What is wrong with Columbia

What is wrong with Columbia

araac.org/single-post/2017/01/26/Afro-Colombian-Leader-Beheaded-Blacks-Face-Ethnic-Cleansing-in-Columbia

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/k5oHs
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Los_Pepes
youtube.com/watch?v=CTMsI0I2ja4&t=561s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

They're the only country with the balls to declare a day of the rope.

>On Tuesday, February 23th, local Police discovered the body Emilsen Manyoma, a fearless leader of a network of Black and indigenous community organizations. Sister-Warrior-Queen Emilsen was ruthlessly murdered and beheaded; her body left to bleed out on the very land she dedicated her life to protect.

>Afro-Colombians have long been targets of racial violence, an effect of the country’s decades-old civil war that has displaced an estimated two million Afro-Colombians. Over 200 Afro-Colombians and indigenous leaders were killed in 2016, many of them young men between the ages of 13 and 25 years old.

>Charo Mina-Rojas, an Afro-Colombian political activist, stated that “Her assassination was a response to the work she was doing, defending the rights of Black people,” Mina-Rojas reports that Blacks and natives in Ms. Manyoma’s region are under pressure from coca producers and illegal mine operators and their gunmen.

Seems like they are doing what we should have already done. You think Chicago would be a shit hole if it was populated by whites? come now

BEHEAD BLACKS NOW

Really you lazy nigger? It's RIGHT there in your picture and you still can't spell COLOMBIA?

> A country where almost everything is wrong
> Posts an example of something that isn't wrong

Thank you based Colombia.

Send their amazingly hot Hispanic women to the US for safe-keeping please. I used to work with a little Columbian MILF that was around 5' and was stacked AF.

Not even Hispanics like Negroes

PUTO

fucking badass. Godspeed Colombia cleanse all the niggers from your country you 5'2" motherfuckers!

Based Colombia. I always here Chileans and Colombians complain about niggers here.

keep up the good/gods work guys!

no shit. i used to know several of them back in the day fine as fuck! they are basically spainard/euro. hothothot

Does literally everyone hate niggers?

>Over 200 Afro-Colombians and indigenous leaders were killed in 2016
>out of 2 million

Genocide ain't what it used to be.

Is Columbia, dare I say, /ourcountry/?

Today is a good day to be Hispanic I suppose: we just started a literal race war against niggers.

ColOmbia is a nation-state in northwestern South America.
ColUmbia is a concept within Americana referencing Columbus, ie, District of Columbia.

My grandma is 100% Colombian and When I turned 18 she only told me one thing

"Now that you are an adult I only ask one thing of you. Never marry a nigger"

And she never mentioned it again haha

Don't lump me with Colombian trash.

do they go to shit like most other south Americans after they get older? I know you said the one was a milf.

>care about white South Africans being murdered
>"lol you racist, they deserve it for stealing black land"

So guess how much I care about some black colonists being killed in some other place....

The Aztec will rise again

I never understood why hispanics hate each other, you know that as americans we think you're all identical -- right?

It's spelled both ways in the original pic, which is odd.

Should have been hanged instead of beheaded tbqh

Why should I care what a gringo thinks about me?

>checks flag

you shouldn't but what that user is saying is the truth. El Salvador, Mexico, Colombia all of them and their 5'3" spanish speaking peoples all seem the same to us

doesn't really count when its mulattos vs pure coons

wtf I love Columbia now

i'm going to columbia next week wish me luck.

you may get beheaded yourself you fucking coon

The problem is that Blacks are interfering with drug production of Colombians, that's what is causing the ethnic cleasing of blacks.

It's not basedness, what's been happening is that it's quite easy for anyone with money (especially companies owned by the likes of fucking Frank Giustra (Bill Clinton is a rapist)) to get any obstruction assassinated. And that source is retarded (spelling), likely looking for SJW-clicks. Sooo perhaps this is a slide thread. Regardless, Colombia is a very interesting place in regards to racial dynamics, and if you great anons would like to try and mentally grind the topic, I'm here for you.

This is why we prefer Latinos. They clean our toilets, pick out fruit and kill our niggers.

>Sister-Warrior-Queen

Colombia made the right decision.

also that license is expired

Thank you for the offer, but we don't want to "mentally grind" anything. We just want to shitpost. I hope you understand.

Yes, Giustras and drug buisness people

Yes, we complain about the fucking nigger inmigrants that Colombia keep sending us.

Does anybody in Columbia have blonde hair or blue eyes? Like, even 2% of the population?

Same with the chinese and arab.

archive.is/k5oHs

texas is a hothead

Ayyyylmao nigs will regret it if spics became the majority in the US since spics are more racist to niggers.

My sister's girlfriend (yeah, I know) is half Wayuu

Colompill me on those guys

I :) Don't know numbers user, but there is a white upper class historically (perhaps I should be corrected because it's mostly hispanic blood but it'd be incorrect to call it hispanic upper class also). Go check pictures of colombian presidents

Ikr

600 -700 blacks killed by police in USA
Black population: almost 80million

Muh black genocide at the hands of police

if she were wayuu I'd hesitate (I've known really wise old natives) but most natives have, as your new relative lol, been westernized (in their case that means niggersized) so no high hopes

Friendly reminder that Colombia is home to Los Pepes, a far right paramilitary group that likes to behead Marxists.

yes

all the major races outside of subsaharan africans exist on a traversible genetic continuum and have some shared ancestry (like neanderthal dna) without a major genetic break

blacks are entirely another branch of humanity that we separated from very early on.

wrong en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Los_Pepes

She was super pretty, and fit. To be fair I'd say she was still in her forties, though. Unbelievable tits that a sweater had a hard time containing.

and we should be ashamed?... are you proud?... is it cool to be an ignorant in burgerland?
what's your point?

GTFO of my country spic.

just that all south and central americans come off as the same to Americans. No need to get so butthurt.

no reason to be ashamed whatsoever

The spics are killing niggers so we don't have to. Relax.

Nothing. Nothing is wrong with Colombia at all. The real question is, what the fuck is wrong with everywhere else in the world where niggers are not being ethnically cleansed? Why hasn't this caught on yet? It sounds GREAT

YAAAAASS QUEEN SLAY

How black is Colombia?

youtube.com/watch?v=CTMsI0I2ja4&t=561s

They truly have replaced the average American from the 1950s.

The coasts are pretty much totally black. I honestly think that race mixing is rare here (of course no one could study it because PC is everywhere), so that creates kind of ethnic zonings.

B-but only whites can be racist.

Yeah, they need to step up their game.

sounds like a good start.

Based spic abuela

Good for them.

Sofia Velgara save them....

>so we don't have to
>implying you would intimidate a 5 year old, let alone a 7 feet tall Tyrone

Why are white people so evil? Blacks would never cheer on the death of white people. Despite everything that's happened to us. Sad....

impossible
we are peace now

she voted for Clinton bro

pic related is our gal

> US non-citizen
> Voting for Clinton
Well I guess spics do it anyway but Colombia seems like a bit of a stretch outside of some type of scam.

According to the headline, nothing.

She's Colombian American

Hey nigger I look Italian and have an IQ of 135 and an MBA and 3 kids with a white woman and red pill the fuck outta normies. Soooooo fuck off

Fuck these people, America first - cocaine dealers leave Miami! Disgrace to be wearing our jersey with their shit flag!

DON'T FALL FOR THE SPIC MEME! SPEND ONE HOUR IN MIAMI AND YOU'LL WANT A WALL TOO!

Didn't know that, who is it?

my gf

You still have to go back ese