Daily reminder that Sup Forums is a Christian board and no amount of r/atheism invasions will ever change that

Daily reminder that Sup Forums is a Christian board and no amount of r/atheism invasions will ever change that.

Enjoy arguing with Gaytheists, enjoy watching them squabble and show they have the theological knowledge of a 12 year old. Enjoy them failing again and again. Enjoy this because you are better than them Sup Forums, and you always will be.

Deus Vult.

Other urls found in this thread:

premier.org.uk/News/UK/Britain-s-worst-paedophile-was-a-devout-Christian
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

You're a couple hours early today.
Fuck off with this daily shitpost.

>surprised a daily reminder is posted daily

Atheist logic.

The corollary of the daily reminder

fuck off shitty ai.

>being an abrahamic cuck

Topkek, your entire world view is based off a religion started in a blip of human history.

Amen brother
God bless you as well

Jesus was a stinky, brown-skinned man from the Middle East. He wasn't a European.

You worship a foreign God in a foreign religion. Might as well be a Hindu or some shit if you're going to believe in a foreign religion.

Christianity is stupid. There is zero evidence for any god or gods. Can people make claims without evidence? Okay, my dick is 10 inches long and I've fucked all your mothers.

We are paving the path for the new reformation of Christianity.

No, I've cone to expect your daily shitpost. I just hope eventually you'll realise what a retard you are and leave.

This

I worship the sanctity of whiteness. No I am not Uncle Ruckus

POO

Life is direct evidence of God...

1. Everything that exists has an explanation of its existence, either in the necessity of its own nature or in an external cause.
2. If the universe has an explanation of its existence, that explanation is God.
3. The universe exists.
4. Therefore, the universe has an explanation of its existence (from 1, 3).
5. Therefore, the explanation of the universe’s existence is God (from 2, 4).

1. Everything that begins to exist has a cause.
2. The universe began to exist.
3. Therefore, the universe has a cause.

1. If God does not exist, objective moral values and duties do not exist.
2. Objective moral values and duties do exist.
3. Therefore, God exists.

1. The fine-tuning of the universe is due to either physical necessity, chance, or design.
2. It is not due to physical necessity or chance.
3. Therefore, it is due to design.

1. It is possible that a maximally great being exists.
2. If it is possible that a maximally great being exists, then a maximally great being exists in some possible world.
3. If a maximally great being exists in some possible world, then it exists in every possible world.
4. If a maximally great being exists in every possible world, then it exists in the actual world.
5. If a maximally great being exists in the actual world, then a maximally great being exists.
6. Therefore, a maximally great being exists.

1. If the multiverse doesn't exist, there is sufficient scientific reason to believe life is naturally impossible.
2. Stephen Hawking and many other science cucks are advocates for the existence of the multiverse for this reason, and such lends the theory credence.
3. If the multiverse exists, all possibilities exist.
4. If all possibilities exist, God exists.
5. If God exists in any universe, being God, He necessarily exists in all universes.
6. It is by definition impossible to negate God.
7. If scientists like Steven Hawking are right about the existence of the multiverse then God exists.

Amen.

Hi /Reddit

why don't you go back

>shit skin

Typical

>he's actually an atheist

If you honestly believe in anything else you are just as much responsible to prove you're right. Fuck off.

Jesus was Mediterranean dumb-ass. He wasn't Arabic.

>You worship a foreign God in a foreign religion.
So all Americans should follow Mormonism or Scientology the two domestic religions?

kek. your utter confusion is deeply encoded in your ape dna.

Haha, I always get the little bitch-made faggot ass OP mad at me in his topics.

AND HE ALWAYS GOES BACK TO THE ORIGIN OF THE UNIVERSE. Every time.

And every time I tell him I don't know how the Universe got here and I don't care. We're all just men. How can we be expected to know the origin of the Universe?

I don't you, and you don't you. Your "God" hypothesis doesn't hold water. You're pretty much attributing it to supernatural forces.

Fucking stupid, bruh. You should admit that you don't know like I admit that I don't know.

Knowing and knowing not are inconsequential anyway, all that matters is the way.

>foreign

Are you suggesting we worship Thor or KEK? You're fucking idiot get out of here with this shit. You're just an athiest who's still butt hurt that the "magical man in the sky" that doesn't exist dealt you a bad hand. You're a walking contradiction. Christianity was spread through the Roman Empire FIRST making it FIRST a white mans religion.

Jesus Christ would be ashamed of your attempts at logic.

I think you both need to go back to /Reddit

It's a fundamental point that proves how broken the position of atheism is.

No wonder you automatically spaz out when it's mentioned.

You're forgetting the evidence and scholars that support the story of Jesus

>His birth
>His teachings
>His followers
>His baptism
>His arrest
>His death

All without a doubt happened as the Bible states.

That all means that the multiple prophecies written (according to historical scholars) centuries before Christ was born all happen to be correct on the time, place, and person.

>let me guess: lucky guesses ayyylmao

>he thinks he's enlightened because he doesn't believe in anything

Wow you're so smart tell me more about how the monkeys fucked their way into becoming humans.

So you mean to tell me that chirstcucks actually believe in a religion that teaches them that Jews are the masters and they are literal dogs?

21 Leaving that place, Jesus withdrew to the region of Tyre and Sidon. 22 A Canaanite woman from that vicinity came to Him, crying out, “Lord, Son of David, have mercy on me! My daughter is suffering terribly from demon-possession.”

23 Jesus did not answer a word. So his disciples came to Him and urged Him, “Send her away, for she keeps crying out after us.”24 He answered, “I was only sent to the lost sheep of Israel.”

25 The woman came and knelt before Him. “Lord, help me!” she said. 26 He replied, “It is not right to take the children’s bread and toss it to their dogs.” 27 “Yes, Lord,” she said, “but even the dogs eat the crumbs that fall from their master’s table.”

Enjoying those crumbs from your masters' table christcucks?

Christcucks will acutaly and unironically defend this.

>inb4 hurrr durr he healed her in the end
>it was a test of faith
>just a prank bro

he still referred to you cucks as dogs and to jews as your masters

>wow bro must be so euphoric being you

moron. apes, not monkeys.

Cant help but notice you haven't put forward any counter arguments though Reddit. Whys that?

It should probably be noted that almost every single major figure in the atheist movement is Jewish. You could make a compelling argument that atheism is specifically being pushed by Jews in today's society, and they seem to largely be targeting western Christians and only them.

For example, Sam Harris, Chapman Cohen, David Silverman, Michael Newdow, Gregory Epstein, Sherman Wine, Bill Maher, Eric Kaufmann, and of course, Richard Dawkins's mother has a Jewish surname and was stated to have lived in the only Jewish suburb of the city she grew up in. But he hasn't explicitly named her religion.

But that's only a tiny part of the list. We could discuss the Jewish atheists who aren't pushing atheism so much as atheism-enabling political views like Marxism. For example Soklonikov, Trotsky, Deutscher, Lenin, Uritsky, Kamenev, Zinoviev and Sverdlov.

And what about atheist Jewish public entertainers that constantly run down Christianity? We can go ahead and recycle Bill Maher here and also include Jon Leibowitz, Stephen Fry, Woody Allen, Rob Reiner, Daniel Radcliffe, Larry David, David Silverman, and... I'm sure I'm close to the post cap, so rather than just name the rest of Hollywood, you get the point.

PURE COINCIDENCE though.

>atheists think they understand history

During His lifetime, no persons were described as "Jews" anywhere. That fact is supported by theology, history and science. When Jesus was in Judea, it was not the "homeland" of the ancestors of those who today style themselves "Jews". Their ancestors never set a foot in Judea. They existed at that time in Asia, their "homeland", and were known as Khazars. In none of the manuscripts of the original Old or New Testament was Jesus described or referred to as a "Jew". The term originated in the late eighteenth century as an abbreviation of the term Judean and refers to a resident of Judea without regard to race or religion, just as the term "Texan" signifies a person living in Texas.

In spite of the powerful propaganda effort of the so-called "Jews", they have been unable to prove in recorded history that there is one record, prior to that period, of a race religion or nationality, referred to as "Jew". The religious sect in Judea, in the time of Jesus, to which self-styled "Jews" today refer to as "Jews", were known as "Pharisees". "Judaism" today and "Pharisaism" in the time of Jesus are the same.

Jesus abhorred and denounced "Pharisaism"; hence the words, "Woe unto you Scribes and Pharisees, Hypocrites, Ye Serpents, Ye Generation of Vipers".

>totally missing the fundamental principle he was teaching

“They do not know nor understand; For He has shut their eyes, so that they cannot see, And their hearts, so that they cannot understand.”
Isaiah 44:18

Being this retarded in 2017. Join a cult, believing some middle-easterners could suddenly tell everyone how they got here, and where everything come from, and it was their magical sky daddy who grants wishes if you mumble to him, and give our religion money. Bring your kids, the younger the dumber we always say. Sit, stand, kneel, shake around for hours chanting and singing as you convince morons that if they just mumble the right way, or shake a stick in the right direction magical things will happen just for them. They are special because they believe....

it's a fucking game. sure it was designed, but not by anything your inferior mind can put to words.

But your convictions lack evidence.

>The origin of the Universe is a complex mystery

You: "It must be due to supernatural forces!"

Get real. That's not even an argument for theism anyway, that's an argument for deism.

As for Jesus? He was a normal man who made a bunch of lies for fame. No different from Uri Geller or Joseph Smith. Men like lying for fame and notoriety.

Jesus didn't resurrect from the grave, the Apostles stole his body.

Deus Vult brother.

Christ loves you all.

>Nice argument bro
>totes showed me

This isn't leddit retard. Get out.

>ITS A GAME GUISESSS I SWEAR

You know how fucking dumb you sound. Next you're going to tell me the earth is flat.

+1

All religions are lies. It is a moron trying to convince you at any point in time some humans just telepathically knew how everything got here, and their special cause they got a book...

I feel bad for the fat men in that picture. I looks like he got dressed up and got the picture taken professionally.

Imagine if he found out his picture was being used as an insult on the Internet.

>"If you're an atheist, then this fat man in a fedora is you!"

He would probably sit there with his mouth agape for five minutes.

That's not very Christian of you to insult me, by the way. In fact I think that qualifies as a sin.

>Jews as your masters

Funny you should mention that Schlomo.

Attached is voting intention by belief. Notice how atheists and Jews are virtually identical.

If you allow people to think that atheism is acceptable you get moral degradation, communism, identity politics, etc. Things that directly enables Islam.

You should fight the enemy within with the same vigour that you fight the enemy without.

You might get faggots replying to this post saying 'hurr well I'm a red pilled atheist I voted for Trump', well how is that any different from Abdul from Syria saying 'I'm not like those other muslims, I'm moderate'? Stereotypes exist for a reason, and evidence dictates atheists are social poison.

you're full of shit. your ape beliefs are lies and no one goddamned knows, unless you've got an in with a demon. you're a living disgrace.

>All those words and still no arguments

I mean, they're literal logical assumptions. It's the very basics of a proposition. If you can't disprove them but can only make some fedoresque ad hominims about a person being stupid because they don't believe the atheism fairy magically exploded nothing into everything why do you think you're even intellectually capable enough to debate the issue?

This isn't Reddit kiddo.

This. Athiest are the reasons that degeneracy run rampant. They're the ones that pushed morality out of the government and put immoral virtues in the media and mainstream thought. No better than a fucking communist.

Atheist arguments are always really weak. This is the kind of shit I thought up myself in high school.

>Britain's worst paedophile 'was a devout Christian'
premier.org.uk/News/UK/Britain-s-worst-paedophile-was-a-devout-Christian

>Jesus didn't resurrect from the grave, the Apostles stole his body.

This should be good.

How would you go about proving this position?

Sup Forums is a board of cult. Kekus Vult

that's actually accurate.

>I'm living a lie

>he literally doesn't believe in anything

keep lying to yourself. One day youll see.

Not an argument

yeah you're green beyond belief.

Fedoras BTFO
>/thread

Stop being Christian

Stop being British

And how can you prove ANYTHING related to your position lol?

We can make claims with no evidence, remember?

I can't tell if this is a troll pretending to be a fedora or an actual fedora.

Atheists have become parodies of themselves.

I do not attribute atheists inclination to believe gommie bullshit has to do with being an atheist, but instead that they have simply been brainwashed by the last decades media. My own anecdotal findings is that both christians and atheists are their gommies or rightwingers, with no clear distinction.

My own sister feels physically ill when sees Trump. This is not a normal reaction, since she does know why or really anything of what he does or has proposed except for the wall. She has been primed. She is one of the most gullible people i know so it doesnt surprise me at all.

Tl;dr
People have free will to be brainwashed by either CNN or Fox News

Daily reminder Christians who visit this site are going to hell. Also, suck my cock faggot.

There's plenty of evidence for Christ. If you want to discount the bible, then I can mention modern miracles like the miracle of the sun, witnesses by thousands of people this century.

Other than that there is a genuine, palpable difference in a person when they accept Christ as true lord. It's entirely subjective evidence,but when you're arguing for the metaphysical and objective evidence (discounting the thousands of miracles) is unquantifiable, then subjective evidence is completely valid.

Now, your turn, how can you prove the apostles stole Christ's body?

You're late to the party fedora, lemme catch you up.

jesus you're straight from the middle ages. please go back.

There's historical evidence for a man named Jesus. In my opinion he was a normal dude who made a bunch of lies for fame and notoriety.

>Miracles

You want to talk about miracles? Why doesn't God do any miracles in modern times? In the past he was showing his hand and even appearing to people. WHERE IS HE NOW?

Funny how all that stopped. Maybe God abandoned us?

You don't know shit. Jesus was a normal man who made a bunch of lies. What kind of "God" can be killed by puny humans anyway?

Your convictions are a joke.

>that image
And I thought imgur was full of liberals.

Wow did you make that .gif my fellow 4channer?
>you worship a kike
>turning the other cheek is called Stockholm syndrome

>subjective evidence
You were doing so well desu

This logic so retarded, holy shit. You hold way too many assumptions to be true such as the Universe having an explanation for it's existence. There doesn't necessarily have to be one.

And due to your causality chain that means God himself was created by another force. And how can someone not of this realm affect things in this realm?

Making assumption that user was surprised
fk off, christcuck, even we christians don't appreciate this bullshit. Read Matthew 6:5.

That .gif is as old as the crust on god's ass crack. Also, refer to this post I made.
I'm just observing

That's because weak positions (faith based arguments) require equally little effort to debunk.

Deus Vult

>see this thread for a hundredth time
>decide to eventually go in
>27 posters
>half of them are making fun of OP

Truly a Christian board

God bless

That was a very short, contradictory roller coaster.

Holy fucking shit almighty (((atheists))) are nigger tier retarded.

MATTHEW 6:5

“When you pray, you shall not be as the hypocrites, for
they love to stand and pray in the synagogues and on the imageboards, that they may be seen by men. Most
certainly, I tell you, they have received their reward."

White people don't need a skydaddy they need white unity and dominion over the world. We've got the domination down, but we're still whining about which middle-east fairy tale is real or not.

*sigh* i know it is leaf.. i'm also not a fedora for not giving 10% of my income to a pedophile every Sunday
>sage

I hope to God someone puts a bullet between your eyes.

>its another "if I dont get it, its not real" episode

Should I call physicist and tell them fluid mechanics are bullshit too?

Nice not argument matey.

Miracle of the Sun, Fatima revelations, Marie Simon-Pierre cured of Parkinson's disease (verified by multiple doctors).

That's just the last 100 years kiddo.

Can't physically prove the metaphysical.

Fuck off newfag

I hope to god you actually read the bible then repent on Sunday for saying that.

Don't take my fun from me!

>Miracle of blablabla
>revelations

prove that these miracles aren't caused by Allah. protip: you can't.

>pepe
>cheekz

Carry on leaf.

>not having .gif version

I don't think Sup Forums exhibits many of the Christian virtues. I am newly a Christian however but my conclusions from reading the Gospels and Romans are:
>Anti Semitism is actually atheistic in nature
>political ambitions are irreligious
>Christian ethics rarely if ever coincide with any political ideology
I'm currently reading City of God by Augustine and I am in correspondence with an Orthodox priest who I know.

Subjectivity necessitates individual conclusions. Evidence determined as (((valid))) or (((invalid))) by each individual is no evidence, but majority (mob) rule.

Deus Vult!

Mad fedora is mad

Also i do not think that the Crusades were necessarily justified by Dogma they seem to me to be founded on a deliberate misinterpretation of the apocalyptic writings.

Subjectivity actually implies the opposite of individuality, lrn2reason hombre

lol I knew you would reply to me. I get in your head. Instill doubt in your value system.

How do you know God is even the good one in the Bible anyway? Satan never directly caused the deaths of any human beings but God did. God created a great flood that killed numerous people. That sure sounds loving.

Admit it man, Christianity is bullshit. I recall reading about a battle in the past and the Pope declared that any man who died in it would enter the Heaven. Like... that's not manipulative? Come the fuck on.

The Christian God does NOT exist and I can actually prove it.

You are fake news