Bucket of Truth and Sup Forums

Recently dawned on me that Sup Forums is akin to UCB S1E1 regarding the "Bucket of Truth". As a "newfag" only really brought here by way of leaving my social liberal bubble only to find solace in Milo's explanation of the deterioration I figured was happening all around me, then seeking Sup Forums while I've been waiting for that next "kick"... I'm reminded of simpler times and this very funny sketch about the moment of discovering ultimate truths and its inherent no-turning-back syndrome. Will I ever recover from Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

cc.com/video-clips/apcd4d/upright-citizens-brigade-hot-chicks-room
youtube.com/watch?v=8rql9calGIQ
youtube.com/watch?v=FXCsy9o_hho
cc.com/video-clips/6ujrgd/upright-citizens-brigade-ugly-club-s-new-member
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

So you look into Sup Forums and you scream and run to /hc/?

Unless you're officer Lou Natic, then you aren't even surprised by the truth.

Can't find a good link of the sketch w/o ads.

oh look another liberal explaining their worldview in terms from FICTION. imagine my shock.
sage
/thread

damm that show was funny, including that episode.

"Come on luunatic...!!"
THATS CAPTAIN LUNATIC!!!

It's Lou Natic.

cc.com/video-clips/apcd4d/upright-citizens-brigade-hot-chicks-room

Just call me the Eddie Bravo of Sup Forums.

>"...my bong with built in police scanner."

Got any pennies among that change in your pocket?

YOUR DAUGHTER HANDLED MY ASS PENNIES!!!!!!!!!!!

What's everyone's favorite Pro Thunderball team?

Mine's the Newhaven Terrorists.

Is there a hazing process for a new Sup Forums user? If so your attempt is weak! Give me the good stuff!

say wat? i could give a fuck about hazing a stupid nigger on the internet. explaining your life/views in the form of fairytales, fables and fiction is what children do. thats not an exaggeration or a '''haze'''

sage
/thread

"FREE CHOCOLATE!"

youtube.com/watch?v=8rql9calGIQ

I'd rather have a single grain of rice smothered in a half dollop of Mo Shu sauce.

We're not going to need a "Sexy Chicks Room".

This is what reddit has fucking done to Sup Forums. You get fat nigger dick loving cocksuckers like OP coming in here and parading himself around like the flamboyant homosexual he is.
>XXDD NEWFAG HERE
This fucking idiot is here unironically due to the kike faggot nigger dick sucking jew Milo. Fucking GO BACK OP

Jesus christ, I knew I loved UCB for a reason.

Let's not forget the plight of Little Donnie... The Titte Bros would never forgive us..

Now that's what I'm talking 'bout! Don't haze me bro!

I got to see them live in concert in NYC back in 02. Front row, baby.

UCB reunion movie

youtube.com/watch?v=FXCsy9o_hho

That must have been awesome!

under rated comment to be honest. i keked hard.
/thread

It was amazing. After the show my buddies and I beat up a damn dirty astronaut. It was epic.

UCB just transcends time. Is UCB #2 to Flying Circus?

cc.com/video-clips/6ujrgd/upright-citizens-brigade-ugly-club-s-new-member

Praise kek and sage

AKA "The Bucket of Truth"! Oh noes!

Shills trying to deter new Sup Forums users? I think so. KEK WILLS YOUR DISMISSAL! Don't ever use Kek's name in vain you ShariaBots!

Go to bed, Frank. It's past midnight in Indiana.

K. k. I'm happy with my first Sup Forums shitpost but you're right, time to put this baby to rest, kinda got sidetracked. Will try to stay on topic next time.

It's all good, broski. I love the bucket of truth.