Just in case you thought America was the home of the free

Other urls found in this thread:

m.soundcloud.com/user-673261572/no-agenda-pre-show-aclu-call
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

What anti-lgbt legislation?

based SD

Probably an ordinance to tell people to stop parading around sucking dicks in the street and blocking trafffic.

>Just in case you thought South Dakota was the home of the free-from-faggots
Oh wait, it is now!

God damn it. At least we can still try for second place

based leaf

How intolerant and regressive!

Guess who's moving to South Dakota

Time to move to South Dakota.

Nice

I'm not going to give my time of day to an organization who uses such blatantly misleading language.

So, are you saying that every year withhold pro-lgbtqrstuv legislation meant we weren't free? Really cooks my neurons.

This is a good thing, I know pol is usually overrun with 14-17 yr old trannies/furries/faggots

but the sensible/adults here aren't pro gay marriage or pro sodomoy at all, sorry kid

Wow... I'm LITERALLY shaking right now. I cannot even. Like just... really makes you think.

I wish someone would write this verbatim and take it to congress.

If freedom means tolerating sodomites, I don't want freedom.

South Dakota has Muslims?

telling men to use the mens room is considered anti lgbtlmnop.
need an archived link to see whether or not this is click bait bullshit.

... But what was it? I could say that legislation allowing married couples a tax break is anti-lgbt if my state doesn't recognize gay marriage, and that's just a fluke of two laws.

Literally only applies to Christian adoption agencies in the 2 cities in South Dakota with LGBT protections

some jurisdictions in South Dakota passed LGBT anti-discrimination laws so the state passed a law that says religious based adoption agencies can't be sued for violating those anti-discrimination laws by refusing to provide kids to LGBT couples

And since South Dakota has single parent adoption in the first fucking place this has zero impact on anything to begin with since fuck all is stopping one half of an LGBT couple from applying to adopt a kid from an agency and then having the other get joint custody once they have the child.

In addition to all this, there's only like 11 Christian adoption agencies in South Dakota and I have no god damn idea how many of those are based in the two cities by LGBT protections and would refuse an LGBT couple that came in, but I imagine the whole fucking law is a moot point in the first god damn place.

This is like that bullshit Indiana law all over again. It does fuck all.

>South Dakota Gov. Dennis Daugaard has signed into law a measure allowing taxpayer-funded adoption agencies to deny services and child placement to LGBT families out of religious objections, making him the first governor in 2017 to sign an anti-LGBT law.

Good.

Probably a law that says that bakers don't have to make penis cakes if they don't want to.

So all that happened is that they balanced it out so that LGBT people and religious people can do things their way? Seems okay to me.

Moving there

I love this state.

how the fuck is that anti lgbtbbq? allowing private citizens to use their fucking discretion is anti lgbtlmnop?

wake me from this fucking nightmare! why was i born a sane man on bizarro world?

Fuck off we are full

>Seems okay to me.
You shouldn't be okay with wasting taxpayer time and money on laws that effectively do nothing.

Home of the free, not home of the faggot.

Not loving freedom, what a fucking homo.

Worse we have jews

Bless you South Dakota.

It should be illegal for sodomites to adopt in the first place.

When the discretion at hand is very specifically tailored to fuck lgbt people, yeah.

People used to use their discretion to serve only customers of their own race too.

That said, as previously mentioned, this law doesn't actually accomplish anything. Fuck, the laws it's designed to enact a loophole for didn't do anything either.

South Dakotans apparently love wasting money on bullshit feelgood legislation to please people on both ends of the political spectrum.

>move to SD
>no economy
k

>Read content of bill

Literally nothing.

Stop the hyperbole bullshit.

It shows we're willing to fight.

>tfw lived in South Dakota for a few years

Great place, not suprised at all.

>It shows we're willing to fight.
Yeah, fight like a 6 year old with Down syndrome. So intimidating.

Fuck off sodomite

They probably don't give children to drunks either.

They're CHRISTIAN adoption agencies. If you force them to violate their religious belief and provide children to gays, trannies, and other degenerate freaks, they'll just close up shop and people won't have as many good adoption agencies to choose from.

>They probably don't give children to drunks either.
Doubtful, it's South Dakota. It's basically southern southern Alaska. There's not much to do there but drink and cry.

What does the legislation say?

Does it declare in no uncertain terms that it's okay for people to have silent negative feelings about some people who happen to be LGBTQ?

How dare they.

Faggots shouldn't be allowed to raise children.

>anti-LGBTQWERTY

When I hear "anti-LGBT", I imagine a law that allows open discrimination to the degree that their lives are negatively effected.

I'm sure this law is some normal, reasonable law that has been interpreted in the most absurd way imaginable in order to fit the (((ACLU))) narrative

I bet you are a whiny redditfag civil nationalist too

Before I read the thread, I'm assuming it's not actually anti, but pro choice for straight people in a fairly innocuous way.

2/10 troll. try harder.

Based Dakota

>good adoption agency
>would consign a child to living in an orphanage before allowing an otherwise functioning couple to have them because the couple isn't the exact right combination of sexes
?

>there isn't much to do in this town.

You sound like a liberal city slicker who hates going outdoors and thinks degeneracy is fun.

>otherwise functioning couple

Opinion.

I don't post on reddit and have never heard the phrase civil nationalist before.

If you have a problem with the fact that your anti-LGBT law not stopping gays from getting kids, take it up with your pussy lawmakers that could have gone tougher but intentionally didn't, probably because they didn't want to have it appealed because they're afraid they'd lose.

Toothless laws get appealed a lot less often.

im guessing saying no to sucking a gay dude off no longer gets charged as a hate crime

They are closing all rest stop glory holes

>You sound like a liberal city slicker who hates going outdoors and thinks degeneracy is fun.
1/3, fuck outdoors but I took a religious vow of celibacy and I don't live in the city.
Actually it's just a hypothetical unless you're saying there's no functioning same sex couples in South Dakota...which with all the drinking and depression I'd believe it.

>functioning couple

Gay "parents" have, >30% domestic voilence rates (Bisexuals having a roughly 55% dom. voilence rate)

Homosexuals make up more than 50% of all pedophiles yet are less than 0.2% of the population.

Putting a child in a gay household should get you charged and arrested for child endangerment.

>implying being in an orphanage isn't better than being with freaks

nobody owes you shit

freedom doesn't mean self-interested identity groups get whatever they want

also

>aclu

fuck off

>religious vow of celibacy
Oh goody we got ourselves a fat fedora fag MGTOW degenerate who thinks anyone living outside that smog and commie infested hellhole is a inbred. Fuck yourself.

>Gay "parents" have, >30% domestic voilence rates (Bisexuals having a roughly 55% dom. voilence rate)
While I fully acknowledge domestic violence *victimization* rates among bisexuals are astronomical, domestic violence rates among gay men are much lower than any other group and while lesbians have an abuse rate higher than straight women, it's lower than straight men.

Inflated numbers in reports of domestic violence among lesbians and gays come from former bisexuals now identifying as gay or lesbian (possibly stemming from said abuse) and you can see this in the numbers reporting abuse from opposite sex partners despite their apparent homosexuality.

In conclusion, you technically are safer dating within your sex, dipshit.

As for same sex parenting, no credible study has shown any difference between homosexual and heterosexual parenting.

It gets people to donate to the ACLU.

Adam Curry bitches about the calls he gets from them because he donated in the past and one called him while he was broadcasting a show, listen to the dumb ass shit they say:

m.soundcloud.com/user-673261572/no-agenda-pre-show-aclu-call

These faggots used to defend unpopular assholes who under the constitution should be protected. Now they lead protests for shit to get donations.

Fuck the ACLU.

found the closeted homosexual

They used to defend neo-nazis and the KKK

How the times have changed

No special rights for the faggots.

> Just in case you thought America was the home of the free
Yeah, your country isn't free unless you have freedom to gas the fags. South Dakota is taking one step towards reviving good old America as envisioned by Founding Fathers.

Citation needed cunt

>a fat fedora fag MGTOW degenerate
I'm not entirely sure you know what any of those words mean or imply. Yes, even a and fat, but I'll at least give you better odds on those.

>who thinks anyone living outside that smog and commie infested hellhole is a inbred
I live in the suburbs and there isn't any smog around here, but fuck the water from Ohio.

>you're safer dating your own sex

Wrong. While domestic voilence by women against men is quite a large percentage, it doesn't even reaxh the numbers homos have.

>muh bis aren't REAL homos!

Gay is gay no matter how you put it genetic dead-end feminine-penis sucking faggot.

>As for same sex parenting, no credible study has shown any difference between homosexual and heterosexual parenting.

It's because either. A. they won't study it because there is proof that gays abuse children frequently and they don't want to destroy the narrative. B. The ones that do investigate suddenly and (((cohencidenally))) lose all their funding and credibility, just like the guy who studied the human genome got panned universally when he scientifically proven blacks have on average, lower IQs than whites.

>Citation needed cunt
intimate partner violence studies from the bureau of justice and statistics.

>Dub in ID
>gets trips
noice
>don't like gays
>"ur a closeted faggot"
I don't get this meme

>source: themselves

The ACLU has been making all kinds of stories up since Trump was elected to snag some shekels. A liberal I work with was crying to me about some Texas thing and the only source saying it was real was the ACLU saying they needed money to fight it.

>The bill will allow taxpayer funded agencies to refuse to provide any service, including adoption or foster care services, on the basis on the agency’s religious or moral convictions.

>no credible study

Except for the study where you're 5000% more likely to molest your adopted kid and they're 30 times as likely to grow up to be a mentally ill faggot because of it

>it doesn't even reaxh the numbers homos have.
Men, especially gay men, report the LOWEST victimization rates for domestic violence among any group by a large margin.

Men get beat by their wives more often than one member of a gay couple will beat another.

I think that might even be before controlling for practicing bisexuals identifying as gay, but I haven't looked at a survey recently enough to remember, but it's super low regardless.

homosexuality is a mental disorder

This, they have totally lost all credibity in my eyes. There's a lot of fake charities that exist to enable military crimes and to hide money. A huge purge of charities is needed.

Oh I am sorry, what is your religion then that makes you not brees? Are you a preist? Or a rabbi?

>I am from the suburbs

Most Suburbinites are always bluepilled faggots who had a silver spoon in their mouth. You are no different. The worst you suffered was not getting the right colored Iphone for Christmas.

Godammit. North Dakota is best Dakota but those inbred southerns beat us to the fag punch.

>report

>REPORT

that's a key word.

They probably are just less likely to call the cops because neither faggot wants the police to show up at their house and see the used needles and shit all over the place. Faggots beat the shit out of each other all day, it just isn't reported out of a mutual respect for one another's butt AIDS

Enjoy your petrolium water and your liberal roadblocks you border hopping leaf.

>what is your religion then that makes you not brees
I took oaths of nonviolence and celibacy to my Christian god in order to lead a healthier life like 15 years ago.
>Are you a preist?
I think I might have been ordained once for a laugh, but I can't remember. Thought about it.

>The worst you suffered was not getting the right colored Iphone for Christmas.
Fuck Apple and all their products.

You sure do claim to know a lot about unreported violence against gays.

Have anything you want to get off your chest?

>Have anything you want to get off your chest?
Probably his lover's semen

When are the fags going to denounce the trannies?

They really are not helping their own causes letting these people use them to further their bathroom agenda.

It's a CDC survey, not a BJS survey. They don't tally criminal records, they poll people.

gay people are ten times more likely to rape children. and now they want equal access to children. who saw this coming? oh yeah, fucking everyone.

we should have the freedom to execute gays

>Democrats lose badly
>Their fake mentally ill bullshit is repeated
>HUU HUUU HUUUUUU W-WE AREN'T FREE BECAUSE YOU DON'T LET INSANE PEOPLE LARP FAKE MARRIAGE HUU HUU

We're going to add you back to the list of mental illnesses and CRISPR faggots out of existence.

>and now they want equal access to children
They've had equal access to children for years, m8.

Still do.

fug I hope the trannies don't protest by exclusively using diapers when out of their homes.

>you must be a fag to hate fags.

Liberal logic 101

I hate faggots because I was molested by about 5 growing up and every fucking time I reported to the principal they said "You need to realise that maybe that is his way of ahowing he likes you, you may not be comfortable around the , but you need to be more tolerant." And this is when they were pushing that Fag acceptance bullshit.

I don't want ANY child to suffer what I went through, you pooper poking protestant psuedo-preist.

Reminder that 1 in 5 homo is a pedo

fuck em all

put the faggots on time out for a while so the can do their buisness underground. then in 100 years time if they stop being degenrate, we'll see

kek

sucking dicks and being a massive faggot in the streets is now illegal

Good. Maybe we can get this rolling in other states now.