Still behind Israel, shills?

Still behind Israel, shills?

When will you realize the Jew is a common enemy of everyone?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sabbatai_Zevi
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Haavara_Agreement
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Balfour_Declaration
biblebelievers.org.au/expelled.htm
youtube.com/watch?v=5KqUbJCEwfU
haaretz.com/israel-news/1.681525
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>nazis dind nuffin, dey wuz da good guise
>jooz are da real nazis

GREATEST

>6 million

>friendly reminder that if you are a US service-member the Jews own you like a dirty dog pet

This is a good reaction face, we need more like it.

Don't care for arabs, don't care for jews they can both get gased as far as I care.

KILL THE JEWS

Oy vey did you forget about the SIX GODZILLA again goyim?

I like Israel but I won't deny they do super awful things to Palestenians. Israel should start with treating most of them with decency. They tried to bomb Gaza into submission but it won't work. How about try some legitimate diplomacy.

>slavery trade
>usury that has gotten the whole fucking world into trouble
>pretty much all the psychos promoting one world government and one world currentyc are kikes
>promotes faggotry and other degenerate shit
>attempted to start another World war with Russia by getting shillary elected
>behind agreements such as TPP,NAFTA, TTIP and things of the sort
>made US their own war dog that's been going around bombing other nations which caused the european migrant crisis
>can't say jackshit about muh 6 trillion gassed kikes or else you're going to be thrown in jail or regarded as a wacko even though they have surpassed that "legit" number by all the bullshit they have done up until now
>kicked out of over 150 nations throughout the recorded history
>o-oy vey goys
the original dindus

The Palestinians want Israel though right?
And the Israelis want Israel right?
There can be only one victor

>Being this ignorant

They both want the land, they're both ready to die for it, and both their religions demand it's there's.

I know you'd never step foot in an actual dangerous situation, but what the fuck do you think about the situation skylar?

Hamas wants it all but there's not much they can do.
Most Palestenians for now just want independence and their own state.
Israel is afraid that westbank would be Gaza2.0 if HAMAS takes over but the only reason HAMAS exists is because Israel treated the Palestenians like shit.

WE ARE PERFECT NOW STFU GOY

Palestinian child
Nothing inside the skull

CALLED IT!

WE TREAT OUR ENEMIES AS IF THEY WERE GODS
ISRAEL IS TOO KIND

SYRIA PIC

WE GIVE ARABS EVERYTHING,THEY USE IT TO KILL US
GAZA IS TOP QUALITY STATE VS.EGYPT N JORDAN

Really?
Fuck that's high class shilling

I am praying to God everyday that Iran wipes you off the face of the earth.

Time will come, remember, America isn't on your side, filthy subhuman

Jews are literally nothing to worry about. Besides, criticizing them is anti-semitic.

Sage this thread.

Tell me something, why did your Messiah who came in 1666 convert to Islam? Oops. Your religion is fake.

I don't see anything wrong with Israel controlling the ME.

Fuck the Muslims.

KYS cocksucker, anyone who supports jews in America is worse than any Muslim, I can tell you that.

>t. Jidf

This.

Kick all Jews out and send them to Israel. It's what Hitler wanted in the first place.

Israel is the only white nationalist country on earth.

Probably is, apart from American

please, even if that shit was true, I hole-hardedly support arabs getting trolled by anyone, anywhere.

Nice try juden

Checked and checked.

Research the Haavara Agreement and the Balfour Declaration.

The holocaust never happened, Hitler deported all jews to Palestine. The real holocaust is happening with the israelis slaughtering the Palestinians for the (((Greater Israel Project)))

Fuck the jews, I seriously hope Iran nukes them out off this planet.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Haavara_Agreement

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Balfour_Declaration

what's wrong jews, don't want to reply now that the truth has been posted? fucking scum.

GOF=NOT REAL
GOY U CAN FUCK OFF NOW

This

Exactly. The (((Holocaust))) lie was almost busted when Benjamin Netanyahu told an assembly of Jews that it wasn't Hitler's desire to kill millions of Jews, but to move them to their own state away from Europe.

Kick the Kikes out and let them be the Muslims problem. Not ours.

UR HATE STRENGTHEN US AND AMUSES ME GO ON SHIPPLE OF DA JEWS

>that lie was almost busted when Benjamin Netanyahu told an assembly of Jews that it wasn't Hitler's desire to kill millions of Jews

WHAT?
king kike actualy did that?
hory sheeito

Netanyahu is actual more based than many think.

Mainly it's the Muslims that spread anti-Netanyahu stuff but it was him that almost fucked that whole (((lie))) up.

>implying I give a fuck about Arabs

He said that the Mufti of Jerusalem had ties with Hitler. He said the Mufti told Hitler to just imprison the Jews instead of shipping them to Palestine.

nobody cares about your whiny dribble, you've been expelled from 109 countries since 250 AD

your filthy subhuman people killed Jesus and now with your Mossad program known as ISIS you are trying to wipe out historical locations in the Levant so you can claim that israel was there first

as long as I have a breath in me, I will make sure the world knows about the problem known as the jews

the real jews are black, by the way
biblebelievers.org.au/expelled.htm

youtube.com/watch?v=5KqUbJCEwfU

do yourself a favor and poisonyour water supply with cyanide, you are a thorn in the world

America First, not israel first you disgusting terrorist

ASHKENAZIM ARE MINORITY
LYING GOY

>Sup Forumsacks call for the genocide of all Muslims in Europe
>BUT BUT MUH POOR OPPRESSED PALESTINIANS

True.

Netanyahu basically said Hitler wasn't an evil Jew killer, and that it was the Muslims who fucked him over and told him to hold on to the Jews.

Then the Muslims turn around and surrender instantly to the allies.

Hitler shouldn't have trusted them.

Never thought I'd see an actual LARPer on Sup Forums

haaretz.com/israel-news/1.681525

check this out

Muslims and useful idiots perpetuate this shit. Israel is a buffer and needs to be defeated before Islam can set its sights on the West.

your attempts at shilling just strengthen the world's hatred for zionism and israel

please take a seat, you are finished too

Brooklyn, Boca Raton, Hollywood, pretty much the only strongholds left for israelis in America are going to be absolved soon... jews in America have their days numbered

top lol

did Mann just fucking draw the Ayyrab kid all nice and normal looking with a damn tear running down his face??

uau

>haaretz.com/israel-news/1.681525
HAHAHA ONLY THE RIGHT IS PRO ISRAEL YOU LYING GOY
GO VISIT ANY UNI IN AMRIKA
>THE GOYIM AND THEIR LIES BY MOYSHE LUTHBERG KIND

Here are some biblical quotes. As we all know, Christianity is older than judaism

Revelations 3:9
Behold, I will make them of the synagogue of Satan, which say they are Jews, and are not, but do lie; behold, I will make them to come and worship before thy feet, and to know that I have loved thee.

Revelations 2:9
I know thy works, and tribulation, and poverty, (but thou art rich) and I know the blasphemy of them which say they are Jews, and are not, but are the synagogue of Satan.

The jews in israel and those who say they are jews are NOT. They are of the Synagogue of Satan. You are not the real Jews.

Sorry, but nobody likes you. The only ones who support israel are people who are afraid to be called anti-semites, but soon they will know the pain that you've inflicted on so many

It won't be long before Iran launches, stay tuned Erza Goyfeld

I see many kinds of opinions on the alt-right: Some dullards downright believe Jews are white, many politicians will support Israel to avoid accusations of "anti-semitism", and some don't care either way for Jews or Arabs. But I'll give you one good redpill: Hating Israel is the single best way to put pressure on Jews in Christian countries.

The goal of us must be to get Jews out of positions of power in white countries, and ultimately to fully remigrate them to somewhere else. Once all of the Jews are in the Middle East, or in Africa, or wherever, we won't need to care about Jew-Muslim conflicts at all.

Some Jews are good people, love their gentile home countries and look white, but only a Christian can be white. If they accept Jesus Christ as their lord and savoir, renounce their Jewish heritage and culture, and go to church and raise Christian children, we should accept them too.

The only way world peace can be obtained is israel being wiped off the map permanently. Hitler saw this and tried deporting and then killing a few, but the jews in America had so much influence thanks to the Federal Reserve that we had to kill our only Aryan people who tried to cleanse the world.

Thanks faggots

Kek mein neger

Completely agree with this post. I think we should start accepting Palestinian refugees.

Pretty much this. Remove jews from their homes in America and replace them with Palestinians. Oh, the irony. I'm sure the jews will understand.

If the Palistinians want to prove to the world that they are responsible enough to have their own country, the first step would be to stop awarding the families of suicide bombers a cash prize.

This.

I honestly say let Israel kill em all.
But we should leave them high and dry, they are no ally for us. They are conniving weasels.

I see this thread is being slid, what a shame. I'll be back momentarily to post some more redpills, but here is one for the moment.

>only a Christian can be white
so viKANGZ weren't white? interdasting

Someone needs to do the redpilling

not that i give a shit about Palestinians

but how retarded do you have to be not to see the very obvious difference?

Thanks, post more. Do you have the Palestinian city in 1948 that israel claims didn't exist without (((their))) help?

hey guys, I can tell you have some strong opinions maybe you could calm down some and try and talk about how a 2 state solution is gonna work.
lovingly,
t.burger

he's still a sleepy sheep, don't wake him up too abruptly, he's liable to kill himself if he sees the truth

>implying the Nazis weren't right
>Implying I give a fuck about Arabs

That's a great one, mate.

2 states?, for FREE?!

I'll TAKE THEM!

>muh 13 GORILLIAN

that was prior to Christianity you retard

paganism is a non-religion and your "bible" the Edda was written by Christians in the 13th century

so fuck off

>Goy
Racist!
This user is literally hitler!
MODS!!!

>nazis are good guys
>jews are nazis

>the below statement is true
>the above statement is false

>paganism is a non-religion and your "bible" the Edda was written by Christians in the 13th century
>your "bible"

Holy shit how can anyone be so fucking retarded.

I'm 100% correct. You're the retard/ignorant my friend.

The Edda is not a fucking bible, it's a compilation of myths. It never had the value of the Bible to anyone.

nobody gives a fuck about pretzel niggers here in america. right now its niggergedon 2 electric boogaloo. they are killing each other at 2 times the normal rate for last year right now

911 emergency response is next to nothing in like 1/3 the country because they broke the phone number by calling so much. it caused a system failure kek

by this time next year niggers might not exist in murica

>brainless
I kek'd my pants

by this time next year let's hope all niggers and jews leave this country

forever

>muh oppressed sand niggers

bad goy shut it down oy vey anudda shoah

OY VEYYY BUT MUH HOLOHOAX

>sympathy for a bunch of stubborn mudslimes that largely moved into the area to start shit
>sympathy for a bunch of kikes

Eh.

You will never try to kill us again israel will be 100% ours every jew living outside israel should do an aliya and come to israel we will destroy every enemy of us i feel like israel is pretty close to Nationalistic coup.

Amen

The UN isn't on your side, goy. Wait until Iran nukes you.

That will be the only time I will support Iran.

:^)

time to turn you guys into ashes

The UN is a fucking joke just like the league of nations after WW1. We won every single war and we survived 2000 years of diaspora we have the strongest and greatest people and we WILL win another war if we need to even if its against the greatest powers

kek

no you won't

you couldn't win against muslims without the help and gibs me dats from the US, fucking muslims

what makes you think you can take on the rest of the world? kek even a truck running over IDF was too much for your pussified "military"

>daily reminder that a world without jews is one hundred million days of wonderful sunshine

You "allies" started to help us only after our war of independence which no one helped us except the czechs who helped us training our soldiers we fought the entire arab world and won and the arab world was always supplied by soviet equipment we had 10 times less casualties and if the UN didnt interfere we wouldnt have the palestinian problem today, we should just death march all of them the only threat that we have today is Iran and russia not usa and not european countries their people are soft gays that have no will to fight we will win everybody, if only we will get an anti democratic nationalistic coup and a strong leader that will unite all the jewish people. our country will become the greatest

A world without jews=global economic collapse

mexico bringing the heat

no worries, your time is over soon

I am praying for Russia and Iranian alliance and they will remove the jew like Russia removed the Rothschilds from their country

now they are prosperous, imagine that

time to remove the jew from the world once and for all with thermonuclear strategic strikes

Spoken like a true Jew.

At least this time your not hiding behind a proxy

We shall see :)

You know, when Isreal does eventually get Glassed.
Im going to go and visit and pick me some keepsakes. hopefully will find a Jew's skull

this, i'll drink from that subhuman skull and piss on their ashes

FUCK the kikes, fuck (((Trump))) and fuck Israel, I cannot wait until the day that these evil disgusting non-humans face justice.

Pol please wake up, society is a sham created by kikes who are driving a wedge further and further between us and everything beautiful and divine about human life.

The Edda is the one and only literary source of Norse Paganism. You have nothing else to base your "religion" on.

>You have nothing else to base your "religion" on.
I'm an Atheist you retarded Kuchen.

Modern paganism is retarded, and the Edda doesn't work as the Bible.

Also, no, sagas and tales also provide a good idea of their actual mythology.