Tell me about the (((federal reserve))). Why are they so bad?

Tell me about the (((federal reserve))). Why are they so bad?

Other urls found in this thread:

mises.org
federalreserveeducation.org
federalreserveonline.org
federalreserve.gov
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Privately run central bank that distorts our economy (((Keynesian))) economic practices because muh sticky wages, when in reality they're doing more harm in the long term screwing with interest rates that should be set by the market.

It isn't that bad, if you look at the markets before the adoption of the federal reserve they were much more chaotic and involved many more frequent and periodic crashes, speculative jumps, etc.

>belief in free market by not letting market set its own pace
A sad tale of men and their own natures.

You're free to look up just how much more stable the markets have become since the creation of the Federal Reserve.

central banks are pure kikery

>jew economy based on fiat currency, and not something with actual value like gold bullion
>Enables central banks to essentially print infinite amounts of money
>Massive national debts escalate to unforeseen heights in history
>All countries are in interest servitude to an (((international clique of private financiers)))

that's how I understand it

The only two variables in your analysis are currency, time and minimum wage

Surely there's a few variables you're missing there?

>stable
>what is the 2008 crash
>implying a bigger crash isn't in the works because nothing has changed

Frequent crashes you say old chap? Well I really wonder who might have played a hand in that.

>stability at the cost of sovereignty
jew pls stop

Wouldn't small frequent crashes be more desirable than one fuck huge one every so often? I mean ideally there would be no crashes at all but I doubt that is possible.

How many variables do you want on a meme? Point is solid

it's a monopoly on the creation of money in a national context

I want to pay in more creative currencies, such as the Flainian Pobble Bead, or the Triganic Pu

>what is the 2008 crash
Not the result of Fed policies at all, retarded policies sure, but not related to the Federal Reserve directly.
Banks, Jews, sure, but they'd exist anyway, you aren't going to effectively ban banking or the like and having frequent economic crashes, bank runs, etc. isn't very good for your economy.
Well the Federal Reserve is pretty much entirely in the US, the US debt is owned by the US, the only reason it isn't fully government owned is because the government doesn't actually trust it to do its job as well as the Fed does privately.

having low interest rates for a long period of time causes bubbles

It is their game. Crash, no crash. Stock market or bonds. The entire monetary system is wholly a tool of its creators AT least since Mayer, maybe even much much earlier.

Good friend of mine said floating currencies are pretty much absolute prerequisite for a stable economic market. Like we never had stability until we ditched metals, and it's been smooth sailing ever since. I'm like wow... really? Who told you to think that? That's adorbs.

They fuck with interest rates to manipulate public opinions of the leaders of the country. When a president they don't like is in power, they raise the interest rate and cause a crash. When a good goy is in charge, like Obama, they reduce the rate to nothing and push issues a bit further into the future.

>Not the result of Fed policies at all, retarded policies sure, but not related to the Federal Reserve directly.
Come on user, do you even into zionist banking conspiracy? The whole (((derivatives))) market reeks of judaism. The american Fed is one of many cogs in the zog financial machine, it's all the same shit

The crash was the result of loan policies which prevented banks from actually reviewing or turning down many people who applied for loans for homes who didn't possess the financial means to pay them back which contributed massively to creating a overheated housing market, it wasn't because of the Federal Reserve's policies. Also do you even know what derivatives are? They're used as insurance and improve the markets by increasing liquidity.

Don't give up so easily user....

The bank, Mr. Van Buren, is trying to kill me, but I will kill IT.

> Implying gold or precious metals were stable and money backed by them never experienced massive speculative jumps, drops, or sudden shifts in value

It's unbelievable that we never had a 400k jobs month or 3% GDP growth in an 8 year period in which we started at near depression levels and had nowhere to go but up.

mises.org here you can learn for yourself

Or he could actually go to their website and learn actual facts and data
federalreserveeducation.org
federalreserveonline.org
federalreserve.gov

>Prevented banks from actually reviewing or turning down many people

I know for a fact that my bank literally talked my parents into taking a loan that they were on the fence about. I say on the fence but they were closer to backing away.

>Oh no this ARM won't go up if things stay good for another few years you guys will be just fine just take the damn loan.

Lo and behold after a year their ARM started going up, and by year number 2 they were already paying triple the original monthly payment. You can guess what happened after this... default, reposession, etcetcetc. Sure was great having my parents move in with me in my early 20's.

I'm not saying that they may have had to give out loans to people they didn't think could pay back, but they sure as fuck got their hands dirty (on the local level) by talking people into taking loans that they had no business getting.

Derivatives are are degenerate and should be banned.
Also
>Jewish banks create crisis by gambling with worthless financial products and losing
>American zog-controlled govt bails out said banks
Didn't the bailout have to go through the Federal reserve?
Gee, doesn't seem manufactured at all

holy fuck that chinless wonder in the back thinking that thin strip of aids is a jawline substitute, how sad.

> Didn't the bailout have to go through the Federal reserve?
What? You don't know what you're talking about. Let people who actually know about finance talk about it.

kek

What's wrong with my question? Explain to me out the neocohens got 10+ BN USD to bailout the banks without going through the federal reserve? did the administration collectively break their piggybanks to raise these funds?

>rude, quasi-informed asshole.
Where did the TARP money come from again?

Last post...
The reason, you chromosomally challenged abbo, is that it puts a perpetual yoke around our necks.
We have to make 7% more goods and services, every year, just to stay in one place. Dog in a swimming pool.

Money used to be backed by belief in the value of gold. We just cut out the middle man so money is now backed by the belief in the value of money.

You can sell Canadian quarters for about 31 cents to some coin shops. Apparently that's what the material is worth. Of course when I showed up with a bag of quarters they told me to fuck off.

Nothing is more dangerous to the united States than the Federal reserve.

The dollar itself is a bought and sold commodity in the world economy. The Fed gambles on the global level with interest rates, what is a legitimate crash in the value of the dollar going to look like if it happens tomorrow, with all of the world relying on it?