Stop the identity politics!

You listen here Sup Forums
I am a White straight English-speaking Libertarian male who lives in Australia.
I oppose all collectives, collectivism and identity.

I want this answers!
Why are collectivists so stupid? Why can't they adopt individualism?

kek

no. identity politics has been started and can not be reversed. so either whites join in or lose.

if you are white you will join but if you are (more likely) a shill then you will be on your side trying to bluepill white people.

have fun

That gif is the coolest thing I've seen in a while

>worm
>clearly a millipede

Don't make me autistically obsessed with ants

Ants are amazing

Same, had to save it.
OP made the classic mistake of posting an image/gif/webm that's more interesting than the topic of discussion.

Nah, I'll stick with /an/, thanks.

It works for the ants

Boss, you've been in a coma for 8 years! Wake up!

>I oppose all collectives, collectivism and identity.
>identity
>Im Australian... an identity

is this a fucking joke?! The worm is the individualist and the ants, being a hivemind, are collectivist.

OP you stupid fuck.

>Why can't they adopt individualism?
Well first of all, I don't think you need me to point out the irony of the webm title.

Second, because they're weak, and weakness is bred by abundance.

The ants are matriarchal communists. LITERALLY COLLECTIVIST

Marxism is the belief that history will go on one straight path from feudalism to industrialization to a stateless, classless society.

Capitalism is wanted in Marxist theory, because it advances history.

Libertarians believe in hyper capitalism because they are just communists who want to advance history through Marxist view.

DO NOT fall for the Marxist tricks.

NEAT

>Marxism is the belief that history will go on one straight path from feudalism to industrialization to a stateless, classless society.
How did they think that would happen ?

"""Marx""" sure as shit didn't know

Thought that was a slong when I first saw it

Ants share and teach other ants to do tasks. It's more of a chain of command than a hive mind.

quick tip, never post an OP image, gif, or webm more interesting than your actual topic

always go equal or less than

>(((White))) straight English-speaking Libertarian
fixed it for you bruhh

Oy Vey goyim, don't help each other, (((we))) are the only ones allowed to do nepotism. Be divided, fight each other!

What

that just prooves that whites will go extinct

thats a child with abbo admixture. declining birth rates among whites plus the explosion of birth rates in non white countrys, coupled in with the material wealth in the west means bad news goyim

Man, asians will eat anything.

Just because I am Australian doesn't mean I have to notice or make it part of my identity.
Mentally I can be NOT Australian and even though I behave like one.