What is working at a corporation like?

>24 white male
>graduating with a business degree in May
>have a little web design service
>browing fortune magazine's "top corporations" list
>they look gay as fuck
>evey single mission statement is about LGBT faggot shit and including black people

Is this what the average corporation is like? Should I go work at a corporation or should I try to keep growing my web service?

Can anybody describe what working at a corporation is like?

Other urls found in this thread:

quora.com/What-is-the-minimum-job-experience-required-to-pursue-an-MBA-in-the-USA
rankings.ft.com/businessschoolrankings/global-mba-ranking-2017
youtube.com/watch?v=kwXhn4THJYk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Seriously, you guys have to step back from the PC and ground yourselves back in reality. Just go to sleep guys. Already checked this stuff out, nothing substantial. Just sleep. helpheldcaptive Seriously, you guys have to step back from the PC and ground yourselves back in reality. Just go to sleep guys. Already checked this stuff out, nothing substantial. Just sleep. Seriously, you guys have to step back from the PC and ground yourselves back in reality. Just go to sleep guys. Already checked this stuff out, nothing substantial. Just sleep.forcedtodothis Seriously, you guys have to step back from the PC and ground yourselves back in reality. Just go to sleep guys. Already checked this stuff out, nothing substantial. Just sleep.

Imagine this OP. You walk into the restroom, and above the urinal is a corporate HR marketing sign about inclusiveness and diversity and there's a picture of a guy in a Saudi Arabia clothes talking to a black woman with a construction hat on.

You leave the urinal and some black guy 55 years old is drinking coffee wandering around the office talking shit about Trump and talking basketball with other sports center cubicle addicts. He knows nobody will fire him because HR would throw a fit.

-t. engineer corporate science

Corporations like money. Gay people have money. A cake shop refuses to sell cake to gays. The corporation opens a cake shop that sells to gays. The corporation makes more money.

You say you graduated with a buisness degree but I think you went to an aids school with trash proffesors. I invite you to work as a ditch digger.

Almost every fortune 500 company only cares about profit. If that means having libtard mission statements to improve their public image they will do that.

Go work in the office for construction/chemical/engineering/ heavy industry business. No women, tons of money, easy peasy

>Gay people have money

So do Texas oil barrons. Lots of people have money. There's a difference between selling to faggots and obsessively begging faggots to come work at your corporation. These places are fucking pozz'd beyond belief.

Are most corporations like that though? Or is it just Google-tier faggotry?

You want to know what inspires me? Teaching Somali refugees JavaScript. #paradigmshift2070 #techtalk #future

Not all corporations are the same, and the fact that you need this explained to you means you will never be able to climb

Most STEM related corps and big banks are essentially moderate, but always learning toward PC liberalism. Here you'll see a lot of moderate white men, indians, jews and chinese people who all have little or nothing to do with SJW culture, however, it's still a nono to spurg out in a autistic right winged rant.

If you work with business corps that deal with sales, PR firms, gaming, fashion, graphic design/design, etc it will always have a side mission statements regarding all liberal shit, equality for women and different races. That's because it's what companies sell. They sell face and everyone's a customer regardless of their (insert descriptors) it's about profit and they could care less how fake and ridiculous they sound.

Majority of top web services corps are in cities. Cities will always be predominately liberal. Learn to start saying less or you can continue to grow your own web service.

What's one problem we have today that we won't tomorrow?
The elderly.
Cuz we're just gonna KILL EM'
Cuz we're just gonna KILL EM

Bureaucracy, you will want to kill everyone you work with.
Grow your own business.

>Is this what the average corporation is like?
Yes. They push degeneracy and their extreme leftist politics on you through the work environment, day in, day out. I worked at a bank for 7 years and had to endure endless degeneracy such as tranny endorsement/enablement, LGBTBBQ agenda, "diversity and inclusion" and basically every other anti-white jewish bullshit you can imagine. Could barely take it desu senpai. Don't let them break you.

Lost it at that line.

are these those rare cia memes I've been hearing so much about?

They give you free computer, free iPhone, free lunch at work, health care coverage and free business trips. It's a sweet gig

I had always just assumed that your average corporation was either moderate or somewhat left-leaning. I didn't think that they were all dildo jugging AIDs infected nigger loving faggots.

To me, politics is so divisive, I would just stay neutral. I hadn't realized that far-left politics were THIS profitable, holy shit.

>Hired at corporation
>New hire introduction day
>Black woman comes out
>Introduced as diversity officer in charge of increasing diversity
>Gives lecture about how whites are evil and how she plans to hire more "diverse" people
>All the whites in the room are PhDs, masters, engineers
>All the "diverse" are intro level nobodies
>Total cringe all around

>work mostly with women
>do not say anything EVER due to fear of HR
>watch the women of the office eat each other alive for the smallest infraction
>my supervisor (a woman) and every other supervisor I've ever spoken to tell me they wish a man was running a department
>tell me a man running the department would make everything so much better, smoother, more efficient
>everyone is miserable

Conversely

>my buddy is in sales
>boys club, very few women
>scream and drink in the office, call each other fags (even the gay dudes), general party atmosphere
>everyone loves working their, most especially the few women who are all bangers that work hard and look sexy as fuck
>everyone is happy

I hate my buddy

I work for a corporation that is owned by a Japanese company. Not much PC culture involved. I can browse Sup Forums while working IT so can't really complain.
No qt's 2 look at so that is shit,
I have browsed /hr/ at work just 2 be edgy.
AMA

>Obtaining an MBA
>At 24
How? Don't you need 3+ yrs of work exp to even be admitted to a decent B-school?

In the USA you need 0 work experience to go for a grad or post-grad. remember, the purpose of US universities is to get your money, not make you a better person.

Business degree is basically the same thing for men as a communications or counseling degree is for women.

We don't have 1000 poo in loos clamouring for every school position in the civilized world

TL;DR
If you can hide your power level and you're willing to do so, get a corporate gig, at least for a few years.
If not, keep growing the web service.

How?

So take charge of your department. That's what men are supposed to do. Every department in our organization run by women and staffed by women has massive discipline and HR problems from in fighting and cliques of women being bitches to each other. Professional women want men to run things. But you have to do it quietly and not mention the gender thing out loud. That's a violation. Just keep it quiet and unspoken. Everyone knows, you're just not allowed to say it.

We have an affirmative action black-woman hire. I ain't getting near that shit. My company's paying for my next degree and as soon as I'm done I'm joining my pal's sales firm. Fffffffuck that

I'm working for an international company and they tried to push "diversity" in the Estonian branch as well, but literally every person with a hiring capacity told them to fuck off.
Basically "If any blacks apply and they're deemed good enough to work here, they'll be hired" but the joke is that none of them are good enough for anything besides menial labour.

It's what people do when they are in college to get a degree but don't know what they want to do. And then they feel like they're some sort of enlightened god because they had to be taught something that comes naturally if you have any semblance of aptitude for it.

Or free money from the government that you'll be on the hook for later.

I work for top 500 company in construction as a building cadet.

Feels very good to be exposed to the best of the best and you always feel inspired to be better then none top 500 plebs.

Gives a feeling of inspiration and narcissism at the same time.

Mine does not give a fuck about LGBT and we always banter about racist shit 24/7.

I guess it depends on the field of work and your position in the company.

So do we and even the black woman wants a white man in charge. They all know that's how it works best. It's fine. Just don't say anything out loud.

Never do anything above your paygrade - you'll be expected to keep doing it while being paid the same.

I made the mistake of accepting extra tasks from my boss and acting as an unofficial "right hand man" (think Dwight from the office) in the hopes that it'd be a boost. Like hell it was.

>business degree

Some of the business courses were common sense, but economics, statistics, and accounting was some good shit. Stats especially.

Learned some interesting stuff in Marketing too.

But yeah you don't get the degree to actually learn anything, you get it because every job listing says "Bachelor's in Business required".

I mean the black woman IS in charge. Either way, I'm abandoning ship as soon as possible, so I'm just gonna keep my head down and keep doing my shit.

I live in NYC and I've hopped through 3 banks (Citi, HSBC), currently in Sumitomo Mitsui. Even thought it's a Japanese corp with a CEO that literally hates Chinese people and i'm a Chinese girl, the policies are all essentially the same thing as every Jewish American bank: Profit.

Political/Racial/gender quotas (making it always easier for a women to rise as long as you can say no). The sole reason there are less women in STEM corps is because less women apply. The larger the corp, the more multi-country branches they have, and finances also attract the best talent, regardless of identifier, hence you'll always have foreign people swapping in and out (from white countries too)

It's the same reason all the best colleges are predominately liberal leaning (Ivy leagues, top State colleges in California and NYC). Liberal identifiers always attract foreign students and investors who pour a shit ton of money into your scholarship programs. You will always make more money scamming a nigger, a tranny, a whitey and a gook than just a whitie alone.

Where do you think someone from Germany wants to attend college? Ivy League Colombia in NY or a local state college in rural Tennessee because there's less "annoying liberals" and more whites?

Don't worry, (You) ain't getting the job.

not everyone is gay

>muh top 500

You do know that they're generally top 500 because they're the biggest, right? Working in McDonalds as a burger flipper doesn't make it any more prestigious than flipping burgers in a local joint where they actually give you real meat to work with.

All I care about is Tay and her body, user. Try making a new post without the dickb8

Bankers. Money has no smell, and the only color that matters is green

>No workexp reqd for an MBA
All the good B-schools worth their salt do

quora.com/What-is-the-minimum-job-experience-required-to-pursue-an-MBA-in-the-USA

Leaf pls. We have more B-schools featuring in the latest FT Rankings and at much ranks than yours

rankings.ft.com/businessschoolrankings/global-mba-ranking-2017

>walk in office
>stare at a black bordered picture of the sea that says "live life" for an entire day

Would grab by waist and cum inside/10

Its actually great if you can do a good job. Big companies will be generous in pay and give you a 401k too. Bigger the better. I was less experienced than the surrounding cubicles so I didn't last, I didn't like working for two women but the job after that was retail so I regret not giving more effort. I was actually distracted by the election and I used what they invested in me to find a similar job so 10/10

Where do you work?

Mind you, Colombia is the same cancer college that let mattress girl lead a harassment campaign for her entire junior and senior year, but the name and the liberal ideology behind it (((acceptance))) will mean more on most resume's than some "pro-white corp/school"

>generally top 500 because they're the biggest, right?

And they are working on the best and biggest projects because of this.

I am am exposed to the latest landmark construction project in Australia.

It is prestigious to be working in this company and contributing to their projects.

Butthurt Estonian who got rejected from Skype detected.

Dunno. I cant tell you what working at a small business is like. Its chill.

said the leaf

see One you stop suckling the milk out of Trudeau's titty and get a job you'll see

*much Higher ranks

>walk into room
>tay is bent over like that doing your laundry

what do?

Preach brother. I feel like every position is just a "lateral" move even if it comes with more responsibilities and pressure. Taking advice from an older guy and getting the hell out

MBA=masters in business administration

You can get a bachelors degree that's a business degree which is likely what OP got. He just got it later than normal.

I never thought twice about her, didn't think she had any sex appeal. This is saved to my cloud drive now so I'll never lose it.

So I can masturbate to it I mean later on. Masturbate and cum to it.

I made them all dependent on me. The hype around me spread around the office and I keep getting promotions.

I work for one of the world's largest insurance companies......I get paid the same as a bin man despite my degree and postgraduate professional quals.

If she's already doing my laundry I know I'm in for it. LOSE THE PANTS, GIRLY, IT'S TIME FOR THE HIGH NOON MACAROON SWOON!

Worked at Disney. Can confirm, gay af. Cushy though.

If you say so. Unless you're in a managerial position (and most likely even then) you're quite literally disposable - able to be replaced by any random mook who steps into the recruitment office.
Smaller companies usually have to make do with less, though, so they focus on retaining their personnel rather than milking a guy for a year or two, then getting rid of them after they wish to be paid more.

Don't get too big for your boots, that's a real danger when you don't have a secure position.

Picture is retarded. Income tax rate =/ effective tax rate

>attitude that the corporation is your main family, yet anyone can be fired and replaced, and staff turnover is high
>sort of like the corporate cult described in doom /vg/series
>work you to death for 11 hours every day, sometimes saturday

>meatworks
>get finger chopped off
>sacked because it's easier to hire and train someone new than deal with this cunt

The only thing that matters when working for a corporation is making your manager/superiors like you. The game is entirely about your boss' opinion of you instead of actual performance.

Yeah thats always been interesting to me we never talk about taxes being that high. Meaning what tho? Government revenue decreased? Not a top priority if employment/ inflation are good

I read an interesting article recently that asked why so many CEOs of enormous companies were left-wing progressives. The gist of the answer was that they are groomed and educated with an elitist, technocratic "command-and-control" mindset where they deserve total control because they're better than the peasants.

Leftism allows for FAR more authoritarian (and even totalitarian) corporate practices than the modern Right. To give you an idea, imagine that you can ruin (not just fire, but RUIN) all your white workers at a whim by accusing them of racism, and you can deport all of your H1B visa shitskins on a whim if they don't work for 60 hours at 1/3rd normal pay.

Remember the robber barons of the late 19th century and how they exploited their workers? Well, we've cycled back into that same era, only using Stalin and Mao as a roadmap instead of unrestrained greed.

Food for thought, if nothing else.

>ble to be replaced by any random mook who steps into the recruitment office.
>so they focus on retaining their personnel rather than milking a guy for a year or two, then getting rid of them after they wish to be paid more.

I think you are misinformed but perhaps it's related to the industry.

You would be very surprised how competitive it is to even get a graduate position. I had to beat out 400 other applicants just for the entry position of a building cadet.

There are few to no positions available for junior or intermediate positions because all of these are filled by the cadetship positions. They groom and train you to where you are in disposable in a sense.

You are paid the most and are valued.

No random mook can just walk in a replace you unless they to same from a similar company and a similar position which is very rare due to the limited number of tier 1 companies out there.

I am working on $100m-$500m construction projects ranging from infrastructure, new builds commercial, residential and civil.

It is impossible to just let anyone hop into these positions unless they have been exposed to the same which is only available from other top companies.

There is only recruitment for cadet ships and some very very senior positions. The rest are internal.

OP here

Yeah it's a bachelor's degree. Is 24 really late in the eyes of the average American? I fucked around and then got sick. I'm surprised I'm even graduating desu

So would you suggest working on my web service?

Every single member of my family runs their own business. Music lessons, tech, construction, electricion ect. ect

All of them hate corporations and refuse to do it. Sometimes their business get can a little shakey though.

The amount of leftism varies by company, look at what happened to Chick-fil-A when they didn't toe the line, right?

American guys in tech tend to be conservative although some of the software developers in the Bay Area are flaming leftists as you might expect. The tech guys from Asia are even more conservative.

The driving force behind leftism in companies is most (not all) of the females, plus a few ethnic treasures and sexual snowflakes.

The company leaders just want to stay out of political trouble while the SJWs push the crazy stuff you're reading about even further.

>they actually give you real meat to work with.

You took a risk and it worked out - it might not be the same for most people.

What I've learned is that bosses tend to be selfish assholes who take credit when you do a good job and anally rape you with a cactus if you make a mis-step. Especially if you don't have the backbone to go toe-to-toe with your superior in a professional manner. What I've seen is that most people tend to be non-confrontational, even if they think they're the biggest macho-men out there. A few days ago one of my co-workers got capitally fucked by a complaint that was dealt with behind his back and he never even made a peep, never tried to defend himself and just accepted the outcome of being demoted.

You can afford throwing your weight around and acting like the big man in the office if you're financially secure and don't really need the money, but if your entire life depends on the paycheck, you'll be more than content to retain that paycheck no matter how much they fleece you.

Interesting. So these people are such psychopaths that they use far-left politics as a tool of control?

That makes sense. I can't imagine that all of these fucking millionaires being this passionate about far-left politics.

i like working at corporate, its my 1st real job, i work in finance and I'm busting shady shit going down around the country all the time.
We developed a tool with another guy that helps with reducing waste and scraps and we busted a guy who was awarding transportation contracts to his buddies. 3 months of work and already saved the company 25k USD, I love it.

>Is 24 really late in the eyes of the average American?

Depends. I am 25 and I am about to graduate this year. I started late but I also worked my ass off in industry related positions.

If you showed drive and were not complacent during your studies then you can make up the age.

I have also heard from recruiters that more mature students with experience are much more valued then a graduate right out of university who is younger.

From a simplistic standpoint, most Democratic powers prefer a demand-based economy, whereas Republicans tend to focus on supply. Pic related is what is traditionally known as "Reaganomics" due to its emphasis on the idea that the max useful tax rate is lower than the actual max tax rate. Democrats love to shit on this for unknown reasons

lmao good luck dumbass

>You would be very surprised how competitive it is to even get a graduate position. I had to beat out 400 other applicants just for the entry position of a building cadet.

Hence, you're replacable. They can always kick you out and bring in the second best of those 400 applicants.
But when you're in a small, local company, you might only get 3 applicants to a position with two of them being literal mouth-breathers. Hence, if you have any quality whatsoever you're valuable as an employee.

In a major company where competition for positions is incredibly tough, they can afford to get rid of someone with high ambition in exchange for someone slightly less skilled as they're less of a threat in the future. You have to remember that the managers in those companies are also competing for positions - and if some genius strolls in there's the danger of your future spot being stolen by them.

So basically, if you get too big for your boots, someone will most likely fabricate a reason to get rid of you unless you're on very good terms with your bosses boss.

It might not happen, but the danger of that happening is still bigger in a prestigious company. Massive corporations tend to value quiet drones over competent individuals.

Tax loopholes kept people from actually paying that much in taxes.

The laffer curve isn't exclusively related to "reaganomics". It's common sense. The problem Reagan had was he argued we were on the side of the curve that if we lowered taxes we'd have more revenue when that was clearly not the case in hindsight.

It's not really his fault no one actually knows what the optimal tax rate is and in reality it probably changes based on public opinion rather frequently.

Will you post tits already?
Otherwise stop saying "I'm a girl btw" all the fucking time.

I worked for a company and then quit to work for the Trump campaign full time. After we won in November, I started my own business, and not only are my financial prospects looking better, but I work from home, I sleep more, I'm much happier than I was before, and I get to live out office porn scenarios since I employ my wife as my secretary.

If you have the opportunity to run your own business in a sustainable way, I would strong urge you to do it.

You summarized it better than I did. The progressive CEOs today are little Stalins who think they should make all of the decisions because they're superior to everyone else. In addition, this mindset is encouraged and reinforced by the rest of the elites in the media, in academia, and in some sectors of government.

Prepare to have almost every single one of your ideas die amidst bureaucracy.

Don't reveal your power level when it comes to politics.

Accept that it's going to be boring as fuck.

I got my Physics degree last December and toured about 5 German companies operating in Mexico. These were mostly about the manufacturing of hi-tech pieces and parts for engines, lasers and so forth (except one, in which they made LEGOs).

I got to experience yet again the soulless environment that white walls and dry language that characterizes all this "office work". The idea of doing the same thing over and over again every day: checking the equipment, managing the workers, making reports is maddening to me. Hopefully I don't fall into the "high-salary starting" trap and manage to get my masters degree.

That's my experience.

>Hence, you're replacable. They can always kick you out and bring in the second best of those 400 applicants.
>Implying all applicants are the same and have the same skill levels, past experience and attributes for the positions.

You seriously think anyone is suited for every entry to junior level job?

>But when you're in a small, local company, you might only get 3 applicants to a position with two of them being literal mouth-breathers. Hence, if you have any quality whatsoever you're valuable as an employee.

Small companies get more applicants then large companies user and all applicants are mediocre. You are more easily replaced due to the low expectations. You get less training, less valued experience due to the scale of the company.

You build a house vs a 60 story residential building. There are clear differences in the skills you gain and only one can do the other.

I detect you have not worked for a big company or even a small company.

I have worked for both and there is a big difference in the caliber of the employees working in each.

>In a major company where competition for positions is incredibly tough, they can afford to get rid of someone with high ambition in exchange for someone slightly less skilled as they're less of a threat in the future.

How wrong you are user. They can't afford to just get rid of someone and replace them with a mediocre employee.

I totally agree economics is based on human behavior, so theres a bit of unpredictability. I just think Reagan had a level headed electorate that gave this generation obama. Also he had a defecit due to not seeing government as a solution which, the executive branch doesn't create jobs for the most part. It just comes down to the people and what they face. Other factors like war & culture should be taken into account

And the racial makeup of those exploiters is now wholly jewish.

You're right that it's common sense, but it wasn't until Reagan's administration that the Laffer curve had been implemented, hence the name. At the time both unemployment and inflation were rising at staggeringly fast rates in a way that had never been experienced by modern economies. Reagan's best guess as to where the optimal point on the curve definitely wasn't perfect, but it saved the US from the 'stagflation', and we rode it until the dot com bubble burst

Well, you're not wrong.

No.

Kek vindicates.

This is more eloquently explained than I ever could by Dr Pierce.

>Let me give you one of those little capsule oversimplifications I'm fond of. Although it is an
oversimplification and is, therefore, not an exact model of the real world, I find it very helpful in
making sense out of what's happening in the real world.

>Second, there are the exploiters. They are rational people, who see the world as it is and attempt
to use the world — including the rest of the population — for their own advantage. They recognize
the lemmings for what they are and manipulate them in order to use them, nearly always through
deception. Prior to the 20th century most of the exploiters have been White people themselves:
the leaders of the Church, the leading members of the aristocracy, and the very wealthy — the
plutocrats — for example. Exploiters have not necessarily been malevolent, nor have they always
been powerful. Aristocrats and plutocrats often have advanced the interests of the herd while
advancing their own interests. What distinguishes exploiters is neither malevolence nor power,
but rather the ability to think independently and the placing of their personal advantages ahead of
everything else.

>During roughly the past century an extremely dangerous transformation in the racial nature of the
exploiters has taken place. From nearly all White, they have become substantially Jewish. The
White exploiters, instead of fighting off the exploitation of the White herd by Jews, have made
alliances with the Jews. They have made agreements with the Jews for sharing the spoils. All of
the top Jewish media bosses are exploiters: Sumner Redstone, Michael Eisner, Gerald Levin, and
the rest. And so are White men like Rupert Murdoch and Bill Gates.

youtube.com/watch?v=kwXhn4THJYk

Give it a listen.

fucked up greentext, JUST