Pauline Hanson ~ One nation bants - WA STATE ELECTION

hope you neets got out and voted for Pauline.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=CgxIzug7PEg
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

NSW cunt here but watching closely

I think ON can get 10% easily in the upper house and hopefully a bare minimum of 4 seats

Hopefully Greens get the 6% that was predicted in the last poll

She didn't have a member for the legislative council in my area but I got to vote for her for the legislative assembly. I didn't want to preference libs though so I prefed labor and had to number all the other 45 I just put greens last for everything.

Unironically want labour>libs in WA.

;et's go laddies

Literally no one cares, just because we slightly prefer libs over lab doesn't mean we don't fucking despise both

Anyone know what beer she is drinking?

That you Dave?

youtube.com/watch?v=CgxIzug7PEg

What are WAians thoughts on the meth problem?

I was in Perth recently and cunts are fucking spastic.

Ice is fucking treason and anyone selling it should be put to death for Australia.

labour in this federal election unforunately

minor parties gain traction

minor parties wield full power in federal election after that

Victorian here, I'm just accepting the state is going to shit but I'm atleast somewhat happy that police are starting to get their rights to do their job back

>we

Fuck off collectifag. reddit is>>>

Judging by the colour it would have to be a full strength beer so xxxx gold is out of the question

we probably discount all lagers judging by the colour

orite m8 just saying what the consensus appears to be

I feel like this is becoming the HWNDU flag but with beer, think it would be a more QLD orrientated beer or ones from down south, my guess would have been Carlton draught, anyone know where she was when that pic was taken?

Probably WA judging by the prices on the blackboard

>$14 for a burger

Yeah nah

Tooheys Old from the colour maybe

That could be any urban area in Australia

Going to the pub is expensive these days.

The mothers milk is a stout and its black in colour

Maybe it was from that pub event when she shouted beer and pizza

You must be over 18 to post here mate

Wouldn't kow, haven't ben to the pub in a while. Can't get a schooey

>what's the point.

The pub bantz?

Afaik most of it is imported from China by Chinks

ROAST OF THE DAY
CURRY OR THE DAY

nah this is an old photo I used. she is fond of the pub.

>Aussie politics thread turns into a full blown CSI Beer investigation.

Not surprised

PAULINE "KILLING KEKS LIKE CHARLES MANSON" HANSON

Cunts when are the results going to start coming out on the east coast?

Pauline is mong tier in all her policies bar immigration

Do you know the beer?

Midnight? It's like 1:30pm in WA

and that's worth it. unless you want your daughter married to jamal

Anyone got money riding on this?

Top 3 are for WA election, bottom 3 for Qld next year.

Shoulda just put $19 neat on 5-6. Even if you win your net profit is next to nothing. Best case scenario you net $14 and ON aren't getting 9 seats lad.

I know

The only reason I had money on the WA election is because the Qld One limits your maximum bet so I had $19 left over

I don't vote but the missus voted for Pauline. Didn't even need to convince her.

Why didn't you vote you poofter?

Don't all of those bets end up being less than $3 US?

Not enrolled. Not getting enrolled.

Fuck off, globalist scum cunt.

Did anyone go to the pub with Pauline the other day? She was giving away free beer and pizza.

Why? Thats one less vote for one nation!

Such a lovely old bird

Got any sports bets in the pipeline? I put $10 on a 4-leg multi on monday, just need Sri Lanka to win the test against Bangla to collect my $65

Labour will win all the state & federal elections.
Nothing will happen in Australia untill either;
>A) The housing bubble implodes
>B) Some kind of major ethnic conflict from all the immigration.

this, there is ZERO fucking difference between them

or any terror attack here OR a HUGE one overseas

this, honestly. Why can't we have somebody intelligent represent our views

Also expect lever & pump action centerfire rifles to get banned once labor cleans up federaly and in the states.
>I'm leaving the country at that point.

Every cunt is on it, mostly because it works out of your system in 3 days so they won't fail drug tests at their bogan jobs.

>t. bogan infiltrator

Met Pauline when i was 10 and she did a appearance at westfield. bunch of dirty uni students were protesting her. they smelled gross so i thought they must be wrong.

What I think will happen is One Nation will take enough of the vote that Labour wins. This will make the coalition listen a lot more to what ONP is saying for fear of losing more elections.
The difference right now between the Liberals and Labour in Western Australia is fucking nothing and they are incompetent fools. That said I would still prefer Barnett to McGowan.

>Why?
Basic principle.
I probably would've voted shooters fishers if I did vote anyway.

For the first few votes I went to I just drew a dick on the ballot and left.

Currently atm $1USD = $1.25AUD.

I think you underestimate boomer cuckservatives and leftist hipsters. Europe has had terror attacks that kill hundreads and their normies just keep voting for mainstream parties, why would Australians be different?
>Muslims could bomb the MCG and you know what Australians would do?
Start a Muslim flavored team or a 'diversity drive' for more non-whites in the AFL.
Australians are just as pissweak as the Europeans.

>Muslims could bomb the MCG and you know what Australians would do?
I would celebrate if anyone bombed Melbourne lad.

It really pisses me off. Anyone who supports Muslims right to breathe in Australia is a fucking traitor who deserves the death penalty.

>Start a Muslim flavored team or a 'diversity drive' for more non-whites in the AFL.

In Melbourne maybe, there would be country wide Cronulla minus maybe Sydney too

No, there would be no 'country wide Cronulla' outside of Melbourne.
>NOTHING WOULD HAPPEN.
You know why? Because people over 50 (baby boomers) control ever lever of power that matters in this country.
*When* the Muslims do successfully kill a few hundread Aussies, do you think boomers will admit multiculturalism is bullshit? That their entire generation has forever ruined the country by letting assorted 3rd world filth in the door?
Or do you think they will tell us to 'wear it on the chin' & stick their fuckwit boomer heads in the sand to avoid conflict?

This c

And that's all that matters

She also wants a good NBN