Wow is this true? Obama's policies made the job market grow within 2 months after he was ousted? Damn pretty impressive!

Wow is this true? Obama's policies made the job market grow within 2 months after he was ousted? Damn pretty impressive!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Np40ayMJI1Y
nelp.org/publication/tracking-the-low-wage-recovery-industry-employment-wages/
youtube.com/watch?v=YsMe11g2yqI
youtube.com/watch?v=QKv-dXHhtMs
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Fuck off shill

SAGE

>Trump inherited a great economy

You retards still don't understand why you lost...

Sarcasm isn't your forte I see

The only people who voted for Trump are rural and suburban retards.

City people all voted for Hillary.

yes goy

nigga you need to do something about your scales

job market's been grown for a while now, turtle-chan

In general blaming/crediting the president for the business cycle is retarded and shows that the person you're talking to has zero understanding of economics.

WHAT PARE

What the fuck is happening in that image? Is it satire?

More like Boomers, spics, niggers and whats left of the dwindling SJW freak show voted for Hillary. While young whites voted for Trump. Never met a Trump hater who wasnt from one of the aforementioned demographics.

>reddit

holy shit she is not well

dat independent pupil dilation

>not sure if troll or real anymore

>that many upvotes
Ok so it is satire, got it.

I'm sure it was Russian but to trust the cia is braindead

Actually, February was 11 days after Obama left office. Fuck you retards are dumb.

>winning by 3 million votes is losing

Fuck you retards are delusional

Nice Fox news tier graphs showing Bush crashing the economy in 2008 btw lol. Those are the most retarded charts I've ever seen.

Wtf kind of timeline is 2000 to 2012 for Obama?

Funny how Trump doesn't claim the unemployment rate is 42% anymore lol. He basically admitted today that he lied to you retards for fucking years. You retarded gullible fucks.

>jobs

definitions matter, goy

thats because obama admin constantly fudged the numbers dumb fuck

No they didn't. You right wing retards just made that up because you're degenerate retards.

You just proved my point. You're gullible retarded fucks.

nelp.org/publication/tracking-the-low-wage-recovery-industry-employment-wages/

>Lower-wage industries constituted 22 percent of recession losses, but 44 percent of recovery growth.

>Mid-wage industries constituted 37 percent of recession losses, but only 26 percent of recovery growth.

>Higher-wage industries constituted 41 percent of recession losses, and 30 percent of recovery growth.

Its 2017 and niggers in Canada dont know popular vote means nothing, Al gore circa 2016

>name calling makes me smarter!

Where do city people hunt and fish?

>obama
>job growth

the only jobs he added was part time shit and jobs for teenagers.

Is that you Obama leaf?

>posting r/eddit
>obfuscating usernames
fucking die in a fire you shill cunt
SAGE

So you just admitted that Trump lied to you right wing retards for years about a "fake unemployment rate".

That's not the point you retard. You retards are fucking morons for trying to claim that Trump won because of the economy when he lost by 3 million votes.

>completely ignore what's in my post and argue with a strawman instead

oh look, a leaf

Of course it is, who else is perpetually this mad since Trump won?

Seriously are you retards not fucking embarrassed for being swindled by a con man?

You believe him for years and then all the sudden today he flip flopped and embraced Obama's 4.7% unemployment rate.

You retards are pathetic losers.

>mfw liberals are so fucking retarded and have such a victim complex they unironically think CNN is pro-Trump

At one time I thought these people were worth saving, but in truth they deserve to be smoten.

You're just trying to dodge from the fact that you retards got duped by Trump making up a fake unemployment rate that he all the sudden flip flopped on today.

He embraced Obama's 4.7% unemployment rate.

You're gullible retards. Admit it.

must be our healthcare. Bad undiagnosed mental illness and schizophrenia seems very common

youtube.com/watch?v=YsMe11g2yqI

RIGHT WING RETARDS ARE KEKS.

Trump shattered your own retarded talking points that you retards believed for 8 years.

So, what's the real unemployment rate, including those who gave up on finding a job?

>a leaf calling anyone a pathetic loser

You're cucks. Trump just makes shit up and you retards believe it because you're gullible losers. That's the truth and u know it.

I get it, leaf

You want to focus on the u3 instead of the u6. You want to ignore what the quality is of these jobs are in this "record growth"
You want to ignore that it was the worst recession recovery since since World Wars

I just don't understand why you think anyone here is going to buy your bullshit, especially when you keep strawmanning.

why are you so mad? It doesnt matter that much to you does it? Yes schitzo. I am a right wing retard. better? Let off some stress. jerk off do whatever instead of shitpost. You're wasting your time

>doesn't know what adjusted monetary base is
>it's ok if less people own homes, they can just rent!

I used to think you were some kind of economics student, but it seems you're just a shit-tier troll.

>42% is right when (((Bernie))) says it, but "absurd" when Trump says it

This is why your media outlets are falling apart.

All measures from U3 to U6 plummeted under Obama.

How many times I gotta tell u retards that?

there goes the white folk stealing the black mans work again

>whataboutism about Bernie

Lol typical Russian bullshit.

Lol Trump betrayed u retards. He made up bullshit, u all believed it because you're gullible morons and then he flip flopped just like that.

>student loans
>home ownership
hehe good goyim.

>worst recovery since the world wars
>majority of jobs created are low wage, low skill, and part time

Are you ever going to address these points?

>plummeted

No, honey, Obama added $10 trillion dollars to our debt and we still had the slowest economic recovery in our history. Dumb nigger couldn't even break 3% GDP growth.

>it was also obama's policies that lowered the next deficit after Bush left

That's not what my post dumbass. It's a screenshot. But by all means feel free to explain wtf a student loans chart since the 1940s in unadjusted dollars has to do with Obama.

Then you can explain why not one of those charts actually shows OBama's record from 2009 to 2017.

You retards don't even know when Obama was president. Most right wing retards think he was president in 2008.

>transgender girls aren't boys
This has to be fake. I nearly spit my drink.

>RIGHT WING RETARDS ARE KEKS.
1 shill tries to sway the entirety of Sup Forums
and tries taking on KEK. Fails terribly.

do these animals really think cnn is pro trump? really?

>deliberately confusing labor participation and unemployment rates

It wasn't the worst recovery. It was the longest recovery since the Great Republican Depression, because the 2008 Republican Recession was the WORST economic crisis since the Great Republican Depression.

How about you right wing retards stop crashing the economy every time you're in charge, then you can stop bitching that it takes Democrats too long to clean up your mess.

youtube.com/watch?v=QKv-dXHhtMs

>152 posts by this ID
>Canada

I shouldn't have thought to post in this thread.

Market was raising on speculation.

You're denying that U3 to U6 all plummeted under Obama You're obviously mentally handicapped.

Do you even know what U4 measures? Cmon retard answer that.

Use your brain, retard. They show the dates before he was president to give Obama's record context.

Lol you're mocking Trump.

>plummeted

It's gone down, but considering it's the worst recovery our country has ever seen, I would say it "plummeted."

No, I'm mocking you and the media for harping on an asinine point, while ignoring when "your side" makes the same point.

*snaps fingers*

That's how good a president he was. So good that his policies finally start working well right when he leaves. What timing.

>thinking its real democracy

Now they show Bush crashing the economy in 2008 because they know right wing retards will think that happened under Obama.

Your entire argument is that Republicans crash the economy, Democrats fix it, so put Republicans back into office so they can crash the economy again.

Fucking retards.

But by all means feel free to explain wtf a student loans chart since the 1940s in unadjusted dollars has to do with Obama.

>great job market
>when the same libshits keep bitching they can't get jobs

>Right wing retards literally admitting that Trump is a moron and shouldn't be taken seriously.

jGp7TVX2

Please don't feed the ONE canadian shareblue. Little too passionate about a country he doesn't live in. SAGE THIS CANCER

It gives context. The student loan crisis ballooned under Obama and now it will pop under Trump.

>CNN is a Trump cheerleader

>People suddenly start buying a shitload of stock the day of the election because Obama's policies just now started kicking in.

Damn I wish I was Obama, I would get to shift 100% of the blame for my failures on Bush and pass 100% of Trump's successes to myself AND have faggot dicksuckers on the internet fall over themselves to try and prove it.

Lol. Republicans crash the economy, then complain it takes Democrats too long to clean up their mess. Every fucking time.

You retards are hilarious.

>We're at full employment
>But the economy is adding 300,000 jobs a month
>Doublethink is your duty

But he didn't lose, he won and that's why he is president.

"Winning" the popular vote is not winning, otherwise that demon whore would be president.

Yes, I've seen that chart a thousand times. It completely ignores who controlled Congress and the legacy costs if previous economic policies.

Lol nice image there. Right wing retards shit on the Obama economy for 8 years, then suddenly try to take credit for it. You filthy retards the biggest degenerates on the planet.

Even Republicans called it the Obama economy, but I think it's fucking hilarious that you dindus are trying to credit for it.

Can't wait to see how hard you dindu the Trump economy 4 years from now. Just like you dindu the entire Bush presidency.

Ah, yes, the "longest" not the worst. Despite our economy losing mid and high wage jobs and replacing them mostly with low wage jobs. Always needing to go back to blame the Republicans for Obama's shitty recovery.

I was honestly hoping that you would provide an argument or give me new information that could help me understand the lefts point of view better but instead you insist on talking in circles.

Sage

>Trump says it's probably 28-29%
>Drop all context and say he claims its 42%

Your dishonesty makes it so nobody should believe anything you say.

There's a big difference between full employment and 42% unemployment you absolute fucking nimrod.

you have autism

You right wing retards still have grade 1 reading comprehension.

That's not the point you retard. You retards are fucking morons for trying to claim that Trump won because of the economy when he lost by 3 million votes.

>I can only compute one variable at a time, who is president is the only thing that affects the economy

You're boring more.

you have autism

you have autism

GTFO you are not welcome. Make your money sucking cock instead. From Canada, yeah right. Try harder!

Are you retarded?

Watch the whole video. He goes anywhere from 28 to 40%.

Here's a ZeroBrain article about it. You retards love ZeroBrain don't you? Those are all retarded numbers, how are you even defending that?

You retards are gullible fucks. He embraced 4.7% today. You're cucked losers.

You should mail these graphs to all the new Republican voters in Michigan, Pennsylvania, and Wisconsin. I'm sure they'll get a kick out of how "great" the economy is.

Leaf posters really need to take a hint from aussie shitposters. You're so bad at it, it makes me cringe.

>muh popular vote

DESIGNATED
SHITTING
LEAF

you have autism

Does losing a full time job and getting two part time jobs count as 200% job growth?

you have autism

>Probably 28-29
>I've HEARD 42

I think you have poor comprehension skills.

now this is a shitpost

you have autism

Shh, those people don't exist. As we know, ina lengthy recession, the best way to reduce unemployment rates is to stop counting people who have been unemployed for a long time.

Problem fixed!