolding is not complicated it's just hard work.

I saved up 30 grand in 3 months. 4 weeks on 1 off pays the bills in a hurry. It sucked hard but now I own my house more than most other 30 somethings and I'm happily married.

The real issue is you don't really want to work, pussy.

>Women like a man that works.

99% of Sup Forumsacks are cucks to Russia and Putin and would have been considered traitors by their forefathers.

Why do you think they admire Hitler and hate the Allies so much? It's just their hatred for their own country manifested.

Sup Forums nowadays is just autism filled insecure white men and Kremlin shills. They routinely speak out against their own CIA, FBI, NSA, etc. while praising Putin whose intelligence agencies do even worse against their own countrymen and us in the West.

They ironically think that Putin is some kind of hero when he is a corrupt slavshit who has been shitting on his own people for a long time. The fuckface is worth $200 bill while his citizens are barely getting by. Russian economy is shit. Russia has millions upon millions of Muslims. Russia is crime-ridden.

Anyone thinks a KGB spy actually wants the best for the West clearly has no idea what Putin is about. Go read Dugin and see what he thinks of the West you fucking shit heads.

But anyway I can't wait when Trump FINALLY speaks out against Russian aggression and the Sup Forums shills will have to either choose: fall in line with Trump and speak out against the enemy or side with the enemy against Trump. You will see that it will happen.

Stop wanting to buy a house. If you mean what most people do, you mean, "I want to buy a 30 year mortgage on a house the bank will legally own for 30 years."

Buy land. Buy 1 or 2 acres of land. save the 60k or so it will take you to build a house. Don't know how to build a house? Learn how. Even if you contract some of it out, a square foot on a stick house in the US will cost you between 60 and 80 dollars if you do most of it yourself.

If you buy 2 acres, you can build one 1,000 square foot house for around 60k if you keep it simple. Once you have a place to live you can save the money to build the 3000 sq foot house you really want. Then you can rent the 1000 square foot house out for more income.

Too easy.

>Links tying most of the Trump administration to Russian intelligence found
No proofs.

>traitors by their forefathers

You're an idiot.

99% of forefathers would kill themselves when they saw the middle of the street dicksucking and outright communism their descendants were up to.

Another fucking Kremlin agent defending Russia.

Go fuck yourself you dumb motherfucker. Any American citizen who praises the opposition party in his country to be hacked by a foreign power is a slimy fucking traitor and doesn't deserve to call himself a patriot.

Imagine if Saudi Arabia done the same thing to the Republicans -- imagine the outrage you pseudo-patriots would be in calling for war against the Saudis.

Trump is better than Hillary but this fucking Russia-shilling is getting out of hand.

why are there no niggers in LOTR?
I always found that strange, isn't that racist?

There are even niggers in Cinderella

Just by going to reddit you will find a literal army of democrat shills.

We wuz Gondor rangers

What the fuck does this have to do with Russia dumbfuck Putin bootlicker? Do you think Putin doesn't support increased immigration so the West continues to destabilize? Do you think Putin has ever wanted something good for the West? Read Dugin. Read the guys advising Putin. Putin is nothing more than the previous slavshits forefathers fought and has dreams of empire because he is an insecure manlet and can't hack the fact that the West especially America are in charge. He desperately wants more power and will do whatever it takes to get there.

Just listen to the guy speak. He is a genius manipulator. He knows what to say to get the right wing morons like you to fall in line and agree with him.

Never ever trust a KGB agent. They're the worst manipulators this world has ever seen and they're partly the reason why we're dealing with this leftist bullshit in the West.

there are dwarves, elves, orcs, phantoms and shit, hobbits, among the humans. Just like Witcher, racial tension is one of the main concepts of LOTR

yeah
but games and later franchise aside, "humans" in LOTR books and movies basically means "whites"

or kill other people...js.

> Russians can't make ends meet on an oil based economy
> To solve this Russians will grab piss poor nearby land which would cost them hundreds of billions to bring up to Russian standards. As a bonus they will have to deal with international sanctions and a hostile population.

Burgers think this makes sense

>99% of Sup Forumsacks are cucks to Russia and Putin and would have been considered traitors by their forefathers.
waaah think of your ancestors

>99% of forefathers would kill themselves when they saw the middle of the street dicksucking and outright communism their descendants were up to.
Your ancestors would hate your slimy communist guts.

>What the fuck does this have to do with Russia dumbfuck Putin bootlicker?
You're an idiot that brought up "muh ancestors" and when confronted on it whine about the price of tea in china.

> Do you think Putin has ever wanted something good for the West?
I don't give a shit what Putin wants, so it's entirely irrelevant you marxist faggot.

holy shit you mad
putin's just your average corrupt-ish politician he isn't devil incarnate and being a minor kgb clerk didn't give him evil superpowers

>calls me a marxist faggot
>praises a former KGB agent who admires lenin and stalin lmao

Here is your precious (you) faggot, go kill yourself. I hope you traitors hang soon.

Yes it's Putin forcing all Western countries to trip over themselves racing to cock gobble rapefugees. That's why he gives a speech every other month talking about how tripping yourself to cock gobble rapefugees is cultural and national suicide.

>praises
Literally where you absolute retard.

$0.20 rubles has been deposited onto your account, slavshit.

you also have to consider the target audience
if LOTR and Witcher games (basically all RPGs in general) yielded significant profit from non-white communities, then there would have been certainly more coloured characters

Seriously why defend Putin this much? It's kind of discerning. You defend him more than you do your own President. It's sad and disgusting. You smell like a traitor or a shill.

You're an idiot.
KYS

So far you've: Brought up an argument then retreated from it when you realized you were a moron "muh ancestors", then strawmanned your opposition blatantly "muh putin love".

You've presented 0 actual arguments and consistently flailed around without aim.

>falling for a kgb agent's lies lmao
Putin is playing your right wing retards proper.

>Russia should use its special services within the borders of the United States to fuel instability and separatism, for instance, provoke "Afro-American racists". Russia should "introduce geopolitical disorder into internal American activity, encouraging all kinds of separatism and ethnic, social and racial conflicts, actively supporting all dissident movements – extremist, racist, and sectarian groups, thus destabilizing internal political processes in the U.S. It would also make sense simultaneously to support isolationist tendencies in American politics

Putin doesn't care about left or right, pro or anti-immigration. He will support whatever destabilizes the West.

With this low quality shitposting you're never gonna take back your crown from leafland.

>being afraid of Siberian bros

see
Go shill for marxism or the deep state or whatever the fuck you are shilling for somewhere else.

>12 posts defending Putin, a foreign leader of a country which has goals of destabilizing teh West
>i swear I'm not a shill
The only here who needs to kill himself is you.

I hope the CIA rapes you in your sleep you disgusting treasonous subhuman.

>12 posts defending Putin

>deep state
More Russian propaganda to turn Americans against their own intelligence agencies.

I wonder who could benefits from antagonizing the CIA, FBI, NSA, etc. Surely it couldn't be Putin.. nah.

Anyone that legitimately supported him didn't understand the joke of supporting him.

>Le deep state isn't real

Try another one.

I didn't realize we were roleplaying from an alternate timeline where Hillary won the election.

>who is Sup Forums?
>who is Anonymous?

Notice how the left wing marxist retards used to shit on the CIA, FBI, NSA, etc. now thanks to propaganda the right wing retards are also on board with shitting on their own intelligence agencies?

Yes goy, allow Wikileaks to expose Western intelligence tactics. This is perfectly fine and safe. It won't hurt the West at all.