Way to go Sup Forums

Long time lurker, moderate poster. I'm proud of all of you autistic bastdards for the work you do. I'm pretty moderate-far right and believe that America was founded on that (individual liberty). My DDR AK is my main weapon to fight commies (yeah, I know), and hope I never have to use it. MAGA and thanks for all your hard work

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=EwSJiAwoMpY
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Gun rights are all well and good, but put the rifle away before you play Dance Dance Revolution. Somebody could get hurt.

That's a DDI, correct?

I'm center left far right. You too OP

Negative, Atlantic. DDR parts kit and 4150 CM chrome lined barrel and morissey reciever. Yeah, it's a parts kit gun, but accurate as hell with crap ammo and functions flawlessly

Since I'm a collector.....

Point is this..... I hate commies, but shit they made good weapons; function over looks. Should I ever have to defend my middle/upper class neighborhood against them, I'll use my DDR rifle against them. Luckily I'm in a R area and my neighbors are mostly like minded and hate the left (no wonder so little crime in my hood)

Always be ready!

I'm not THAT into jap shit

My theory is don't fuck with my rights and I'll respect your opinion. The minute you question a constitutional right your argument is void

Ordered a plash palatka online, when it arrived it smelled like soviet oppression.

stock looks plastic???

>When the barrel starts melting and the forward handgrip burns away and all you have to do is smack it against the table to get it running again

youtube.com/watch?v=EwSJiAwoMpY

meh. slav guns are overrated. needs to be a FAL or m14

>R parts kit and 4150 CM chrome lined barrel and morissey reciever. Yeah, it's a parts kit gun, but accurate as hell with crap ammo and functions flawlessly

Nice, I've bought several rifles from Atlantic and they're great to deal with.

Wow we humins have great stuff
mind giving me a rate?
i just painted it

Agreed, I ordered a C308 and PTR91GI-R (replaced C308) from them. Great company

PTR (G3) FTW. I love local to DS Arms (FAL), I'll take an HK spec G3 into battle before a commercial grade FAL (cast parts and receiver) Any day of the week. M14........not a Springfield (again, cast parts)........Slav guns are ugly but built right

The best kind of smell

The East Germans used plastic/Bakelite stocks

Sorry dog

ah cool. 7.62 packs a punch. hate to get hit with one of those. good choice.

Rainbow tragectory, but deadly

pupper has good taste in firearm action