EXCLUSIVE: Malik Obama says his brother Barack is a ‘cuck’

What is this guy's angle? Tweeting a fake birth certificate and going full Sup Forums. Is he a plant to make you all look dumb and get shekels for his charity?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=l2dhJiBj-Nc
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

He shamed his brother for shekels(and not many in that),

Why do you worship him Goyim?

I don't worship him, I want to know his motive for shitposting so much.

He's a 70IQ SSA who's jealous of his half human brother.

The irony is that Malik is the greatest possible proof Obama really was born in America.

he really loves memes

Malik is alright. He's one of the good ones...

Good shitposters? Because if the nigger's behavior got any darker he'd trap light under his skin.

look man their not even fucking related i know it, malik knows it, obama knows it. malik tried to extort money from onigger with this fact but that didn't work cuz osambo said if malik snitched he was getting buried. so malik has relentlessly defamed the shit out of odumbo for revenge and also as an insurance policy. as long as malik is in the spotlight he's safe and can drop the truth if ofaggot does something. this thread is fucking stupid.

Go to bed Malik

Malik shitposts every day and uses Sup Forums lingo all the time, he's obviously on this board which is fucking hilarious.

We don't need help looking dumb

Obongo was an only child until recently, "Malik" is a plant

Define recently, because I'm positiv french media talked about this guy in 2008.
Literally gone there to discuss obama with him.

malik doesnt control that twitter

its a troll from Sup Forums that somehow managed to get the verification symbol

pretty funny

Barracks practically white and Malik's all fuckin butt hurt because he was a better nigga his whole life and stil didn win da white man ova

So are you saying this is a silent cry for help?
We should help him Sup Forums.
With the power of memes, we can save a life.

this. total loser

youtube.com/watch?v=l2dhJiBj-Nc

Wait, really, any proof?

Thought the account was real this whole time desu.

Malik doesn't use twitter. Some alt-right retard pays Malik to control his account and post cringey memes.

If you watched Malik's Hannity interview it's clear that Malik has respect for Barack even though he's butthurt over the lack of presidential shekels.

haha this is great

pretty much this

both obungas are clowns and I don't understand why redditors ejaculate to malik obama with LE BASED NIGGER MEMES

It's not Malik. It's this fat ugly jew faggot Joel Gilbert. He posts for Malik as his "publicists" but in reality he's the one paying Malik to post under a verified twitter handle.

Obongo doesn't do anything for his Kenyan family. I remember how one of his half-brothers begged the interviewer of a documentary for money to pay his medical bills.

Malik owns the account. The guy who controls it is Joel Gilbert. He's a conspiracy theorist who became friends with Malik while researching Obama and posts to the account as Malik's "publicist".

What do you think the real Malik Obama is like?

Good boy.

Malik named the jew once.