Daily Reminder: The only good CIA / NSA employee is a dead one

Daily Reminder: The only good CIA / NSA employee is a dead one. That mindset is the most American, most patriotic thing you can be at this time.
These people have caused more pain and suffering in this world, not only to me and my family, but to thousands around the globe, than any other organisation I can think of in recent times.
Remember this fact.

And Sup Forums is gonna make that happen? With memes?

Death to the cia

Fun thing to say on the internet. Hard thing to pull off.

I'm not trying to kill anyone unless I'm in a life or death situation.

Let's just stick with memes; it's more fun that way.

Aside from mass surveillance, what was the purpose of the CIA supposed to be?

Like the reason normies believe it exists.

>Like the reason normies believe it exists.

Covert operations. Spying on foreign governments (allies and enemies) to keep tabs and to stay ahead of the game.

Sup Forums is a board of peace. Anyone who commits violence in the name of Sup Forums is not a true Sup Forumsack.

>murder the common man working at NSA

Listen man, I know the NSA/CIA is a bunch of spying little shits but im not going to execute literally everyone working there. Most of them are just trying to get a buck, go after the assholes directing everything and the top agents. Not the little muppets at the bottom.

max headroom hack.....damn that's old.

let me log into the BBS telnet and tell my friends

> Most of them are just trying to get a buck
One of the common excuses of the coward.

sure thing russian shill

eat a dick

They put a satellite dish on a building 45o from the station's main satellite to broadcast the prerecorded tape, which overwrote/powered the TV broadcast satellite into the large dish (unsure of official name), thus sending their signal into lots of TVs.
Brilliant and simple.

if they will sell out their people for 'a buck' then it's even more reason they should die

hell yes

fuck the system

i mean, hes not wrong, the deepstate are all a bunch of autistic power mongs, not unlike Sup Forums i suppose.

the cia dosnt specifically have that much power, its more like the front of house operation for a mafia gang, if ya kno whati mean

How can we mess around with them?

Stop it.

Memes are necessary to steel our hearts and minds.
Yes.

No.

Fuck the CIA.
They need to fucking submit or die.
They're underhanded faggots though so they really just need to die.

And meme magic.
The deep state is doomed.

Nope. I'll keep on posting. I might stop if y'all give me my passport, or you can keep on rejecting it, keeping my dog and I prisoner here, and we can get nasty. :^)

Not all soup are unsympathetic. But if they start getting capped they will be. Not prime strategy user.

Fuck you, Russian cunt.

Sure thing, user.

Or should I say... VLADAMIR!

Kek worries me sometimes

That's beside the point. Youngfags will never understand your pic.

Senpai, they keep America safe and strong, yes they have to spy on their own people because America hates America, but without the CIA America would not be #1

Nobody remembers Hax Med Room? Is that an MKU reference?

isn't that from the original mr robot in the 1980s?

Stop complaining about the CIA! You can't defeat the them! They are invincible.

It's better to just accept that the powerful are fit to rule over you, and trust them, or become one of them.

You'll be much happier. The people in charge know exactly what they are doing, and you don't.

do not starve the corporations with an economic sanction
do not disrupt the global economy by disengaging and boycotting corporations!

What else can you possibly do?

Hmmmm, this thread seems dangerous

Coward.
The best thing to do is to get your passport, and help to build another nation. It's not pretty, it'll be hard, but it's much better than helping these insane cock suckers.

starve the corporations

the deep state runs multinational corporations

disengaging multinational corporations by boycott/economic sanctions will hurt the deep state

by drinking coke/pepsi, eating at mcdonalds, buying at walmart, eating gmo, buying a new car, going to your corporate job, going to university, using netflix you support the deep state

disengage in all economic activities that support your totalitarian oppressors

withdraw $$ from financial institutions/stock market

tl;dr economic sanction/embargo

It's simply too late. It's over, and unless two branches of the military go along with a coup, it'll just get worse.
The best thing to do is to leave and help build another nation like Holland or Iceland, as examples.

You're not going to execute ANYONE there.

Submit to what?

It would be dangerous to attempt to set America on the right path again, and courageous.

This guy gets it. Memes are fun. Memes won't destroy the CIA.

If you had some coherent plan for replacing the CIA, people might listen. But "let's meme them out of existence" will not do anything past the election.

Right now, the CIA and the Establishment have answers to how to keep the lights on. Fags on Sup Forums don't.

Cool idea. No one will give a fuck until there's a million of you.

Exactly. No one has the balls to go start a Civil War (which would be a bloodbath with no guarantee of a good government).

And no one here has ever come up with a better plan. The establishment is functioning. Call me when you have something besides Hitler memes.

What if I worked under NSA guidance while in the army? Do I still have to die? Please don't kill me Sup Forums

Welp, my plan is to leave for Holland, but they keep blocking my passport. If it is blocked one more time, party time mother fuckers, and they know this.
I guess we'll see if you guys see me on the evening news one night soon, or, you know, my dog and I can leave peacefully. I'm no longer going to be a prisoner in this shitshow.

You get a pass.

I know that this image was broadcast on television. Does anyone have a video with context for it?

What the fuck is "party time"? You're not even gonna try a protest before you go and do dumb shit?

Don't start a civil war without a plan. If you do that, I will shoot back at you.

Test

google "Max Headspace"

reminder that the MIC is real, is the control system of the country, and should be the target for any attempts to restore the constitution

Hello Blank user.

*Headroom

fell for it

And the entire liberal movement was orchestrated by kgb marxist shits. Modern art, homosexuality, all sorts of degeneracy specifically tailored to undermine and destroy western capitalism.

Don't even pretend you're on some higher moral ground when you commushits have your own share of bloody tinpot totalitarian dictatorships to answer for.

Hey now, some of those actually are dedicated die hard american spooks who believe in the oath they took. The rest are politicized shit that need to be ground to a pulp under a large earth mover.

The Russian narrative is a fake DNC/CIA psyop you stupid shits. Anyone who kept up to speed with what was happening in the past 6 months realizes this.

Then they can be patriots by resigning, or taking a few out.

Why?
And who is they?

Protests do nothing. Riots, Molotovs and those new Nazi SS strung up on lamp posts, dead, with signs saying "traitor", would.
For me, I just want my dog and I to leave the nation peacefully, but if they won't let me have my passport here quick, then other avenues will have to be taken. I will no longer take the sick abuse of these nut cases.

For lulz.
Couple of dudes and a girl back in the BBS/phreaking days. I think the FBI finally figured it out too, but left them alone due to... sad reasons...

>It's better to just accept that the powerful are fit to rule over you, and trust them, or become one of them.
>same line appears in OP here:
>Israel

You can smell the blood in the water.

Praise him!

Amen.

The will of the american people.

cia niggers btfo

I hole-hardedly agree, but allow me to play doubles advocate here for a moment. For all intensive purposes I think you are wrong. In an age where false morals are a diamond dozen, true virtues are a blessing in the skies. We often put our false morality on a petal stool like a bunch of pre-Madonnas, but you all seem to be taking something very valuable for granite. So I ask of you to mustard up all the strength you can because it is a doggy dog world out there. Although there is some merit to what you are saying it seems like you have a huge ship on your shoulder. In your argument you seem to throw everything in but the kids Nsync, and even though you are having a feel day with this I am here to bring you back into reality. I have a sick sense when it comes to these types of things. It is almost spooky, because I cannot turn a blonde eye to these glaring flaws in your rhetoric. I have zero taller ants when it comes to people spouting out hate in the name of moral righteousness. You just need to remember what comes around is all around, and when supply and command fails you will be the first to go. Make my words, when you get down to brass stacks it doesn't take rocket appliances to get two birds stoned at once. It's clear who makes the pants in this relationship, and sometimes you just have to swallow your prize and accept the facts. You might have to come to this conclusion through denial and error but I swear on my mother's mating name that when you put the petal to the medal you will pass with flying carpets like it’s a peach of cake.