NIGGERS ERADICATED! Political ramifications?

What would be the political changes in the United States if all black people were completely eradicated from existence? Would the Republican party dominate? How would the political structure of the country look like? What else?

Aside from the political impact, what other significant changes would occur?

At a cell and molecular level there's not really much difference between niggers and other ethnic groups (aside from Melanin of course) however there are certain identifiers (not widely known of) which can be exploited with recent advances in biological engineering. If I had the money and resources, I could quite literally engineer an infectious agent that would only activate and be harmful to people of the vile black race. As a plus, this could be done in such a way that any sort of change/mutation would be radically unlikely in the sense of an alteration that would allow for it being active in anyone other than the wretched disgusting blacks. Should I actively pursue this and potentially (and likely) cause the deaths of a profoundly large amount of the swine that is black people?

Not too much truly motivates me in a significant enough manner to dedicate extreme effort and time however this I could really get behind. There's AI, biomedical gerontology (i.e. curing aging), and a few other things that grab my interest in a compelling way however the destruction of the swine of humanity is meaningful to my very core.

Thoughts?

Please, for all that is good in the world do it. Obliterate the niggers.

it would be a gift

If you can truly develop something that would kill a large amount of niggers you would be a very VERY bad person if you did not do it. Please for the sake of humanity itself, kill them all.

Oh I am extremely confident in my ability to do it. However, developing the infectious agent I have in mind is not something I can currently do with the money and resources I have access to. The immediate problem would be obtaining enough money to get started and then proceed without oversight.

There's a great screencap floating about of what would happen if all blacks in America were to suddenly disappear.

Praise Kek! Those 9s are a clear sign that you must do what is necessary to accomplish this. Do what ya gotta do, by any means necessary.

niggers are not an existential threat to the united states
spic are

Why do you hate niggers? There's ever been a lot of them where I live. The ones I do see are well integrated. From wealthy families, shit like that.

r-type spics would be next

Look at parts that already have little to no blacks -- not necessarily prosperous, but zero crime.

No political ramification at all by eliminating a certain type of animal from human society.

The triple 9s of destiny! Praise Kek! Down with the scourge of humanity! Death to all blacks!

NBA dunk contest would become a lot more boring

Some blacks are well integrated but most of them in the United States are not. Take a walk through any number of nigger infested areas here and you'll change your mind within a days time. They are horrible vile creatures. There's a reason why statistically speaking blacks are the worst offenders in most negative issues (crime - especially violent, welfare recipients, education, etc etc etc).

Those digits are a clear sign. You must kill the niggers.

Those triples! Kek will forsake you if you do not follow through and kill the niggers.

If niggers didn't exist, the Democratic party would have no more people to cater to, like they have been doing to the niggers for decades. Also, Democrat-run cities like Detroit would become suburban utopias without niggers destroying it.

east west south
east records
west analyses
south acts

without the beast there's no analysis, and nothing to record.

without this record (history) we cannot grow and perfect ourselves.

without the analysis, we cannot reflect.

without the action we stagnate and die.

Nothing.

Just goes to show you how stupid the average nigger really is... the Democrats have been catering to them every election cycle for a good while now but other than the occasional gibs here and there they don't do jack shit for them after the election cycle is over. How the niggers haven't caught on to this is beyond me.

These niggers have no idea that the Democrats were the ones pushing slavery and even the Jim Crow laws in the 50s and 60s. The Democratic party is basically the party of racism and oppression when you think about it. They're voting for people that didn't care back then, and don't care now. Niggers know jack fuck about politics.

Makes sense... niggers are highly vulnerable to psychological manipulation/programming even beyond that of the average American in general. They are extremely impressionable and anyone thought to be any kind of cool nigga that's even a little famous can convince them of basically anything. Just as one very basic example, white owners of record labels get popular niggers to push shitty music onto them that they wouldn't even like if it wasn't for them being told they should like it. Obviously they can't get a grasp on something as complex as politics. Their social media streams and the welfare pushers tell them the democrats are on their side and that republicans are always racist so yea... gotta love them democrats!

>The ones I do see are well integrated.
Ha-hahaha! Even African blacks do not like American niggers. Africans find them to be obnoxious, arrogant, violent, and obtuse.