How does it feel knowing that this board is a cog in the Russian efforts to undermine western democracy and stability?

How does it feel knowing that this board is a cog in the Russian efforts to undermine western democracy and stability?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ZiemtHphY3w
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Daniel_Fried
youtube.com/watch?v=iBVwiWiMS5I
youtu.be/-jmu7cyvMwA
youtube.com/watch?v=X517Utblb00
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

western democracy sucks phallus

>Fried

>implying we give a shit about nigger-loving "democracy"

>Russia forced our borders open its their fault

Seems like a dumb conspiracy theory like cultural Marxism.

How does it feel knowing that your constant and inept lying is the reason why nobody believes a word you say?

this, Praise Jesus.

youtube.com/watch?v=ZiemtHphY3w

>Support nationalists on the right, just as Soviet Communists supported communists on the left.

Based Ruskis.

I'm a monarchist.

the europe weakened itself, trump wont let them drag us down

Democracy is shit.

Hurr durr, how does it feel...
Muh Russia. KYS

feels good

>create an atmosphere in which we're uncertain about ourselves

Isn't this tactic right out of the liberal playbook? Since Nov 8th all the left has done is try to undermine our system through protests and violence and continuous hysteria.

Be honest - if Clinton had won there'd be no mention of Russia at all. Jill Stein wouldn't have sought recounts, suggesting that our voting system had been hacked.

The irony is that had Clinton won we'd never know that Obama, through one agency or another, spied on the Trump campaign, which is equal to or perhaps worse than Nixon's actions in Watergate

The left simply can't handle losing an election, plain and simple. By their own actions they have created this environment of uncertainty

Ambassador Fried is part of the problem.

I don't mind the more conservative direction that this course of events would take us in, but I don't like being a pawn fooled into supporting a cause. Further, I don't like the fact that the younger generation is now directly influenced by whatever greater forces are at work.

I just want people to think critically about the situation the world is in instead of being manipulated into believing rhetoric synthesized by the powers that be; both the conservative and the liberal propagandize, the former being very active on this site and it's sister sites.

(((MSNBC)))

>How does it feel knowing that this board is a cog in the Russian efforts to undermine western democracy and stability?

>Liberal world order
explain how this being removed is a bad thing?

>"b-b-but he started it!"

>weaken the west
That's what the jews have been doing for decades.

US is not a democracy

Democracies are tyrannies

sage

fucking repeat shill thread "ze russians"

umbrage you fucking shill, look into and know your agrument is shit

Feels good

>undermine the west

kek they are doing that way before trump came in

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Daniel_Fried

>He served as a Special Envoy to facilitate the closing of the Guantanamo Bay detention camp located in Cuba until January 2013.[1][2][3][4] Fried's Guantanamo office was shut down on January 28, 2013. Previously, he was the top U.S. diplomat in Europe, and prior to that he was the U.S. Ambassador to Poland.

>Fried opposed the recognition of the Armenian Genocide during the U. S. Congressional hearings in March 2007. He stated that the Congressional resolution "would undercut those voices emerging in Turkey who call for a truthful exploration of those events in pursuit of Turkey’s reconciliation with its own past, and with Armenia," and added, "Our fear is that passage of any such resolution would close minds and harden hearts."[15]
>In mid-2008, reporter Helene Cooper of The New York Times wrote that an anonymous administration official described Fried as a foreign policy "hawk".[16] on the issue of whether the U.S. should give military aid to the nation of Georgia in its territorial dispute with Russia.

I am seriously getting real fucking annoyed at leftist tinfoil hats. Russia this...Russia that. Seriously fuck off. Just because people don't war with Russia for no fucking reason doesn't mean we need to antagonize the hell out of them. Go fuck yourself.

Stop this madness, there is only one group of people trying to undermine our democracy.

russians undermined western democracy and stability decades ago, we're just now feeling the force of it.

remember, almost everyone in positions of power these days learnt the russian propaganda in their college years

>a pawn
>fooled into a cause
Putin folds his hands and cackles. Soon, rape rates will decline and less gays will be murdered! AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

since when was USA a democracy wtf?

> undermines democracy
> Soros
> every dem leaning media...NYT, WaPo, CNN

Fuck off

> Feels good Man

>what they want to do is undermine the Western liberal order

when you can troll a liberal into eating human brains for tolerance, or into importing millions of people on permanent welfare, who hold a fervent belief that throwing fags off roofs is the right thing to do, it becomes worthless

You have come along way Traveler take this Pepe.

>What they want to do is undermine our new world order.
Yeah no shit. FUCK GLOBALISM!

>be you
>make society into a place with no future for young men
>be supprised when they knock it down

I'm against western democracy, so if Ivan and Vladimir can give us a hand, why not.

Strawman that shit babby :^)

Also completely ignoring my point.

I still cannot believe we got that dude to do that.

The footage was so surreal "I think this was a mistake" *cameraman nods*

How does it feel to be Trumped?

The mainstream media, which in america now means the establishment left/neo-marxist globalists, have been suggesting non-stop that we can't trust the president or the system that elected him

they are actively suggesting that the russians are in control, in some form, of our democracy

this is cold war bullshit designed to control people and force them to distract themselves by not only making them insecure on a non-stop basis, but also making that insecurity directed at a foreign threat and a domestic rival (trump/conservatives) so they can be more easily managed and made docile

they are basically trickling down their paranoia to their lapdog talking heads and on down to the normie sheep who watch the evening news

bretty gud

>i have never heard of intersectionality and black lives matter

Here take a look at this Russian Wizard.
youtube.com/watch?v=iBVwiWiMS5I

It feels good that neocons are so desperate they keep manufacturing more and more outlandish nonsense

>How can they not like us! It's all a Russian operation!

> totally not Ivan's ID

Quite the fucking plan they got there, eh?
Really hinges on some critical events going the way they want.

hhahahah Just realized
>"training"

youtu.be/-jmu7cyvMwA

''It's Russian fault for everything bad NOT Jewish.Blame Russians instead''- CNN and MSNBC

1990s: RUSSIA IS COMMUNISM DESTROY IT

2010s: RUSSIA IS NO LONGER COMMUNISM DESTROY IT

>liberals irl

I used to think right wingers were more prone to conspiracy theories, but then this election happened and lefties went full retard over Russia.

Flat Earth doesn't hold a candle to this shit.

This is really problematic. The left is just anti-Russia because of their internalized Russophobia.

>Undermine the western liberal order
Maybe that's a good thing considering we now applaud faggots sucking each others dicks in the middle of the street as kids watch for being heroic.

You're thinking of liberal colleges.

after watching how anti-west, anti-white, anti- male liberals have become, id gladly side with Russia over the left any day of the weak.

youtube.com/watch?v=X517Utblb00

> Create greater calls for transparency in the elections
> Call for greater spending on NATO
> Tell the EU it is fucking up (it is anti-democratic and fucking up)
> Tell violent anti-freespeech and pro-blasphemy law hang-overs from that very same group of "communists on the left" that the soviets used to create "an atmosphere in which we're uncertain about ourselves" to gtfo

>attacks the character of the claimant instead of the actual claim

>not considering that Russia or whomever is pushing this agenda actual has hands shifting public opinion through this anonymous forum

not paranoid, just using deductive logic to produce plausible conclusions. when ten different posters subsequently shout "shill!" when something is questioned, it only strengthens my mistrust. Never a good argument either, just ad-homs and non-points.
QUASH THE SUBVERSIVE

Liberals loved communist Russia

>Russia creating doubts about the left
>not having their corruption exposed
>not blasting anti president propaganda 24/7

Fuck the left holy SHIIIIIIIIIT make it stop

It isn't true, but if it was, I'd be happy that I was finally doing something useful with my life, to end the autodegenerative cancer that is democracy.

DONALD TRUMP MUST EXPLAIN HIS TIES TO COMMUNIST SEPPERATISTS IN RUSSIA.

>undermine western stability
Flooding our countries with shitskins sure hasn't done that...or was that the Russian boogeyman too?

>open discussion and debate undermines democracy

kay

Kek at Russian bots

>no-no one cares about the lies

You have to understand that everything they accuse someone of doing is something they do 10x over.

projection

whats the claim and whats the evidence?

Im not calling anyone a shill, I just recognize the double-think that causes the entire media establishment to pretend that it just discovered state-hacking and surface-level diplomatic dialogue, and seems to believe it only exists in one country, russia, and in one direction, towards us.

>proxy war in Syria and a quick spiral down the leftist drain that is progressivism

heh sure thanks pal

I fucking hate most if not all bureaucratic agencies the US has created in the last century but
>CIA SHILLS NEED TO DIE
is not open discussion

Good goyim good

I'm unironically okay with it. Look at our foreign policy. We've been wrong about fucking everything, and we're supposed to be mad that Russia always opposes our efforts? We are the baddies. It's time for a realignment.

single issue idiot detected

So where's the problem?

The claim is that the Russian state has indeed had a hand in shaping the American public's opinion and furthering their own agenda by subverting popular political ideologies in favor of ideologies and ideologues that align more accurately with them, perhaps even giving them more opportunities to gain power in regions they feel are strategically valuable.

I'm all for this shift right, and an American-Russian alliance sounds pretty nice, but when you can't even question the fact that their influence might be a possibility (who leaked the Podesta emails on this site? who keeps shouting adhoms at those who try to question Russian involvement?) I question the integrity of this forum. My worry is that we're replacing one form of brainwashing with another and actual nonpartisan truth will never be put in the spotlight.

>Russian are trying to spread right-wing nationalism across the western world
>this is somehow a bad thing

I am so flattened by people here and around US considering our humble 3rd world country that sells oil to the white man to get through the day to be stronk enough to significantly influence US and EU politics.

How does it feel being a shilling faggot deserving of the gallows for your disinformation?

>Russia's interests are opposed to the American neocons, therefore anyone opposed to the neocons is working for Russia
neck yourself

This

Meh, U.S. fucked up, but no one is the baddie or the goodie, everyone's out to pursue their own interest. The good vs evil thing is propaganda bait.

>the jew feigning innocence

The only real truth is that the Jews are behind pretty much everything.

If your ideology doesn't have this as a core tenet, it's fucking wrong.

The first part of your post is something they've been doing since literally the end of world war 2, which goes to your second-point, the denial that any russian psyop campaign is being wages, which we know has been going on constantly in 1 way or another since the end of world war 2.

what worries me is the narrative that has been built by media that is a narrative based in revenge and always paraded without evidence that the people in power are agents of another foreign power

like said, even if russia wasn't a shithole that was capable of actually hacking an election or influencing a top-level general to ask the president to give up ukraine in exchange for syria, what harm does that actually cause the average american?

I'm pissed that I'm not even getting paid for this shit

Don't sell yourself short, Vlad, but no one believes the election-rigging meme except the most mindless Hillarybots.

So they're actually the ones colluding with Russia?

Rachel Maddow is nailing it lately with these reports.

She's the savior we need, but not the one we deserve.

democracy means majority rule... except on things like immigration which are unpopular. To do anything about that would be authoritarian you see, despite being popular.

It's Orwellian

People use the same "how does that harm the average American?" argument when debating the US's security leaks. Who cares if the NSA is watching you jack it to trannies, how does that harm you?

It's the principle of the matter, not the consequence of the action. Do you want to possibly be a puppet for the Russian intelligentsia?how does that make you feel knowing that the opinion that you thought was truth was actually propaganda force fed to you through a site you thought was the last bastion of truth and critical thought.

Eh, alright. Russia doesn't seem to have Western Democracy's problems with niggers, SJWs, fags, feminists, and cucks. They feel more like my team.

Honestly, I'd set this fucking planet on fire just to see liberals try to shed enough tears to put it out, they are that fucking insufferable.

>but when you can't even question the fact that their influence might be a possibility (who leaked the Podesta emails on this site? who keeps shouting adhoms at those who try to question Russian involvement?) I question the integrity of this forum
Claims without evidence can be dismissed without evidence. The adhoms are just a bonus.

Blatant, very blatant. I can't believe you're still on the payroll.

Sup Forums is not one person

Sup Forums is the 1st Amendment

Free speech doesn't fear subversion. truth speaks for itself and fears nothing

I'd rather Russia than US democrats at this point. If we were "undermined" by Russia at least we could recover and bounce back quickly.

But if we keep giving in to the fucking democrats and Marxist cancer in our own nation then we'll eventually have a civil war anyway.

Another "American" parroting almost an identical line to a few posts above about being okay with Russia invading us.

It's almost like Russians want you to think it's okay to be invaded! It's almost like the campaign is working!

ding ding ding

They do it over and over. I never know whether I'm more disgusted or impressed.