What does Sup Forums think of Arkansas?

What is your opinion of Arkansas? Is it a good state to live in?

It's shit.

Why is it shit?

It would be a great state if none of the people who live in arkansas lived in arkansas

Because it's Arkansas

Good name.

Good American name.

Smells awful due to the paper mills there. Rank.

Lots of trees. Some user said that LR is shit, the south, and the northeast region of the state as well. Northwest is ok, so he said. Or were you LARPing?

It's shit.

t. Pemiscot

Arkansas is basically rednecks, hicks, methheads, and other forms of white trash.

I live in the Northwest. Half of it is Mexicans and the other is a mix of Southern Baptists and liberal college students and their parents. It's not bad. It gets pretty sketchy the further down you go, and Little Rock is a shithole.

LAKE OUCHITA
U
C
H
IT
A

WAY too many niggers for me but it's okay if you stick to the small towns.

user was right!

I've only ever driven through, quite a few times though. It's a long way between MA and TX.

are there any red states (or at least red counties) in the US with rural areas/ small towns + good nature where the general population isn't like this?

I've spent time in upstate NY and most people are fat and retarded and drugs are a huge problem, but otherwise I'm planning to move somewhere similar.

Keep out of my country kike

I don't think of Arkansas.

Nope.

too late, I'm a US citizen

why are rural americans so fucked up? small town populations in france and germany aren't like this

You sound like an out of state UofA transfer. How long have you even lived here?
Springdale is the hive of those spics, fuck that entire town.
Fayetteville is the "liberal" center of NWA, but it's still right next to the Oklahoma border. It may as well be far right compared to Memphis.
Fort Smith area is pretty good, but just a boring ass place to live. It's Arkansas, so it's cheap, but you're way the hell out from most of what makes the state worth living in. Surrounding towns are almost 100% white, great places to raise kids, shitty places to grow up until you get old enough to appreciate not being a child in a nigger zone.
Hot Springs is fantastic, and is the only thing south of LR to bother with. LR used to be a ghetto hellhole but has been improving. Still shitty to go to most parts compared to other towns in the state.
Searcy, Batesville area is safe, but terrible. You're out in the country but it's mostly flat with nothing to see.
Memphis is a death trap filled with niggers. Avoid at all costs.
Everything else is pretty much a meth den.
Our military units are pretty friendly, except for the infantry. Especially 39th. If you ever see someone in uniform with that stupid rectangle with a sword through it, tell them to pay their debts to the other units whose shit they always break and steal.

>too late, I'm a US citizen
For now.

>why are rural americans so fucked up? small town populations in france and germany aren't like this

Jews

Nice quads, my dude.

Pretty dope, I vacation there frequently.

The residents are fucking nut cases though.

t. Texan

We'll shit, can argue with that.

All southern states are shit. Horrible weather, negroes, shitty music and white trash. Not to mention everyone is fat.

AR fag reporting in, pretty nice except for the niggers and spics. About 3/4 of whites are pretty cool other 1/4 are degenerate crackheads.

>TFW no big tittied family members to bang