why do niggers do this?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/FWP52PcdpAw
en.wikiquote.org/wiki/Albert_Schweitzer
youtube.com/watch?v=3LhSjLNyM-s
youtube.com/watch?v=x2WkDjpowso
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>why

dude I got other problems all I smell is cheese and I haven't had any cheese in the house in weeks

Inferiority complex

WE WAZ FANGZ

>pulled from slaves

Wrong, they were ivory.

Assuming you keep shit clean, have you ever had a problem with mold in the house?

why do pigs root in shit ?

>chew they own food
what's the point of talking like this. it really makes you sound dumb and nullifies any point you're making.

could mold really make a huge cheese smell? it just started in the last hour or so

underrated

AYO WE WUZ TEEFS N SHIET

DONT U KNOW FOOL? YO TEETHS IS BLACK, WHITEY PUT PAINT IN DA WATER U DRANK SO YOUS TEETHS IS WHITEWASHED FOOL! YO TEETHS GOTS MELANIN IN DEM SHITS YOU DUMMY! GET WOKE! :clap:clap:

this

>retards think those are actual teeth
You can tell the damn things have been carved. They probably weren't wood since wood is fucking shit for the job but they weren't human teeth

cant even keep their own teeth, baka

lel

Because the only things niggers can lay claim to is peanut butter, rap music, and the worst continent on the planet.

They have to pretend that are significant instead of facing the grim reality that they are a tumor upon the human race.

Not only that, but most phones will try to correct their mistakes. So not only are they ignorant, they are doing it on purpose. They are literally dumber than the phone in their hands.

thas them using their "good english" when making a point about how woke dey iz. if you check any other post from them it might aswell be
>"hfjddmsm hsksmsns niga nxksms niga jdkssk smdh hdjd shieeeeeet"

Grammatically correct sentences and proper speaking patterns are racist, you fucking shitlord.

Cow bones??

This is where grills originate from.

Brave African Americans who had their teeth removed by the white oppressors had no choice but to manufacturer their own fake teeth.

If you wear Grills and you are white, then you are a cultural appropriator. Grills have a history rooted in slavery and suffering that you could never possibly understand.

They couldn't cross an ocean without us.

Please tell me you have a cheese level monitor. Call the firemen and get your kids out of the house NOW

Based Australia made me spill my fucking drink

They were made of ivory.

>t. aboriginal who made absolutely nothing original and only knew how to complain and get scammed by white man

They were ivory, he probably did have some slave teeth, as well as white people teeth since people would be willing to sell them

Anyone have that infographic for fatherless black households and crime?

dude I live with my mom

>peanut butter

They can't even lay claim to that, the spics were doing it for a long ass time before we made the mistake of bringing them over here.

A mix of horse teeth and ivory.

>World star! World star nigga!

Pretending is fun for children.

In that case tell her you have to go to the store and stay out for about an hour. Should be enough time. You'll probably get the house in her will and your road to Chadmode will begin.

Do not fret my friend, this video will explain everything.

youtu.be/FWP52PcdpAw

audible kek

N SHIT

>go to the store
if I had a car do you think I'd be living with my mom? best I can do is walk down to the crook

Clearly a NZ flag you stupid mulatto coon

Whitey be needing our teeth ayn sheet mayn

>being proud of having your peoples teeth pulled out to be put into another persons mouth
niggers gonna nig

Thanks for the teeth niggers.

Your continent is only good for ivory and your people only for cotton.

I'd rather make due with splintery wooden teeth than nigga teeth desu.

' This has usually been presented as something "said shortly before his death" without any definite source, but appears to be entirely spurious. The "FAQ about the life and thoughts of Albert Schweitzer" asserts "This quote is utterly false and is an outrageously inaccurate picture of Dr. Schweitzer’s view of Africans. Dr. Schweitzer never said or wrote anything remotely like this. It does NOT appear in the book African Notebook." This refers to some citations of it being from Afrikanische Geschichten (1938), which was translated as From My African Notebook (1939) by Mrs. C. E. B Russell '

en.wikiquote.org/wiki/Albert_Schweitzer

Those are too white to be nigger teeth.

They were soldiers teeth. People dropped like flies arpund him 24/7

Because proper English is the white devil's language.

(((Wiki)))

Have a (you)

Uhh we're kind of known for having white teeth.

goddamn I just watched that whole fucking thing what am I doing with my life

if you really want to be angry watch the new 6 hour series that aired on pbs about "africas great civilizations"

literally everything that happened in africa in the world is because of black people

10/fuckin'10

Fucking choice

You did good today, Aussie.

watch this. everyone will lose their nigroid hate who watches this. they are like violent down syndrome people. you wouldnt hate a downs person, would you?

youtube.com/watch?v=3LhSjLNyM-s

Calcium deficiency.

Seriously, you guys have to step back from the PC and ground yourselves back in reality. Just go to sleep guys. Already checked this stuff out, nothing substantial. Just sleep. helpheldcaptive Seriously, you guys have to step back from the PC and ground yourselves back in reality. Just go to sleep guys. Already checked this stuff out, nothing substantial. Just sleep. Seriously, you guys have to step back from the PC and ground yourselves back in reality. Just go to sleep guys. Already checked this stuff out, nothing substantial. Just sleep.forcedtodothis Seriously, pleasehelp you guys have to step back from the PC and ground yourselves back in reality. Just go to sleep guys. Already checked this stuff out, nothing substantial. Just sleep.

It's a brain tumor.

It's called smegma that cheesy white substance on your dick. Try sprinkling it on your pizza.

They're insecure

>tfw I wanted pizza for dinner tonight but my mom said tendies

kek
Not even sjw but if you know the area at all then you know most of the crimes are race related, shit load of breakins and racial slur graffiti, also People calling the cops on backyard fights.

Not two months ago a gang of like 20+ white kids followed some mixed kid home and someone called the cops on em.
Kid got jumped and fought back.
Police arrested the mixed kid and one white kid..

This is hilarious that they think the reason their hair is the way it is because of electric charges. So many easy ways to prove this, yet they don't even know the first thing about how

Fuckin hell. Made me cough into my bong
Take your (you)
Cunt.

>why do niggers do this?
(justified) inferiority complex.

HEH HAHAHAHAHAHA HUH

Oh

the teeth of black jewish slaves from the holocaust!

goerge washingotn had over 6 million teeth!

God, niggers are disgusting in high resolution.

>ITT assblasted whitebois

omg yes! Why do negros think that they were egyptians? Just looking at them you can see they are eritreans or congolese. Makes me lol

Where can I copy paste this from?

>black people 250 million years ago

Take notes Canada, this is proper shitposting.

No it isn't.
>niggers manufacturing anything but drugs

jesus christ

Our niggers are all from Guinea.

Never change you upside down fagot.

Audible kek at work

The biggest problem blacks have is that they see themselves as black. They don't see themselves as people. If I were to write a 500 page book on my life I might mention what colour I am somewhere in the middle, maybe. I bet a black person would put it on the first page. Stop trying to act as a collective and succeed on your own, or fail.

Also those teeth are fucking disgusting.

Stupidity+denial in the face of a reality of genetic inferiority

Jesus Christ, Straya, have mercy on our sides.

god damn it straya

How about instead of creating pics to post all the way back here on a completely different website to bitch at where its safe, we call them out on their bullshit on twitter then and there?

>OH... some rando groid is talking nonsense, better capture a image file of the nonsense so i can create a thread so we can all complain at it while doing nothing about it!

*flaps gums*
HOL UP

Alright I'll do it one sec

youtube.com/watch?v=x2WkDjpowso

George Washington had dentures made from sheep teeth, but I can understand how they could get different farm animals confused

Straya may have lost to emus, but they sure can beat the shit out of a man's sides.

Looked all up and down her twitter and couldn't find the post, maybe she deleted it

BLACKLASHED