Are they proof that whites aren't the master race?

are they proof that whites aren't the master race?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=MS12isLjS5w
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Australia is a proof that the white race are niggers

Nope.

>Implying Germany doesn't get a hard on for either of those.

russian metro is much better, new train every 30 seconds instead of slow and overcrowded trains

cables underground > clusterfuck over head

No, they were defeated like the inferior race they are during WWII.

chinkos, like other non-whites, have no eye for beauty

friendly reminder that Australia is white man's land

You lot disgust me.

As an avid conoisseur and self-described enthusiast of the oriental female form and soul,I shall not stand and lend my ears to this ludicrousy without taking it as a personal affront.

Although I have yet to partake in the actual reproductive coital act with a female I have the sufficient and vast body of research under my belt (and growing) to ascertain to the fact of the asian woman's superiority over her western female counterpart.

Some of you differ, and ignorantly succumb to the fallacious reasoning of ascribing the western wench as the queen of femmes due to their oversized mammaries, puffed posteriors and mockable and unnecessary curvaceous forms. Don't get me started on their foal-like, unsensual limbs.
The oriental woman is stout, well-made in its petite stature. Crafted by conservative gods out of the earth's best cream-colored clays, spun serenely to the optimum culmination and accentuated with the most gentle feminine features of all of man's races.

The asian woman's beauty is in the simplicity (think of the superior flag of Japan). Do not be fooled by the materialist anatomic avarice of the western succubus. No more no less. Perfection. Asian.

I leave you with this appeal to your reptilian brains:

Would you rather have your spawn draw up the life-giving creams from the humble cherry blossom apices of an ethereal duo of Mount Fujis?

Or from the curd-filled death bogs, vesicles of poison and ruin of a long-dead Europa?

Will you take the red pill?

>TL;DR
You'll eventually get replies from someone who cares

Literally retarded shlomo
Try again

Japaryans are not even honorary, they're aryan to the core~
They are trve conformists.
youtube.com/watch?v=MS12isLjS5w

no, because they never dominated/colonised whites. they dominated/colonised other asians, which only prove they were superior amongst all asians at that specific era.

Japan is the most urbanized country on the planet.

In other words, no rural and suburban retards.

We control the main tream global sphere of influence. It hasnt always been this way and i dont forsee it always being this way either.

Flat face master race lol

Asians are superior to whites.

All whites are NOT the same.

More over, who the hell thinks whites are smarter than chinks?!

its pasta you fucking new shits

> dying out race of bio-robots is somehow proof that whites aren't master race
Nigga, pls.

Yes.

And Russia.

Not hard to urbanize a country the size of New York.

The Kuril Islands are rightful Jap clay ivan

Can't hear you over sounds of US soldiers raping japs in Okinawa.

>free market radiation so high it kills robots
they sound like repblcunts

>The weak should fear the strong