Lesbian here

Lesbian here.

Just a reminder that we are taking over. The fact is women have NEVER been attracted to men: we needed them for protection, economic support and procreation, and sex is what we traded for those things (or they just raped us).

But now? First-world men have been totally domesticated, so no need to worry about violence. We're taking over the work force too, so we can provide for ourselves. And medical science has made procreative sex totally unnecessary; we can just buy the sperm (with our superior earnings) and have it cleanly injected without getting within ten feet of a penis.

Women are naturally more attracted to other women. Who wouldn't be? We're beautiful, soft and smooth and curvy, basically the opposite of hairy oafish ape-like men. And we know how to please each other like no man ever could. Lesbian sex can last for hours.

Every day more and more "straight" girls are being turned. The world of the future is where a small number of strong men act as our designated studs and the rest of you losers are eunuchs designated for manual labor exclusively. Deal with it.

-/u/

Tits or gtfo

2 posts by this ID

Lesbians aren't real.

All women want dick, and the longer they go without it, they crazier they get.

>Lesbian here.
No timestamp, and no tits. Obvious larper.

I am a lesbian also. I love eating pussy. I was born with a penis.

So what is your point?

You can keep pic related

>>-/u/
Degeneracy

Manchild here

Can't wait for my sex robot to be built.

tell that to my gf when i'm balls deep inside of her pussy and she's moaning my name

Obvious bait, but nu/pol/ will give this 200+ replies.

>/u/
What's that? I'm only here for Trump discussion, explain this cuckchan board to me please. Thanks lezbo faggot!

/u/ wouldn't do this you fucking retard nigger

No underwear at all?
Whoa.

When you have lots of unemployed/single men in your society you get big problems. Careful what you wish for.

>copypasta
Saged.

gay

Shh, I'm killing the board faster, so it is reborn anew quicker

samefagging your own post

Sure is a SLIDE THREAD

That's alright, you'll have a bunch of jihadist stone you to death anyways.

Sage this shit Sup Forums. It's probably Shariablue shilling again

Time stamp or this is useless kike post #141414.

Probably not the best place to begin, but.....there is a difference between homosexuality and homophilia. I know. Freudian denial. But hear me out. In The Gay Science Nietzsche talks compares Eros to Avarice. We are greedy for the bodies that sexually please us. But if that greed can be sublimated towards a third term-both partners see that third term in the other-then it is not love, but friendship. And friendship among white men has reduced the world to colonies. If you are not with the Friends, you are No One.

hot

You did this shit with a Canadian proxy last time you 400 pound nerd virgin have some sage

>Arguing with a copypasta shill post

This is a slide thread namefag. sage it

>Just a reminder that we are taking over
Empirically false. Stopped reading.

Tits or gtfo fatty

It's just a phase

the fact that you made this post shows you're desperate for dick. kill yourself

B-but surely big mother goberment will deal with all these single young angry men?! Where is the police force we disarmed? Where is the military we no longer fund?

>implying lesbos go to /u/

Your liberation is funded by male tax dollars.

cum to daddy

not bloody likely