Why do they not give a fuck about anything? They literally do nothing but mock people in here

Why do they not give a fuck about anything? They literally do nothing but mock people in here

nice quads

Their number is come

check'd and kek'd

We work with what you give us.

Memes aside, you do know the answer to that question, right? Nobody is here who doesn't want to be. The alt-right/Trump campaign was international and legendary, all the more so in the heart of darkness, Israel. The immigration issue is irrelevant. What scares the shit out of them is a huge number of people noticed the (((coincidence)))

we'll kick them out of white countries, then they can mock us from abroad

They are reactive not active

>they can mock us from abroad
Already three steps ahead of you

They can't really make up anything, they can only work with things other people made, the biggest example being communism and a bonus example being critical theory

It's because around 95% of the time the deepest level of 'conversation' is mainly centered around the same old tired points with some "IT'S HAPPENING!" (no it isn't) and "LOOK AT -THIS- NEWS STORY" (nothing major)

Whether your political slant is left or right, all of you fall prey to not actually analyzing and thinking critically about anything you respond to, including both the OP, this post, and anyone who will tell you otherwise.

Not to mention half of this dumb board is barely about politics. (like this thread)

t. Jewish guy

Always using others. Even your shitposts stink of kikery.

t. dual citizen

It's about politic as much as anywhere else.

No

I never said that wasn't the case, but it's still relevant to the topic at hand.

>It's (((Happening)))
>Look at this (((news))) story

N-nothing to see here guys. Stop looking into financing and the background of journalists. It makes you look d-dumb!

What ethnoreligious group is marx?

I masturbated to this

>whoa so many rappers are black
>that must mean that the black guy down my street has a hand in the rap industry!

impeccable logic

really
are you really
fucking asking
this question?

>implying you can't get a ten yer american visa at least

I bet you did sicko

You think I should apply?

Recording industry and financial speculation. Black guy occupations!

If you want. You can probably make more money here working for cash and have less responsibilities than in in Israel. I know many Israelis who first lived here and later moved to Canada because they couldn't get American citizenship.

(((We))) knew you would post this thread before you even posted it

Try harder, goy

Anyways, here's the red pill like I said before.

It's not about Trump, white nationalism, the alt-right, immigration, racism or anything. Forget that stuff.

What scares the living shit out of these """people""" is how devastating 2016 was for them. They have been immunized against this in the West for 70 years. Suddenly, a tidal wave of ethnic consciousness hit the media and internet, consciousness of (((them))), and people could see their fingerprints everywhere. On everything. The more absurd and ridiculous and incendiary, like "Dear White People", the more likely the guarantee was a jew had written or financed it. They goyim know.

Honestly one of the better flags here.

Canada;
Might as well be Palestine 2.0

I don't want to work outside of Israel if I can , but it's nice to hear that I have options.

Jews are narcissistic people. I think it's a inherited trait they all deeply have ingrained in them.

>Why do they not give a fuck about anything
they certainly give a fuck about money and controlling the minds of stupid goyim
>they literally do nothing but mock people in here
wouldn't you if you were a jew?

>how devastating 2016 was....

Pleeease, spare us. Goys finally noticed the liberal Jews that have been working against their fellow Jews and shilling for globalism. Glad ya'll got woke. Unfortunately, you think we have a hive mind like black people

Canada isn't that bad but only if you live in a smaller city.

The fuck are you talking about?

Canada is where the Palestinians who can get a job go, it's basiccally like going to Sweden but this time the Sudanese actually hate you on a Personal level.
If I wanted to get stabbed I can do that without paying for a flight ticket.

Checked. Kikes are victimization junkies - they need to personally be the target of anti-semitism like a crackhead needs his fix. Feeds into their persecution complex. Sad!

The Jewish end times story goes like this:
War all over the planet, the Antichrist comes and destroys everybody except the jews, who make a deal with him
Jews will rule the earth and have thousands of slaves.

No imagine, that there are jews who try to force this situation, so they can rule the world, before they are dead.
This desire to bring back the antichrist literally explains all jewish behaviour

Fucking jews
The holocaust didn't happen but it should have
Praise kek

There are people who live in Canada and work in IT in Michigan. They shop at American Costco too because it's cheaper.

>the symbolism
That's some top-shelf stuff

Because it's hilarious, if I was one of them I'd troll you all too with the shit you say.

> all too with the shit you say.
stfu you kike nigger fag cuck shill reeeeeee