HAPPENING: WIKILEAKS. DOES ANYONE STILL HAVE THESE?

SALTS:
insurance.aes256 DE 18 1B 73 EF F3 5E 39 DA
wlinsurance-20130815-A.aes256 0F 0B DA 00 F0 35 9A 0F C8
wlinsurance-20130815-B.aes256 AB C2 04 75 6B AB 85 BE 30
wlinsurance-20130815-C.aes256 73 6B 46 4C 2F 84 9A C2 A4

INSURANCE SNIPPETS:
gateway.glop.me/ipfs/QmUUiWf1KLshZBQWHDt8yVaabHdMjJA2g1md7YS8qsvMci/insurance.aes256.5120
gateway.glop.me/ipfs/QmZHmQrNuBL1MJEi3cSn7bYoLShLiqGue5oeqZmcvHtBD6/wlinsurance-20130815-A.aes256.5120
gateway.glop.me/ipfs/QmRRAnoHgZGqMrJodHA3Nj6GeQ5j4y1AHUbG8MgVXWshMH/wlinsurance-20130815-B.aes256.5120
gateway.glop.me/ipfs/QmPCPmGwyCghyMrVENUB1AEbzkZ9dULE9rBJcVMqc5RG1M/wlinsurance-20130815-C.aes256.5120
gateway.glop.me/ipfs/QmNdwpvqWXkYsxPnjoL8rSZZpVDRDNu3YYvddsQ7dLdrEC/2016-06-03_insurance.aes256.5120
gateway.glop.me/ipfs/QmcDMXxr99Fi583oZKYqFzg8TwomugeV49oFkMrtGHEJ6Z/2016-11-07_WL-Insurance_EC.aes256.5120
gateway.glop.me/ipfs/QmPAoxkRcJERJEyj3uXsnKwe819WkqnX2Gp1VgpoaxLtys/2016-11-07_WL-Insurance_UK.aes256.5120
gateway.glop.me/ipfs/QmaYUUco1VtVurovbrtboMvu6kvFp9pdz6CEA97ftxojy5/2016-11-07_WL-Insurance_US.aes256.5120

FILES:
file.wikileaks.org/torrent/2016-11-07_WL-Insurance_US.aes256.torrent
file.wikileaks.org/torrent/2016-11-07_WL-Insurance_UK.aes256.torrent
file.wikileaks.org/torrent/2016-11-07_WL-Insurance_UK.aes256.torrent
file.wikileaks.org/torrent/2016-06-03_insurance.aes256.torrent
file.wikileaks.org/torrent/wikileaks-insurance-20120222.tar.bz2.aes.torrent
file.wikileaks.org/torrent/wlinsurance-20130815-A.aes256.torrent
file.wikileaks.org/torrent/wlinsurance-20130815-B.aes256.torren
file.wikileaks.org/torrent/wlinsurance-20130815-C.aes256.torrent
web.archive.org/web/20100901162556/https://leakmirror.wikileaks.org/file/straw-glass-and-bottle/insurance.aes256

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ASpiOZ4b7y0
youtube.com/user/goku2778/videos
youtube.com/watch?v=rDSDDMi3GUo
youtube.com/watch?v=LH7RkegFW-I
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Quantum_computing#Timeline
youtube.com/watch?v=r3HJhclKeQk&list=PLqyXCnNn9zK-jHoFkBv_Veumn7UzZBQ7Q&index=8
youtube.com/watch?v=9wyASvOcqh0
youtube.com/watch?v=Vl_YwQ6WXQQ&index=3&list=PLqyXCnNn9zK-jHoFkBv_Veumn7UzZBQ7Q
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

[2/2] WIkileks deleted all these insurance files. WTF? this had phase 3 and all the pedo ring Can some user just get the private key so we can finally have the day of the rope for the pedos?

bump because it looks interesting but idk what is

how would one get the private key? would wikileaks have to be hacked itself?

alternatively, does anyone know if it's possible with current quantum computing technology to crack this kind of encryption? maybe some user out there is at a university with some experimental quantum computer.

whats going on here and why do i have the feeling its nothing

Uhhhh... That reminds me. When it the next part of the CIA files supposed to drop?
We still only have the 1%. WTB 2% plz.

yes but Idk if the CIA has taken over their DB because of the raid, the deleted insurance files, CI assange etc... You'd have to get a wikileaks employee to get it to you. Or crack it with a quantum computer like you said. Or find someone who can get the private key basically. The problem is this private has tried to be released several times but the CIA and govts. around the world just shut down the internet. Someone has to get the private key then install a botnet on at least a 1,000,000 computers to make sure the info gets out. they could pass around the key on the dark net possibly. but someone with these files needs to spread.

nobody cares. these files are the only juice we need.

bump

Wikileaks gives me some massive blue balls. I love the leaks and all, but I wish they would dump them faster. I get that they need to keep their buzz up, though.

trump is going to be impoached :)

>impoached

Really? You're going to start with this shill narrative again? Almost verbatim from the other threads of this narrative months ago. Reminder that all the other threads had no lasting impact whatsoever.

where the fuck are all you smart anons? the shills are trying so hard to kill this thread. COME ON WHERE ALL YOU MAGABOYS AT?? DONT LET THIS SLIDE!

WHERE DID YOU GO MAN?

you goys are pretty fucking stupid

Wikileaks is a CIA + Mossad Zionist psyop

Assange is a Mossad agent...

youtube.com/watch?v=ASpiOZ4b7y0

are gay

very likely to be true

fuck off CIA

RUNDOWN?
U
N
D
O
W
N
?

Does this mean they are about to drop all their leaks?

What's their next step?

Wow, I just read through all this stuff, and I have to say it's disappointing. I'm going to sleep. There's nothing substantial to read here. Go to sleep guys, it's nothing. I don't think we should be reading this, maybe we should sleep. We all must be so tired. It's time to rest. Aren't we here for keks and laughs not this serious mumbo jumbo, time to sleep guys. It's nothing. Please, let's rest. We are all so tired. Drink some liquor and take some sleeping medicine, we are so tired. It's time to sleep.

What's going on? When were these published?

>alternatively, does anyone know if it's possible with current quantum computing technology to crack this kind of encryption? maybe some user out there is at a university with some experimental quantum computer.
not happening

hi sorry had to switch computers, I was going to ask, how do you know that others have gotten the key before, like you said in ?

shill

Agree it's time to sleep guys. There's nothing of significance here. I'm going to rest now.

and you must be faggot shill #2

slide thread

100% concentrated mental retardation

We're all tired. Let's rest now. This is all gobblety gook. I'm going to sleep now. Let's all sleep.

they wouldnt have allowed hillary to lose if that were the case.

better idea is that assange is still captured.

WIKI ALL THE LEAKS

DEEP STATE SUCK MY BALLS

THIS IS WAR

DESU

your insistence is making this seem more credible tbqh

Wow, this is nothing. I'm sleeping, let's go get some rest. Please, stop replying.

Hmm

>Wow, I just read through all this stuff, and I have to say it's disappointing. I'm going to sleep. There's nothing substantial to read here. Go to sleep guys, it's nothing. I don't think we should be reading this, maybe we should sleep. We all must be so tired. It's time to rest. Aren't we here for keks and laughs not this serious mumbo jumbo, time to sleep guys. It's nothing. Please, let's rest. We are all so tired. Drink some liquor and take some sleeping medicine, we are so tired. It's time to sleep.
Don't worry about the key. It doesn't open a single thing. I am so disappointed rundown can I no get/exit2;runneod2213.exif

bump just to irritate shills

NO ONE IS SLEEPY MOTHERFUCKER

PEOPLE BE WOKE AS FUCK AROUND HERE

suck a douche tip

is the bot broken?

just sleep, guys. soooo tired. let's get some rest. we all deserve a good night's sleep.

The MWC is working overtime itt

bump for Trump

Just went through it, there was nothing substantial sadly, time to sleep

I'm a data analyst and I've pored over these documents all night and sadly there is nothing of substance. It's really nothing, guys, I swear.

user you da real MVP

I don't know what the fuck is going on.

What's habbening in this thread now?

Maybe if you've got some falsefagging to do 'pon the morrow. We are faggots of virtue.

He was the Jews choice, an ultimate Zionist collaborator. (((They))) own him.

youtube.com/watch?v=rDSDDMi3GUo

youtube.com/watch?v=LH7RkegFW-I

>pored over ENCRYPTED documents
gib private key and I'll sleep for DAYS m8

My eyes are so weary... You must be tired too...
..but calm.. so calm.. ain't it nice to just lay down here, and let the worries go...
..listen to the sweet silence.. ..let go of your thoughts... ..so soothing... rest now user... just for a moment.. you feel so relaxed...
..let the government take care of this.. you don't have to think this at all... just rest...
tere is nothing to worry... ..life is good...
..buy a new tv... you are so calm... the officials are for this... for you....
..you dont need to think... let go...sleep...

bump

>Just went through it, there was nothing substantial sadly, time to sleep.
There is no "deep state" sadly. It's all one big slander of a hard working group of government workers. Rundowns on this matter are inconvenient to all of us replying to such thread starters time.

dude aes is a pretty sick algorithm

Bump

OP is a straight up faggot if this is nothing

Wtf is happening here

all this shilling REALLY gets my noggin joggin for what must be in these files

Corndog of Scrutiny, + Luck

Bumping for based Assange
Also bumping for Based Hologram Assange

A sign from Kek will confirm upcoming WikiLeaks dump outs pedogate

I have foreseen this

If I remember correctly, the OP's files are the encrypted backups of Wikileaks that they put out publicly as a "bartering" measure so governments don't take down Wikileaks immediately. The files hold TONS of unleaked info, it's basically the entire collection of things like the emails that Wikileaks usually puts out in stages.
If Wikileaks needs to, they can release the private decryption key to the public so ALL the info can be unlocked at once; this is really scary to governments that would want to harm Wikileaks, thus it's a bartering tool of sorts.

..yes... it's all been just a waist of time...
time you could spend with you're loved ones...
..sleep long today.. don't worry.. it's all being taken care of.. ..for you... ..for us.. ..together...
..sleep.. ..why don't you pass the time with a little game of solitaire... ..don't worry... ...your eyes are heavy... ..so calm.. ..silence... ..tomorrow is a fine day... ..sleep now..it'll come sooner... ..we are here for you... ..let go...

Guys, sadly I went through and I got so tired. It's to sleep, I don't think we should be reading this.

Oh and the OP was asking if anyone knows someone who could get the private keys from WIkileaks immediately, or some way to get the keys, presumably because of (reasonable) irritation with Wikileaks' withholding information at all, even as a security measure

Just went through it, there was nothing substantial sadly, time to sleep. I just want to reassure anyone that felt jogging of an certian nogging. Nothing frustrates me more than when "WikiLeaks" promises the world but wastes people jogging time for their egg nogging. Release neodnur/exit.cx

pff nice script david brock

Guys, I just went through it and there's nothing to see. Besides, I have this painful hard-on. There's no reason to research this stuff when you're so horny. Really you should masturbate, guys.

btw what are these encrypted with, is it AES256 I'm guessing based on the stuff in the OP?

It is totally absurd to blame anyone but Donald Trump for hacking the DNC. You #AlwaysTrumpers amaze me the way you can just deflect Russia's influence on this election. You just are masters of projection!

I was just sleeping but woke up in time to go through everything here. This is incredible guys. So much brand new stuff. Truly jaw-dropping. I don't even have the words. Certainly won't be able to ever sleep again

Thx

Thread doesn't sound very interesting in that case as nobody would have the keys. Blue balls continue

Yes indeed, I suddenly feel extremely tired. Lets all listen to this hypnosis shill and fall asleep goys.

Guys, I've already read through this and I can assure every one of you that there is nothing to see here. However, I feel myself strongly moved to assemble and paint an Airfix Fock-Wulfe. And I urge all of you to get into scale modelling instead of this nonsense.

>corndog has massive stick shoved up ass

yeah that really inspires confidence in your judgement skills user

Oh, it's just a corndog, dude. I do it for the kids.

OP said in this comment that supposedly some people have gotten the keys before, but have been taken out, but I'm not sure.

I also suggested, just for the sake of argument, what if someone broke the encryption such as with an experimental quantum computer (they do exist, I'm not sure at what effectiveness yet though but I'm looking). Maybe some user would be at a university where they could access such a computer, I wondered.

bump again to annoy shills

What's up, lads?

>Tfw just traded in my beta prototype quantum CPU for a rotary phone and legal pad after reading over the new Wikileaks CIA files :-/

trying to find out if anyone knows a person or method to get the private keys to the Wikileaks backup files with all the unreleased leaks in them

My historian's skills can't help there, lads. :(

they do exist, you know
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Quantum_computing#Timeline
see the recent ones, like 2015 and later

>11 PM EST
>tired
>being this much of a faggot

Bedtime now, lil' timmy! You gotta wake up early for your 8th birthday tomorrow!

So this is assuming wikileaks is compromised then

Fuck sake too many psyops to keep track of

from article:
"In August 2016, scientists at the University of Maryland successfully built the first reprogrammable quantum computer"

There's nothing substantial here guys, I'm going to sleep. You should too. Please, let's not read this stuff, it's so boring! Haha, we should sleep now.

lol checked, but it's a bot, there are some comments where it glitches, see

You are tards... Wikileaks is controlled opposition

youtube.com/watch?v=r3HJhclKeQk&list=PLqyXCnNn9zK-jHoFkBv_Veumn7UzZBQ7Q&index=8

youtube.com/watch?v=9wyASvOcqh0

youtube.com/watch?v=Vl_YwQ6WXQQ&index=3&list=PLqyXCnNn9zK-jHoFkBv_Veumn7UzZBQ7Q

It's time to sleep, we are so tired. We shouldn't be reading this mumbo jumbo. It's so boring! Time to praise kek and sleep.

I just read the other 99%. Sadly, there is nothing there.

what would be the purpose of all the shilling both before and after the election then? to trick us?

AES is uncrackable with quantum computers. Their strength can be reduced, but not by that much.

checked, ok I guess quantum computing is ruled out, Kek says so

That is the case obviously, the jew is a grandmaster at this... We dun goofed I guess

Yes, there are more interesting threads in Sup Forums, let's go there... Come on user!
Join this thread instead! Be social! >

bump because seeing shillbots spaz is quite amusing

I'm not gonna watch 50 videos Mr. Rothstein