The mods are asleep

The mods are asleep

waiting for a ban or whatever happens next

either way you have my attention

>also reported and saged

discord?

Good
Now we can discuss about impeaching Moot!

I hate awoos. Makes you all look like gay homos

A

How does one awoo?

Don't you dare do it you faggot

Whenever I face you, I cannot picture myself winning for some reason... Unless I defeat you and wipe this thought, I cannot move on

>ULTIMATE AWOO TECHNIQUE

AWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Dispatch I'm gonna need some backup, awoo's fired. I repeat, awoo's fired.

I don't go to the trump generals because they all end in like 5 seconds and you can't ever have a decent conversation there, but how did awoo even start?

Oh, you think the awoo is your ally, you merely adopted the dark. I was born in it, molded by it. I didn't see the awoo until I was already a man; by then, it was nothing to me but blinding! The awoo betray you, because they belong to ME!

They are summoned female spirits of the internet to do your bidding, that seems pretty hetrosexual to me

avafags

young one, do as I do, learn the awoo, let it flow through you as a CIA shill that you are.

>AWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

>cia shill
Check this out fagit

AAAAAAAAWWWWWWWWWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

wat?

>Shill detected
>Awoo attempt failed.

you had better Awoo correctly shill or prepare for:
>DEUS AWOO

here you see autists in their natural envirnoment, look at them go, its really something, lets watch.

Are mods dead or sleeping?

Guessing by the cat o log
They're fucking dead

Ai AWOO 4 yoo

awoooooooooooo

BOOM

awoo

Please stop posting pictures of my dog
Thank you