New England

Does any part of our nation represent America better than the oldest and wiser region?

Well off white people, sky high taxes, gibsmedats everywhere, and a superior complex. Sounds like they haven't changed their behavior

Maine, NH, and VT are God-tier.

All the other NE states are just fodder during the next holocaust.

NE has beautiful scenery, gorgeous, but really really shit people

Can't fucking beat it.

When I was in New Hampshire visiting my uncle, I was surprised how ugly all the white people were. The white girls in Texas are way prettier.

On the other hand, my uncle left his keys in the ignition when we went to start. And I peaked into the windows of other cars, and half of them had their keys in the ignition as well.

when we went to the store*

I am so happy NY is not on there

>libtard states
you actually cant defend this.

I've literally never taken my keys out of my ignition.

>pretending the Midwest doesn't exist
Midwest is by far the best, lots of good white folk, beautiful lakes and nature. Stay out of ghettos and easily the best.

Plus, we have traditional industries like fishing and logging, which really gives the region something special

Yeah, no

I grew up in Maine, and moved to Ohio for a few years.

The midwest is the epitome of washed-away culture. Literally the NFL is their only value.

Oldest? What about Jamestown in Virginia? You could also sort of count the Spanish in Florida.

Jews

Reminds me of the Rift in Skyrim. So damn comfy af.

The Rocky Mountains? Have you all lost your mind

New England is based AF

Mainer here. Can confirm, most of it is beautiful. Portland + suburbs are a lost cause/getting flooded with refugees.

Ffs user, don't let them know! I don't want hordes of diverse urban refugees coming up here and spoiling our cozy enjoyment of the apocalypse

Pennsylvania here. Might visit Bar Harbor this summer.

Flat expanses of nothingness, dotted with missile silos (a whole lot of bullseyes...)

New England women are the most arrogant, self absorbed snobs you will ever encounter.

NE is not New England.

PLUGGIN' IT!

This man speaks the truth

Popham colony is the oldest.

>I've literally never taken my keys out of my ignition
>tfw this was the case in my 2,000 ppl village
>tfw they put 350 rapefugees in here
>tfw over 10 % of your village are shitskins now
>tfw no keys in my ignition anymore

Still no love for the mountains. This is where true freedom has withstood the test of time

Yep. Fuck off cunts, we're full as fuck.

Hey bud, you got a friend in ogunquit, me. Check it out...good times