>god is consciousnesses

youtube.com/watch?v=Hw7NvWvwVCA

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=MLp7vWB0TeY
outofservice.com/bigfive/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>a dragon enters the thread

youtube.com/watch?v=MLp7vWB0TeY

>on tinder when she denies that the most undeniable form of consciousness is acute agony

sort

Has anyone tweeted him these based vaporwave pictures? They're very cool.

>told myself I'd work on self authoring yesterday
>but first I'm going to work on my budget
>get only halfway through and realize I need to actually read a 1500 page federal directive to accurately understand how much I'm going to be paid over the next 3 months
>also realized I didn't know if I'd have lodging during that time
>also realized I missed an important email and now I have a ton of work due while I'm on vacation

WHY IS SORTING SO HARD

I think this guy is a real hero. I wish I could go to Canada and counter-protest his protestors.

One of the key points he reiterates about self-authoring is that you can do it badly at first, the most important step is starting

Problem is I'm descending into the chaos so fast I don't even have time to self-reflect.

I probably need to pull an all nighter just to get caught up on all the crap I have to do before I can start sorting (I'm planning to do the future portion next)

>My Conscientiousness and Neuroticism scores

J-J-Just kek my shit up fampai

outofservice.com/bigfive/

take another test by a different provider next week and compare the scores, before you put too much stock in it.

help me sort myself out

Who actually did self-authoring here? How did it changed you? What you learned?

Definitely catch up on your work first. Pull an all nighter if it would greatly benefit you. View it as slaying a Dragon.

All the people who need help getting sorted would greatly benefit from going to church once a week if you don't already go. Even if you don't believe in God.

Lol that test wasn't actually from today, today I took and test and got way different on the scores, it puts me very high on trait openness which I agree with.

Also got 50% extroverted which is the highest I've ever gotten off one of these tests.

Low conscientiousness and high neuroticism seems plausible to me anyways. I've got ADHD and Anxiety disorder diagnosis's.

I did the virtues section and realized that I don't actually have that many virtues or even talents beyond high IQ, so I've been trying to make more good habits.

Thanks. ganbare me

I say this because moral tradition helps us to orient ourselves and navigate the chaos.

you could also just read the western philosophy canon.

Most of that is based on the Bible anyway, or is just outright justification for the ideals those philosophers gleaned from the Bible anyway.

this is great

wew lad. you need to go read about the history of neoplatonism and christianity before you embarrass yourself again.

wew, just wew.

I said most. Of course the ancient greeks aren't included in that. But they aren't nearly as influential as Aquinas.

thanks senpai shit is LIT AF

"Thomas's philosophical thought has exerted enormous influence on subsequent Christian theology, especially that of the Catholic Church, extending to Western philosophy in general. Thomas stands as a vehicle and modifier of Aristotelianism and Neoplatonism. In fact, Thomas modified both Aristotelianism and Neoplatonism by way of heavy reliance on the Pseudo-Dionysius."

wew my lad, just wew my laddie boy

The church offers the unique benefits that came with multi-familial tribes long ago.

granted, but it seems like you'd only get that if you go to a small church, not one of those enormous football stadium churches

never speak like a nigger if you don't wanna get shot by accident

Give me the quick rundown on this guy

canadian psychologist teaching at uni. he's a for-real scientist. seems to be a Nietzschean as well. seems conservative, maybe just because he criticizes the SJW, lefties, and marxists in public. when he made some statements about the SJW problem in canada, he became a public figure. smart, good speaker, great guy with a good heart.

right now he's the only person i know who puts forth good arguments against both ideology and nihilism, and is proposing a way of fixing both ourselves and our society.

proof he's a Nietzschean: most people who think they like nietzsche never spend 45m on a whole book. but the author says "read it slow or don't read it at all"

he's more like a Jungian

like any smart and well-educated person, he has different approaches in his tool-kit. I will grant you that I have also heard him promote the use of jung.

his four main guys seems to be piaget, solzhenitsyn, jung, and nietzsche.

>>god is consciousnesses

Plus a bit of Heidegger, although Peterson only got into Heidegger after he wrote Maps of Meaning. Basically arrived at the same conclusion, though.