Thanks Obama

Thanks Obama.

No comment?

That's what I thought.

>sliding into the night

>Barely recovered from the first year of jobs panic fleeing his presidency.
Congrats I guess.

oh look, it's another "the president controls the entire market" thread
neck yourself

ITT: we summon Obongo leaf

What kinds of jobs?

You fucking degenerate.

USA is becoming a service industry and we don't make anything here anymore besides intellectual property and the Chinamen have stolen the middle class, which is the backbone of this country.

Not everyone wants to go to school and get a degree and work in Poo in Loo owned Google or Microshit.

Obongo is a fucking degenerate and a commie nigger who wants everyone to live off government funding. This isn't what this country is about, if you want to live that way move to a fucking Nordic country.

>you fucking degenerate

Stopped reading. Shill confirmed.

>You fucking degenerate.
>the Chinamen have stolen the middle class,
>Obongo is a fucking degenerate and a commie nigger who wants everyone to live off government funding.

I feel bad for Trump
that cock sucking economic terrorist Yellen is going to pull the plug in the phoney recovery and it will look like Trumps fault :(

This. Lock in your loans while you can. Interest rates will be 7-9% soon.

>claims enormous job growth
>Labour Force Participation Rate in a constant state of decline

Obama is a fraud.

The number of people out of the workforce was the worst in decades, most people on SNAP in American history, homeownership lowered, while homelessness skyrocketed under Obama....But you believe he created jobs all those jobs, huh?

Those jobs created were underemployment, part-time jobs...That dickhead would even include a person laid off, then rehired as a "job created".

How gullible are you?

Good, unlike you niggers I have a savings account

>savings account

WEW! CAN'T WAIT FOR YOU TO GET A 1% RETURN

>$9 trillion more in debt

Nigger president lost badly, failed utterly, and will be remembered as a LOSER.

Trump wins again. Stay mad criminal.

So you read his question then. Chose to ignore it like a coward I see.

The real question is when Democrats will sabotage the economy and blame Trump for it

Looks like job growth was going down for about 6 months under Obama at the end there, then as soon as Trump takes office it goes right back up again

Too bad a majority of the jobs Obama added are part time / temp jobs and the median wage kept dropping

/thread

/thread. Faggots on suicide watch

Lowest job participation rate in US history.

Nice proxy, you've been away for some time now but this is a classic Obama Leaf chart.

Democrats virtually have no power to do anything, it's all on the Republicans to flub this up. The ones doing the sabotaging are Paul Ryan, and especially Mitch McConnell...With other RINOs like Lindsay Graham and John McCain.

When did Obamaleaf get replaced?

I miss him...

The video that saved America. Make sure to pass around.

That student loans one is insane

be happy with your job as a bartender/waiter and quit complaining and dreaming of raising a family, faggot.

honestly, even reddit was like "woah, this is the turning point" ... when it initially happened.

really crazy

public jobs vs private jobs

part time jobs vs full time jobs

these things matter.

Obama: bartenders and bureaucrats
Trump: tradesman and executives

Hillary would have invested the money into high IQ jobs

Bernie would have invested the money into gibsmedats and bankrupted the country in a few months

Trump will invest the money in low IQ subhuman jobs

sage

The president does not control the market

It's like a real stereotype. Lets keep this puppet alive so we can run the government.

fuck yourself

>job growth
>we'll just disregard people who can't find work and are unemployed from our statistics based on an arbitrary 2 month period of unemployment
>suddenly unemployment goes down
>this unironically actually happened

You're an idiot and don't undertand what makes the United States the greatest country in the world -- if you want to succeed.

America is an idea. It's not like any other country.

There are 320 million Americans, do you really think everyone can go and get a degree in feminist studies? Or "high IQ" jobs?

There needs to be special treatment for people who want to be really successful -- this is what makes this country different than any other -- the open ended freedom to be anyone you want and can, based on your gifts, hard work and talent.

This is why this country is still topsy turvy to this day because it's constantly reinventing itself, unlike other countries like Cucknada, Germany, France, etc.

This is the only country where survival of the fittest literally works.

The commie faggots that keep screwing with our economy need to be lined up and shot.

>survival of the fittest
>Trump's plan is literally to steal trillions of dollars from the high IQ coastal states to build bridges and sheeeit

Nice proxy, obamaleaf

>inb4 Hurhruhr right wing retards

I like Obama leaf. He BTFOs Sup Forums every single time.

>If you repeat a lie enough times...