Sup Forums raged that Apple wouldn't give the FBI a backdoor into its phones

>Sup Forums raged that Apple wouldn't give the FBI a backdoor into its phones
>CIA loses all of its ability to hack devices, proving Apple right for not giving them a backdoor
>Sup Forums cheering that the US government has received a devastating hack, doesn't care that this proved them wrong

You were wrong. Just reminding you.

> I actually thought Apple was right not giving FBI a backdoor
What

>raged that Apple wouldn't give the FBI a backdoor into its phones

no we didn't.

Sup Forums is the far right wing of the congregation of retards known as the modern Republican party.

The Republican party as a whole was livid that Apple dared refuse to give the FBI access to everyone's cellphones, because they're all cucks.

The Republican party was given a hard lesson in why the government can't be trusted with any kind of access to civilian devices.

And Sup Forums, well, they were BTFO.

>Sup Forums is Republicans

Go be retarded somewhere else.

Don't pretend that you don't suck Ronald Reagan's crusty old dick.

>extra chromosome.jpg

>being this retarded
what was your SAT score CIAnigger? theres no way it started with a 2.

>I literally have brain problems: the post

Fuck off outta here. You clearly know nothing about Sup Forums

You guys can't make up your minds on which group to target with your paranoia.

I'm okay with being labeled CIA.

nigga what? this is either the worst trolling I've seen in a while or you're a grade a retard baka

No, we just vote for republicans. That makes us...wat?

come on do you deny being a Republicuck? If so, who did you vote for last november cucktard?

Either way you dont know shit

sage

Retard.

>Etc.

>just think of the children

the bitter, denialist responses throughout this thread only reinforce OP's point...is Sup Forums just a bunch of 15 year old conformist virgins?

>republican memes
wew lad you showed me

If the FBI wants a backdoor from Apple they better draft a nice fucking contract. It's still a Capitalist society.

I don't even know how to respond to this. It's all wrong.

unwarranted surveillance of Americans is treason

>>Sup Forums raged that Apple wouldn't give the FBI a backdoor into its phones
what? you stupid nigger.

cyber is one of the things I disagreed with god emperor trump on. barron with straighten him out.

If that were the case they would neither be voting nor for the republicans.

Its funny because the Vault 7 revelations show how cucked the FBI is in the intelligence world. CIA backdoored that shit without asking or anyone knowing.

technically they have the power to demand information gained from the backdoor
but not the power to tell them to use resources to make the backdoor itself

Show us at least 5 threads where something like that took place.

I do not support surveillance of any kind, this is one of my many qualms with this administration.

Exactly. The government wanted a precedent set to have backdoors, that was all. And Republicans wanted to set that precedent.

No, because I and probably many other people in this thread were here during it and don't care if newfags believe us.

THINK OF THE CHILDREN

I was here and I don't remember anything like that and that's why I'm, like many others itt, calling bs on your claim.

Don't pretend that the democrats are somehow innocent on this issue. Obama and others were in favor of renewing the Patriot act.

>apple
>FBI
>hackers
>repressive regimes
>et cetera

lazy

You realize anyone can go look up the archive right?

Why lie when it is so easy to disprove you?

I'm not saying they aren't shady fuckers either but they weren't the ones demanding Apple obey Big Government, which Republicans claim to oppose.

>Why lie when it is so easy to disprove you?

Be my guest, burden of proof is on you anyway.

Interesting answer.

We're all Russian hackers on steroids.

no, just most of you.

there are still some patriots here, but they're intentionally drowned out by traitors and paid shills.

>Sup Forums votes for republican president
>supports republican platform
>routinely calls republican officials based
>but they're not repupblicans

What devastating hack was that?

Dude, I'm not gonna waste my time on some troll and or shill unless I get something out of it.

If you were serious, you would go look it up. That's how I know you're a shill.

The Republican base has historically despised their elected officials. But they hate democrats more.

That's why you see people rejecting the label just like the term "alt-right," despite aligning with many of their elements.

Asking for proof of something that's so recent and so well-known is even a shareblue tactic. Don't be so fucking obvious.

If you were serious you'd give people evidence for what you're claiming instead of expecting other people to do the work of digging through the archive to prove your point for you.

>>Sup Forums raged that Apple wouldn't give the FBI a backdoor into its phones
oh reeeeeaaaalllly now!
>implying Sup Forums is a single person
I don't recall any such rage, as a matter of fact it was quite the opposite. There was a great deal of fear that apple would cuck and give in to the demands of reduced privacy.

>Basic rhetorical device
>"Obvious shill tactic get out REEEEEEEE!!!!1!"

A common shill tactic is to make people waste their time proving something everyone knows to be true. That way legitimate posters aren't posting in the thread for the time it takes to look up, and the shills can dominate.

We know all your tactics shareblue.

Any person who isn't a shill looks stuff up for themselves.

>Sup Forums is the modern republican party
That's why we supported the outsider candidate and have spent a long time pissing on the conventional GOP. We're the same people who supported Ron Paul before over this shit.

I think the consensus here was that if the fbi gets a warrant then apple needs to comply with the law.
As far as I know the cia isn't getting warrants.
Also besides that the cia is actively making the world a shittier place to justify thier budget. So fuck them

>I'm not gonna waste my time on some troll and or shill unless I get something out of it.

Neither will I, and why should I waste my time researching your arguments? You're the one coming off as disingenuous shill by making claims that you have no evidence for.

and this is how we know you dont belong on pol.

>Don't pretend that you don't suck Ronald Reagan's crusty old dick.
Sup Forums overwhelmingly hates Reagan. Fuck off outa here faggot

>Confirmed shill calling other people shills

No 2 cents for you today.

Care to show some post of when Sup Forums raged when apple didn't give the back doors?

Why don't you go back to watching CNN and doing everything they tell you to believe shill?

>n-no you're the shill, shill

Just neck yourself.

>something everyone knows to be true

If it's so obvious then producing ample evidence shouldn't be that time consuming. You're like a nigger telling people to go "read a book" or "google it" when caught in a lie.

>reddit spacing
every time

The fact that you both have to keep replying to save face proves your shill status even further. At least you remembered to use two proxies.

lol @ this nig-nog wasting time telling people they're not going to waste time

It wasn't a back-door it was the method to decrypt a locked phone. The fbi got a warrant and apple refused because they claimed it would give the fbi the ability to decrypt any apple product comprising the security of thier entire range.

If i was apple, i'd ask the FBI to publish a false story about not getting apple's corporation while i give them access to everything they want.

>s-samefag

the same low effort bait, just end yourself

>deflection

What about that evidence proving your claim?

*cooperation

didn't you read what he wrote? He said Sup Forums was far right.
That means it's the same as republicans but *worse*.

.....or something.

No we didn't. Try harder shareblue. Saged.

eh? You must have not been shitposting here during that.

I fucking hate Apple, but almost considered buying an iPhone for my next phone due to their stance, but then I came to my senses and remembered I'm not a faggot like OP.

Keep sucking those dicks OP.

No I didn't.

The government never should have let any of these people in, the whole thing was the government letting nonwhites(which commit crimes) in as a reason to spy
All the ABCs are lairs

Tell you what shill, prove you aren't a shill and I'll do it.

Post your dick, timestamped.

>another deflection and still no evidence

This was a very clever bait thread, however OP has exposed himself as a faggot who cant successfully troll in replies which leads me to think that the OP was copied from somewhere or written by someone else

in other words,
>CIA loses all of its ability to hack devices, proving Apple right for not giving them a backdoor
>Sup Forums cheering that the US government has received a devastating hack, doesn't care that this proved them wrong

is certified bait material made by shareblue for its shills to distribute. OP is not doing his job properly by responding to so many people

Elephant in the room. They didnt need access. They hire and make deals with the best in the world. They already have a means to hack anything.

You think apple tech is fort knox? $800 tech verses tens of thousands/millions

>he didn't vote Lambright

>Greentexting to save face
>Won't do the most basic Sup Forums method of proving yourself

Well, now we have 5 pieces of proof you are a shill

Don't feed the shill, lads. He needs you to get those 0.02 shekels today.

You're still trying to steer the conservation away from the main point, but this won't work here.

>it is so easy to disprove you?

We're still waiting.

You're the one redirecting shareblue.

Don't you have some babies to be raping or whatever you do?

I can't help it. I love outing shills too much.

If the libtards didn't let these rapefugees and muslims into the country, we wouldn't be having a debate on iPhone privacy.

Liberals: they hate America.

Gaslighting.

>You're the one redirecting
Back to your first post itt that you're desperately trying avoid:

>Why lie when it is so easy to disprove you?

If it's so easy to disprove us why are you unable to do it?

Hi Pajeet!

I already told you I saw right through your tactics shill.

Post a timestamped dick to prove you are an actual person, or gtfo.

You're obviously just a shill who wants me to waste my time. If you were actually curious, if you actually wanted to know, you would have looked it up already.

You don't actually want proof, you want to take over the thread.

>Sup Forums are represented by modern political platforms
I fucking wish

>FBI doesn't have backdoor access
>CIA doesn't have backdoor access

I bet you believe the official 9/11 report as well

that's american for "i got fucked and will now resort to changing the topic"

>i saw some guys wanting apple to provide a backdoor for fbi.
>this must how every other 1 million users think

completely disregarding the fact that there are lots of shills on top of that

Anyone else laughing at this cunt? I was about to pack a cone up but this faggot is making me laugh too much, god fuck ya mother you twelvie cunt.

post proof or gtfo

OP is garbage and, as such, should take himself out.