Sup Forums regularly talks about what cucks the nations in the EU are...

Sup Forums regularly talks about what cucks the nations in the EU are. And it's pretty much true; a few countries in the EU have let Russia attempt to subvert their elections and made no strong response. Because what are they really going to do?

But then there's America. We're not supposed to be cucks. We're not supposed to bend over and take it up the ass from anyone. But then there's all these different angles of the exact same overall story that just won't go away. Things you can't ignore. Things you can't explain.

Things which all lead back to Putin possibly sliding his rod right up our asses and somehow also subverting us from wanting to find out.

I don't know about you, but I'm not going to get fucked by some bald desk jockey. You can believe the shills all you want, but I want to know what the fuck happened. And I want them to pay for it if they did try to fuck us. I want them to feel America's red white and blue donger ram right up their unsuspecting myдaк.

Other urls found in this thread:

independent.co.uk/life-style/gadgets-and-tech/news/wikileaks-files-cia-umbrage-hacker-secret-spies-explained-countries-donald-trump-russia-a7618661.html
freerepublic.com/focus/f-news/3527626/posts
theintercept.com/2017/03/08/wikileaks-files-show-the-cia-repurposing-foreign-hacking-code-to-save-time-not-to-frame-russia/
thehill.com/blogs/blog-briefing-room/news/323477-top-trump-adviser-admits-to-contacting-dnc-hackers-report
m.youtube.com/watch?v=ivT-I-yxtdY
americablog.com/2016/10/russia-scoops-wikileaks-new-podesta-emails-things-make-go-hmm.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

MAGA

No one is suggesting Russia didn't try to influence the election, you fucking cuck. Every country (including ours) with the power does that. We're positing that the effect is a negligible one, and you're a filthy, sheep faggot for believing otherwise.

You're literally the first person I've seen on Sup Forums who isn't a libtard to admit that Russia tried to influence the election.

However, you're also admitting that you're a cuck and love that dick in your ass. You fucking pussy motherfucker. Get a spine.

Russia saved us from the DNC's election manipulation.

>17 intelligence agencies

Link to their reports?

At what cost?

They're saying that the payment is to destroy the State Department and let them have their way with Ukraine.

Fuck those niggers.

>no intelligence report says Russia influenced.

Jesus the red scare just around the corner

I'm getting sick and tired of you fucking blue pilled normie Facebook fags.

Sorry faggot but I'm going to trust the American user who agreed with me earlier in the thread over a leaf.

Literally anything can be influencing the election.

Of fucking course they influenced it with the comments on Hillary bringing war. Could they hack the fucking ballots? No. That's the difference.

Nobody is saying they hacked the ballots, dude. Of course they fucking didn't.

Interfering with the election is enough. Why isn't anyone MAD about it? What kind of pussies are on this board?

Was it ever any different?

>let them have their way with Ukraine
that's it?
Fuck it let them have it as long as Hillary isn't in Office I could care less what happens to Ukraine

I'm tired of people like you. Seth Rich gave his life to expose the corruption within the DNC. Stop trying to attribute his sacrifice to the Russians.

That's all that we know about.

And why the fuck should our State Department get hulled out just because it's really good at finding Putin doing bullshit? Fuck that pasty motherfucker.

>Caring more about one party that is a fraction left than your own
>Not caring about illegal activity and losing money to drive back Russia back

Literally why? I care about both sides even though I detest most politicians. America over petty bullshit.

Do you know how many Russians gave their lives to leak shit to Christopher Steele? Do you know how many are being held in secret prisons right now convicted of treason?

Cause that's not bullshit. That was in the fucking Russian news.

There are actually fucking Russians who were trying to help us and we're going to let them die in vain. Not me.

When will you losers admit Hillary was a failure of a candidate and stop trying to rationalize it with some ancient Cold War rhetoric?

I don't give a goddamn fuck about Hillary, what are you on about? She should be in jail.

How about some proof that Russia had any influence whatsoever,

Also lets see some of those official reports from those 17 intelligence agencies.

>Democratic Party
>One Person

So is every American one person and a Trump fan? Wut? Every candidate bar Bernie was a corporate scam in a suit, even Trump who spends millions golfing and protecting his illegal business interests.

On the election? Or on everything else they've done? Is Grucifer enough and tying that with Putin's hatred of Clinton and their blatant insult to international laws by assassinating politicians and invading countries. Fuck Russia.

Ok shill

How did they interfere with the election if they didn't mess with the ballots?

These accusations of Russian collusion started practically overnight when Clinton accused Trump of it during the debates, and that information was freely available.

Why should I trust the very people who wanted to keep Trump out of the presidency with any credibility?

Didn't read, just saw your picture and I'm here to remind you that an assertion made without evidence can be disregarded without argument. There is zero proof of any Russian involvement. Wikileaks got their data from a leak in the DNC.

>lalalalalala

Either would suffice.
Burden of proof, user. Let's see what all of these agencies couldn't provide.
Surely you can deliver unbiased, unadulterated proof

Still no evidence and Vault 7 contains information alluding to the CIA mimicking Russian hacking for it's cyber ops.
Remember to sage this shill thread.

I want Ruskie ops off our goddamn board

>Muh Russians

That narrative didn't start until after Clinton lost and made a complete fool of the Democratic Party
Since they had no power whatsoever left in government they decided to pull some strings and make the agenda out that the Russians hacked the election

This is no different than the whole WMD shit in Iraq back in 03

When someone says '17 intelligence agencies said so!', really they're just referring to one person, James Clapper, who headed them all.

One piece of evidence please. I'll wait.

OP, you are a faggot. The most cliche kind.

so now we have to ask. Is it the russian russians or the cia russians...

Yes, isn't it convenient that this Wikileaks leak, which of course is 100% verified information right, happens to contain a piece which undermines literally any statement America makes against Russia or the Trump/Russia connection.

Good thing Wikileaks is 100% verified and accurate info and can't possibly have stuff added into the leaks.

independent.co.uk/life-style/gadgets-and-tech/news/wikileaks-files-cia-umbrage-hacker-secret-spies-explained-countries-donald-trump-russia-a7618661.html

Nice try shill, I even picked a full retard lefty outlet to prove you wrong

>having 17 intelligence agencies

compensating much america

inb4 weak allies

By having political entities and only releasing one parties dirt to create a propaganda effect. I think there is more but it is enough to put more sanctions on. That and all the backroom colluding and piss black mail.

They started before the DNC and the RNC.

They got it from the hacker who hacked the DNC, Grucifer, who is being labeled by the Trump administration as one of their Russian backed sources.

There were WMDs, just American made ones... Whoops.

There will never be "unbiased" proof. There is bias for everyone and some idiot on either side will think it is shill propaganda. He won't get impeached without evidence but the current surrounding truths seem to be pointing to a "more likely than not" collaboration. There will be a real court case and not some Soviet Court like Putin does.

If you can't even find evidence to back up your claim, why are you even bothering to defend it?

>be 2002
>go before congress and claim that 16 intel agencies know that iraw has WMDs
>invade
>clusterfuck
>repeat+ make up 1 new intel agency
>"muh 17 intel agencies"

Fucking lel

This, OP.

We are the world police bitch

One. One piece of evidence. Give me one.

No actual evidence, just speculation. Go catch Guccifer 2.0 and prove his involvement with the Russian government.

>to the grand line he goes

>multiple posts across Sup Forums saying "one piece of evidence" over and over

It's almost like there's a concerted effort to dismiss evidence by acting like there is none.

>I want to know what the fuck happened.
It's shocking how many on here don't care.

Well, go on then and provide it

What did Russia do that influenced the election?

no one cares about proving anything to you kid go home

Yes it is. Pussies will be like that.

No One Mentions That The Russian Trail Leads To Democrat Lobbyists

freerepublic.com/focus/f-news/3527626/posts

I don't really have any trust in a nation that kills their opposition leaders and blames genocides on other nations. Would you trust the word of some African dictator?

News is shit for wikileaks. They report it too quickly and draw to conclusions and fall into wikileaks traps. Wikileaks say CIA tried to frame Russia, it seems they merely used the source to speed up their code: theintercept.com/2017/03/08/wikileaks-files-show-the-cia-repurposing-foreign-hacking-code-to-save-time-not-to-frame-russia/

Arrest them all, Pelosi, Ryan, and Trump. Traitors are traitors, party is just a useless color.

I stubbed my toe this morning. Fucking russians moving my coffee table in the way of my foot.

Then I got hungry, fucking russians hacking my stomach to try and make me fat.

I'm beginning to get tired now. Fucking russians filling my nervous system with toxins throughout the day that makes it less able to conduct electrical energy necessary to sustain my bodily functions.

Fucking russians.

Well that should be an easy fix for you then, shouldn't it? What's the evidence?

So sage and report the thread. Got it. All that I ask is proof.
>DRUMPF IZ RAYCIST
>-How?
>UHHH HIZ RHETORIC...
>-What has he said that was racist?
From the pitiable to these serious musings, not a soul can provide any evidence to anything about Trump doing anything that Hillary hasn't done as Secy of State or Obummer has and has not done efficiently.

They exposed one candidate and their party as horribly corrupt and incompetent (and it probably wasn't even the Russians)

>Do you know how many Russians gave their lives to leak shit to Christopher Steele?
more like russians died so they can't refute the made up bullshit

So they hacked the DNC for shits and giggles and accidentally framed the russians?

> Mexico fires a missile at America
> Misses
> You: Nah didn't hit us so we don't have to retaliate

Pussy

It wasn't even difficult to predict Trump would win.

All you have to do is look at the states the dems lost. They were the states that did not recover from the recession.

Bringing up this red herring will only guarantee a super majority in 2018

> Thread about Russian interference
> You talk about election results

see:

thehill.com/blogs/blog-briefing-room/news/323477-top-trump-adviser-admits-to-contacting-dnc-hackers-report

and

theintercept.com/2017/03/08/wikileaks-files-show-the-cia-repurposing-foreign-hacking-code-to-save-time-not-to-frame-russia/

???

Trump team is in contact with Russian hacker who hacked DNC. Wikileaks is confirmed for semi-shill for Russia. Russia is shady as fuck and rational in subterfuge and a relatively rational actor in said IR theory. Ergo Russia is connected to DNC hacking? Or do you need more? I'm sorry, I'm not CIA.

No, the Russians hacked the DNC, no CIA, no FBI, and no 400 pound hacker.

Healthcare and Russia might give Dems a chance, but they'll shit the bed like usual.

>only releasing one parties dirt to create a propaganda effect
Why does anyone think this would have hurt Trump. He was never part of the Republican party, in fact they tried hard to stop him.

Okay, but why bring this topic here? If the ballot was literally Putin vs Clinton Sup Forums would be overwhelmingly pro Putin.

Voters don't care about that, they tick the box or see Pence and like the ticket. Clinton was better than Cruz or Pence as purely a politician and Russia was more out to hurt Clinton than get Trump elected. They wanted a neutral element not conflict, which if all this is true, they might get what they wanted to avoid.

It is fun to debate? Plus, where else? Plebbit? Infinity Chan? This place is neutral compared to those sites.

Id rather Russia or a European cultured country influence our politics than China or Saudi Arabia

Switch "Russian misinformation campaign" with "Iraqi WMDs propaganda". Bam, liberal cuckolds rekt once again.

>before Election Day
>libfags constantly tell us rigged elections don't happen in America and that it's paranoid tinfoil nonsense to even suggest it is possible to rig an election in America
>King Nigger himself says elections can't be rigged
>tell us it's a threat to democracy if we don't accept the result of the election since they arrogantly believed Shillary would get 400+ electoral votes

>after Election Day
>REEEEEE RUSSIANS RIGGED THE ELECTION I CLAIMED IT WAS IMPOSSIBLE TO RIG REEEEEEEEE
>refuse to accept the results of the election

I'm just giving their claims of election rigging as much attention and credibility as they gave ours

They were wrong about Saddam Husein.

>DNC is corrupt and wants WW3
>Be surprised when Russia exposes their corruption to prevent WW3 from happening

Really makes you think

There are idiots on both sides. They now have their own soapbox and can screech; everyone hates them.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=ivT-I-yxtdY

Like if Putin promises to bring Right Wing Cossack Squads to fight leftiats, I'll vote for him in 2024.

>started practically overnight

they did and rightly so! the night of the podesta leak people saw that it was a russian poster who posted the password to Podestas icloud. the following screenshots were done by other nationals to verify the validity of his passwords

I'm not questioning their motives. Though it might be easier to be peaceful and let the opposition in Russia win, but hey, Putin is a strong man leader. And thus more sanctions are warranted for their crimes.

>Only one side can be degenerate

Third Way when?

>17 agencies
>still no proofs
Bitch, please

>Voters don't care about that, they tick the box or see Pence and like the ticket.
This is just retarded. People weren't attending massive rallies just to see Pence.

I don't think they have the ability to influence elections in the US, but that said they are in this for the long run.

Russia has state owned Kremlin news agency that are anti US and anti EU and a giant state owned propaganda agency that works to brainwash and influence social media but I doubt it had any plausible direct effect.

They are trying to master and manipulate media psychology to it's fullest and with the new advent of social media they are able to do this globally now which is why they have 40,000 state shills working night and day to smear the internet.

why is any question of their involvement met with numerous adhominems and no serious debate as to whether they were involved or not?

Why is any organization or person that tries to posit any theory regarding Russian involvement immediately disregarded or derided into silence? (Ex. CIA and McCain)

Who posted the Podest's information that night months ago? Why and how would some random Sup Forumsfag try to hack into a senior DNC officials icloud?

>Why is any organization or person that tries to posit any theory regarding Russian involvement immediately disregarded or derided into silence? (Ex. CIA and McCain)

Because there is no proof and the CIA and DNC shills have been proven to shill here

>Who posted the Podest's information that night months ago? Why and how would some random Sup Forumsfag try to hack into a senior DNC officials icloud?

There are random Sup Forumsfags that know how to hack. Alot of anons are oldfags with hacking experience.

If Russia intervened in the election it was for our own good. We got a guy who's traditional and might legitimately make the country better at least for non fags/trannies/feminists/whateverthefuck-kin. We need to focus on white American families, and Trump seems to have that interest in mind though he veils it for obvious reasons. If we get that in exchange for Russia having it's sanctions lifted, which affects me 0% negatively (unless you consider less possibility of world war, and cheap imported AK's) then why should I care?

During the cold war when Russia was cucked by Jewish occupation, we intervened in many countries that we're under their influence and liberated them. Now that the tables have turned and we're the ones cucked, perhaps they're trying to liberate us from Jewish globalist occupation. I'm a die-hard American nationalist, this is still THE best country hands down and I would have nothing less, but we have to admit there are some problems in our system right now. Problems that need fixing, for to make us great again. Anyone who helps us through this difficult process is a friend.

>We're not supposed to be cucks. We're not supposed to bend over and take it up the ass from anyone.
USA has literally been taking it up the ass from big corporations and jews since who the fuck knows when.
Your whole senate is a testament for that, and so has been your presidential elections since the days of Eisenhower.

americablog.com/2016/10/russia-scoops-wikileaks-new-podesta-emails-things-make-go-hmm.html

Whoah! They are so good they can post the news before the news actually happens!

Do you purposefully ignore the links and contacts Trump made with Russian officials during the election?

2/10 shill. And only because I bothered replying.

You say that as if America's elections are always heavily influenced by another country so as to put their preferred candidate that will let them do what they want in spite of the U.N. and sanctions put in place by previous cabinents.

>as long as Hillary isn't in office

Why did her potential presidency scare you cucks so much?

What in the fuck does Hillary have to do with this thread?

Absolutely nothing.

You're trying to hard.

Strong shill.

As OP of this thread, what he's talking about is an accepted fact. That's the basis of this thread. Not to argue whether it's true or not.

Because people say that Russia hacked the election and the whole thing is discredited when we haven't seen any evidence of shit. They haven't said WHAT Russia did to influence the election. Why should we trust the Intelligence community? Do you remember muh weapons of mass destruction that lead to wars in the middle east? It's widely accepted that the U.S. intelligence community hasn't been innocent through out history from the false-flag to enter Vietnam up to the Arab Spring. Why should we think that this meddling intelligence agencies are to be trusted when it comes to domestic issues?

Please tell me WHAT Russia did that subverted the election?

Me too. They shit up the discourse with the same fast and agressive tactics instead of actually discussing anything.

So the democrats released their own damning emails?

Got it. Makes total sense to throw the election and play the long con.

>putin
>threat

nice try, cia. memetic warfair isint for everyone

No, wikileaks did.

You actually think DNC shills here? How has that been proven?

Honestly I don't think they would bother with Sup Forums. Democrats and liberals and such. Well sure. But this place is a case look. I don't think this place has EVER influenced anybody to be anything besides a redpilled white supremacist of sorts. If they do shill here they are doing a SHITTY job.

What problems need fixing so as to make us great again?

>appeal to authority instead of citing what they published and their objective proof
Sad!

They don't shill here because they want to, the shill here because they have to. They didn't pick the battlefield, they were simply foolish enough to go to war with us.

Basically, if they don't do everything they can to disrupt us, we'll win. The truth is on our side and we hold the moral high ground. We don't need to keep our story strait, because we aren't lying. If they don't constantly shill here, try to divide us, and make our communities unusable, they will go extinct within the next 5 years, and in all fairness to them, evil as they are, they didn't become a global cultural and policital hegemon by rolling over at the first sign of resistance.

>interfering with the election is enough
can you please fucking tell me how the fuck they interfered with the election?

wow nice angle OP 2.1/10

I could never find the coast guard or national weather service's report.