Redpill : the movie

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ybqQkV7GdIM
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I hate that none of the trailers give X-23 any screentime even though she is the draw because without her it's just "Wolverine: The Movie: Again".

I'm glad the movie trailer doesn't spoil the good bits of the movie.

I don't k ow if I'd call it the red pill.

It's a good movie and defiantly has a lot of low key themes

>Marvel
>Redpill
>2017

user, this is bait , right?

>Marvel
>Redpill
>2017

going to assume you didn't watch the movie.

Yeah, that's why I hate trailers. But if you're going to have a trailer your main character should have a line in it so she doesn't seem like a silent protagonist.

They don't want to spoil it for normies. Anyone who knows comic books knows exactly who's movie this is.

This

Literally perfect.

It's not a redpill

The movie is about two old white men dying and leaving the world to little brown children

X-23 in the movie is Spanish-speaking for no reason.

All of the young mutants they help to safety to be the "next generation" are either POC or female or both.

Not that there's anything wrong with any of that, but it's not "redpilled" at all.

I just saw it tonight
Didn't really get any political vibes from it. Really good movie, as far as marvel goes.

>movie takes place in Mexico
>"why are all the children Mexican?"

the lizard guy was white

they clearly did some late reshoots to put the "build the wall" and "USA! USA!" limo scenes in there

is this the first movie to feature Trumps wall?

The whole plot is about about illegally smuggling a bunch of spics across the border.
So redpilled.

I would.

great movie

something tells me that child actor is officially on many high roller pedos Christmas lists now

The movie takes place in america you retard. They go to north dakota, its said at least 18 times. They are trying to smuggle the children across the border because they will be safe there (why is never explained)

>Texas/Mexico border
>Spanish-speaking for no reason

wasn't the Canadian government behind the whole X project that made Wolverine to begin with?

The x men movies ruined the franchise. It's all garbage. Not red pilled.

>Raised in lab in Mexico
>"Why do the kids speak Spanish?

If you honestly liked this shit then you have awful taste.

>Estados Unidos
>Spanish-speaking for no reason
ftfy

its really sad what hollywood did to youwhere a normal rated R movie u fucks calling "redpill"

KYS pedophiles, fucking disgusting

Lol this movie was mediocre at best...as for the political motifs, overtly blue pilled. Daughter was a hispanic and the whole premise of the movie was to smuggle child mutants(portrayed as immigrant children in the film) across the Canadian border. Also, both antagonists in the film were white, one being an "evil" elderly white professor while the other being a wigger.

>Mexishits

I am not surprised. You guys are the reason why your country is shitty.

This movie made me want to be a father

>Daughter
X-23 is not his daughter.

Professor X tells Logan that it his daughter about a dozen times throughout the movie

This shit was not redpilled
>muh Latinos
Fuckin open borders propaganda

>villain named Donald
>have to cross America from Mexico to get to safety in Canada
>Wolverine dies so they can have new young female Wolverine to market
Eat shit and die viral marketer.

He kills 5 spics within the first 5 minutes of the movie.

Bryan Pedophile singer changed it user.

...do you have any idea how old the two story arcs they merged for this movie are?

Killing spics isn't inherently redpilled. Smuggling children across a border is definitely blue pilled. Neck yourself

>Open borders
Thats a stretch

Thanks for the quick rundown, burger.
Why do people feel the need to make up reasons for the mindless jew entertainment that they like to be redpilled?
>Eminem's t-totally redpilled amirite guise? White guy BTFOs all these black MCs.. R-right?

haha cumskins are mad

It's called subversion. Even if you can't see it i can

The Hobbit pre-dates it, and they turned that into lefty trash too.

I WASN'T THE ONLY ONE THAT NOTICED THE "DONALD HERE" SHIT RIGHT?!

>Rescuing children from an American government subsidized bio weapons manufacturer that outsources labor to mexico to get around laws and abuses children

>it's another "let's pretend jewllywood is redpilled"

you retard did the same thing when that furry shitty movie came out.

Except that's not fucking real, it's a movie, it's an excuse for jumping the border. Am excuse that literally doesn't exist because it's a movie, however crossing the border illegally is very real

get gassed pedo

Meant for

>brown eyes

she's not a genetic experiment, right?

because who the fuck chooses brown eyes

Coalburners.

Why were all the x mans dead in the movie? Does this happens in the comics, all the x mans die, professor x and wolverine die, the comics end? Or did they make up their own lore.

There was nothing redpill about this movie.

>1 post by this ID

> 2017
> still being Pedophobic

Whats wrong with American falling for the obvious Jew propaganda?

Kek this movie is dogshit. You can always tell by the effort in the trailer and the kike reviews.

What are we sliding tonight?

Because thats the only part of the plot, right? Its not like theyre living off the US tax dollar and freeloading. Get a grip user. not everything is political.

She was a silent protagonist you fucking autist.

FUUUUUUUUUUUUCK YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

>88

This seems more like a case of "cross-poster's first Sup Forums thread" who abandons his own bread from embarassment than actual 1 post by this ID shilling though, but point taken

(Hue)

why the fuck are her fingers like 4 inches long?

They literally made up a story about abused government mutant children to subvert a justification for border hopping. That's how far they have to reach. Obviously they won't show people abusing welfare in a goddamn X-men movie

Movie doesn't take place in America exclusively.

The government is creating child soldiers in Mexico and they escape.

They plan to meet in North Dakota and escape from there to Mexico.

The movie is literally about deep state government weapon programs where the weapons escape from Mexico, cross through the US to Canada,

2003 and 2008 iirc, actually pretty darn new for capeshit

>Corrupt government subsidized companies don't exist
>Child abuse doesn't exist

Also, the children were already across the border before the movie began, they were also going to Canada

the movies a sjw pos

Silent? She started screaming in Spanish halfway through the movie and then talked in English for the rest.

>escape from mexico
>to go to america
>to escape back to mexico
wat

you meant canadia?

Fuck, I spent 25 bucks seeing it at the cinemas the other night. Nice and violent, for capeshit.

Just wish John Wick 2 was showing instead.

Fuckinh shoot yourself.

Yea. Meant Mexico to US to Canada

his daughter or his clone?

Does this follow the Old Man Logan story where Wolverine loses his healing factor b/c of a virus?

Logans man juices were shot inside of some random kidnapped mexican girl to make x23
So she is actually his daughter, notba clone, in this movie

wish they would stick to the comics. prolly didnt b/c x23's life if pretty fucked up in the comics though.

with Canada's open borders, it might as well be Mexico in a few years.

But beaners don't like cold, is that correct?

people actually like the little girl?

>muh girls can fight too
>muh sure 68 pounds, but she can easily throw around 250 pound men

Sure, it's all fiction, but good fiction doesn't violate basic laws of physics, especially not to push a political narrative

already saw it

If I came smeared shit in my cum it would be the same color as your skin.

What does that make you, a cumshit?

Her life was pretty fucked up in the movie too
But fox doesn't have the rights to HYDRA so they couldn't make it follow the comics

>Does this follow the Old Man Logan story

not at all. it's sort of roughly inspired by it, though

but dont they take some of wolverines blood at the end of apocalypse?

>implying the combination of the two exist
If it did would be the only way anyone could justify border hopping, but it's not the case. Also I never said US or Mexico, I'm just talking about border hopping in general. It's am extreme fictional excuse that's subverts the authority of borders

Nope

This was like a liberal version of BVS. I thought it was ok

How was the Hobbit leftist? I genuinely can't remember anything you could be referring to, despite seeing it in theater

First time in a long time I teared up in a movie. It was hard enough watching the end of it, but when she turned the cross to make an X, right in the fucking feels.

Would you consider Snowdens flight to Russia border hopping?

then don't watch any movies, how about superman huh?, that also violates the law, it's just a movie, don't ever try to integrate physics into a movie, sheesh,

Redpilled as in two white men die at the end and are replaced by a group of multicultural children. The future looks great.

youtube.com/watch?v=ybqQkV7GdIM

Btw the two white men are Charles and Logan who die at the end.

You're not getting what I'm talking about. It's subversion of mass immigration. I could give fuck all about snowden

The best part of not giving a fuck about hollyjew movies is that these spoilers have no effect on me.

>then don't watch any movies
You're so close to figuring it out

>All the white mutants die
>Scary white men abuse mexi children and a niggeer kid
>Mexi children and nigger become powerful
>Mexi children and nigger hop border to US
>Scary white men chase them
>White men who shame themselves and want to die help mexi child and nigger kid
>Future belongs to spic mutants who will just steal and commit crimes

total red pill op, u fucken retard.

Why does it have anti GMO parts? I can't tell how the propaganda works there

What the fuck... No. Just no. Why would they do that to Wolverine and Xavier? Why the fuck are they ruining comics now? Is there a fucking rule that white men need to write depressing cucked stories about how they die and are forgotten and the future changes and everything about civilization dies?

What a fucking empty and worthless planet.