Facebook Ping-pong party

The worlds top tech leaders getting together for a PING-PONG party. Do you think there was pizza? Hot dogs maybe?

heatst.com/tech/sexist-tech-moguls-under-fire-for-attending-exclusive-babes-and-balls-party/

Other urls found in this thread:

thesmokinggun.com/documents/crime/ping-pong-pizza-0
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

thesmokinggun.com/documents/crime/ping-pong-pizza-0

Don't you DARE fuck no kids Zuckerberg.

Oh neat it's like the shit I'd see in Subic Bay

why are all the women slit eyes?

tech leaders...

I swear to fuck. The way everyone dresses nowadays, with the post-hipster shit, and the tattoos, with the finely groomed haircuts and everything... They look relatively harmless on the outside. That's what makes it so creepy to imagine that they're raping kids in the asshole

There is nothing more pathetic than super rich nerds trying to act cool.

because the dudes are betas and can only attract trash even with money, also i bet zuck practiced ping pong for months before setting this up lmao

ultimate dick move

>people with subhuman genetics and racial background actually end up being pedophile cannibals and the modern kike capitalist system rewards these genetic hapless mistakes with power

Capitalism was a mistake.

>Ping Pong party
>is full of chinks
Poetry.

>all the women are asian
>not a single asian man.

>80% asian women in picture.
>beta as fuck

disgustinh race traitors

Thats a lot of asian girlfriends in that pic

I work n went there,
Asian > cute blonde girl thts fuck a 100 guys her first year in college
As for "i bet zuck pratice for months for this" he did, he was decent

They're in California.

>Asian > cute blonde girl thts fuck a 100 guys her first year in college
I bet.

silicuck valley. all the white women fuck the finance chads in san francisco.

i would rather fail with 99 white women before i met a dark haired blue eyed virgin cutie to waifu, then lower to asians

>jealous women and white knights attacking voluntary arrangements of adults
>attacking the men
>with great irony, not accepting those women are independent with free will and chose to be there
>with great irony, accepting and speaking as if women are actually objects

How do these people not see how utterly contradictory they are?

>Only white girl there

Just...

t. guy tht barely fucks

Im hispanic white , in college white girls literally beg me for the cock, literally grab my dic when i just met thm at parties, take from a guy thts fuk 30+ pure white girls they have all been fuck by guys like me, ur future aryan wife has had at least 100 dicks inside her, thts why asian>jewqt>trash>white>dogpoo>nigger/pooloo

haha none of them wanted to be there idiot. they are plus ones looking for dem beta bucks

>REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

what i am a pua master

>Nat Soc structures are all upside down dreidels