What do you have to say about South Korea, good or bad?

What do you have to say about South Korea, good or bad?

Other urls found in this thread:

cuckoomallusa.com
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

gooks

they got the most cucked out of any of us asians, but they're slowly recovering

fucking crazy how that much chaos and distraction cause japan, china, and norks to press the sorks hard.

SKOREANS DONT THINK THEYRE HOT SHIT NOW DONCHA?

>they got fucked by a witch..pathetic.

>hong kong
>calling us cucked
what

burger

I have the feeling that some high level dark conspirancies happen in the korean peninsula that happen nowhere in the world.

We didn't elect the daughter of our former dictator to be our president and then succumb to mountains of feminist bullshit

i like their flatscreen tvs

we aren't being assraped daily by the mainland locusts

They're basically work slaves to chaebols with extremely shitty benefits, etc. who aren't even very productive and have major problems with alcoholism. Basically they're what the globalists want to be the model of humanity. Not the worst country though.

you asians all look chinese to me. You make decent bomb phones and Hyundai doesn't suck anymore tho'

>be korean
>go to uni
>brazilian exchange student
>prof asks where he's from
>"ola I'm from brasil"
>"which part of mexico is that?"

i like k-pop

Slide shit

Yeah you are. I've been to seoul. You're being raped by chinese tourists, us military, and feminists

I thought North Korea and South Korea were still united!? Legal weed I wish I could live there.

you're the one living in HK, if you're so delusional that you think SK has it worse than HK then I honestly feel bad for you. mainland could pillage your petty island and enslave all your women and there's nothing you could do about it

Have you not been following the recent Korean habbenings?
Worst Korea is basically the end state for a globalist-run country with hyper-feminist enforcers.

>everyone's a slave, it's not that bad though
Overdosed on the blue pill

>this COULD happen, that means you're cucked

>be south korean
>can't defeat north korea
>entire life is dictated by samsung/huawei/other chaebols
>women get plastic surgery to look more chinese

yeah, tell me more about how you're winning

degeneracy explosion, completely out of control.

But they make good TVs and have put together quite an accomplished country otherwise

I don't know enough about South Korea to form a fair opinion. At most I can say they have an incredible internet infrastructure.

>korean isis

>Worst Korea is basically the end state for a globalist-run country with hyper-feminist enforcers.
Well Koreans also believe in ghosts and think unattended fan will kill you, it's likely that they're not a representative sample of the world's population.

The West should for North Koreans what South Korean did for themselves

Problem: "Regime Change"

We're just another bay of pigs away from a russian missile crisis: Asia edition

One nice thing i will say about koreans: you make the best damn rice cookers.

too bad they're literally called cuckoo…

Please recommend rice cooker brands. I need to get one

Anything you find at a Ranch99 is going to be decent, but zojirushi is good and not too expensive, and then, of course, cuckoo is the best. I think this is the best place to buy them if you live in north america: cuckoomallusa.com

Those are fast and quiet and keep rice at a great texture and flavor.

No matter how good I'm not buying something named Cuckoo but thanks i'll look into zojirushi

They blow all the others out of the water, in terms of functions and the quality of the rice.

When i need to make sticky rice, there's a item for that. Handles soaking and everything. Just works super well

How does it feel only seeing half the world cause of your eyes?