Is the alt-right slowly exposing itself for just being anti-sjw liberals?

Is the alt-right slowly exposing itself for just being anti-sjw liberals?

That describes me.

I think you mean right wing SJWs

BRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAPPPPPPPP

am I doing this correctly?

Is it wrong to rape a retard?

Too bad her dick isn't feminine. Nothing ruins a good trap more than man-dick.

Because America has too much freedom and no social cohesion to speak of, evolution has spread into very chaotic patterns that eventually focused and settled into two specific categories.

On one hand, you've got Bernie and Trump supporters, which are extremely low IQ, violent and socially dysfunctional.

On the other, you have Hillary supporters which are absurdly high IQ and rational but also very physically passive.

If you were an optimist, you might suggest that those two races could benefit from each others' strengths and build a powerful society that way but that's clearly not going to happen, so the only solution is that one of them will have to exterminate the other to survive.

Alt-kike? What's that?

Yes

M O A R
O
A
R

Can I get the sauce for this qt?

Some elements yes.

The shared fetish for authoritarianism those camps have is unsettling.

Go and learn actual biology, what are you even typing out.

yea

This alt-right meme is just a label used by the media to mark everyone they view as enemy to their beliefs.

No.

REALLY GOBBLES MY SHIT

No, not at all.

The anti-western propaganda machine is simply stepping up their propaganda.

Yes

>On one hand, you've got Bernie and Trump supporters, which are extremely low IQ, violent and socially dysfunctional.
>On the other, you have Hillary supporters which are absurdly high IQ and rational but also very physically passive.

lmao, delusional fucking cucknadians. Your country will be the next to fall after Sweden, and when you scream in the streets the world will ignore you.

God no, I highly doubt many of alt-righters would describe their views as 'liberal'.
>mfw talking to liberals

>label used by the media
>on this board any given day you can find hundreds of posts where people claim to indentify as alt-right

Boy, must be hard living without a fucking brain.

>this

a movement where natsocs and ancaps get lummped toghter is bound to fail

they're playing the long term

Fucking commie.
>hurdur let's mix all the IQs and divide them equally.
Not how evolution works retard.

Anyone who ever publicly identified as "alt-right" was a CIA infiltrator shill. The rest are just useful idiots.

Pretty much.

Hillary and the shills worked so hard to force the term Alt-Right and you fucking faggots fed into it like the semi-retarded sheep you are.

I'm saying that people who openly call themselves alt-right nowadays are useful idiots. The media turned the term into a synonym for "neo-nazi" or "racist".

If that's true then what would it imply?

>"the alt-right"

Labels are for special snowflake identitarians.

YouTubers like Sargon and Armored Skeptic are playing the "I'm totally a liberal, I just think SJW's take it just a smidge too far" routine, but they speak for themselves alone.

Fuck off.

Are you trying to normalize liberals? This is bait

>Boy, must be hard living without a fucking brain.

Please tell us how you manage it.

Calling oneself "alt right" around here instantly identifies you as an outsider.

Lurk moar.

As any movement gains bad boy cred, you will have sluts that want to join in.

where do I find cute pro-trump white girls? I live in CA and I cant find any. I just want to cuddle.

I've been called "alt-right" just because I am not a feminist or basically a SJW.
I was threatened with the use of physical violence by left wing/SJW nuts for dissenting and posting this.
I'd actually be afraid of those dense fascists that want to control how other people speak, how they dress, who they talk to, what your art portrays, who the main character of your book/videogame/comic is.