How do we stop anime girls from destroying male-female relationships?

How do we stop anime girls from destroying male-female relationships?

National service.

Replace females with real anime girls.

Make women like anime women again

3DPD

Could 3D females be rendered 2D somehow?

Go back to Sup Forums
sage

kek c'mon now, does anybody unironically *prefers* watching anime and their waifu to a real gf?

I can understand if someone doesn't want to put in the effort to get one. You really don't have to do anything special to be single as a guy, you just have to not compete hard enough.

But if the opportunity arises, the waifuists want a gf right?

>How do we stop anime girls from destroying male-female relationships?
How do we make females start acting like anime girls?

You can't. 2D is just that superior.

maybe but the kind of gf we want are shut-in unicorns

Fucking hot

Make anime real.

You could try going outside and talking to girls in real life.

First 3D women need to try and compete, right now it's not even a contest.

also rolling

NO

Yes, real women are absolute shit. They have no concept of true honor, loyalty, or kindness--while anime allows the creation of feminine characters with all of those traits.

This

>that fucking chase scene with wakaba
Man, vividbutts was actually pretty cute and charming.

Rolling, although I disapprove of most of the attire here.

I actually want to know if you do stand by your words. Do you really reject 3D women? If given a chance to date a very beautiful, sexy, white woman, would you still choose 2D women?

>talking to girls youre not interested in

did that before. if they dont turn you away, they start thinkhing youre into them or they get mad if you so much as cross them and not say hello. what even is the point

Rolling user!

reported for advertisement of 3dpd
stay on your containment site aka reddit

>How do we make females start acting like anime girls?
You want to spend 60 years with a retarded kitten? I've yet to see an anime with decent female characters. Maybe the cold hearted whore in Usagi Drop.

I'm rollin on this. Really hoping for onion knight

I tried that. I am now banned from outside. True story. Outside is only for Chads now.

Not that guy but yes.

Relax retard. I'm asking a serious question. I also am thinking of abandoning the hopes of getting a 3D women.

anyone get

Anime, and anime boys and girls, have nothing to do with the cultural marxism of the west or the east. It is feminists and kikes who are responsible.

Anime is, in fact, a vital life source for all human and humanoid living things. Kek loves his waifu for laifu. But even I don't know who whom that is.

Fuck this. Oracle fucking sucks. It's just debuff meme bullshit. You screwed me on this one Kek

If the Nazis had won anime would already be real.

You make them all gay. With no girls to waifu, guys will actually have to get real girlfriends.

Waifu vult!

TOP KEK LADS

Onion Knight best girl. Literally more potential than every other girl there.

try Claymore although the anime only has a few episodes. none of that harem or airhead kawaii bullshit, just women mutants hunting monsters

Whenever I see a picture of Nemu, my dick gets a little hard and I think of Emiru.

F

>Maybe the cold hearted whore in Usagi Drop.
How dare you talk like that about Rin, she's a very sweet girl.
>I've yet to see an anime with decent female characters
What the fuck? Are you retarded?

I've had three girls ask me out over the last two years.
I prefer anime and moege.

Relationships require resources to maintain. Waifus do not. This way I can spend all my resources on myself.

>If given a chance to date a very beautiful, sexy, white woman, would you still choose 2D women?
Frankly, yes. I'm not a faggot, and it may seem tempting on the surface, but the way things are, I would find it almost totally impossible to trust a woman. Especially the attractive ones--you can be assured that they're not virgins, and even if I happened to find a unicorn, what would stop her from cucking me out or just bailing and taking half my shit?

Absolutely nothing. And I don't want to hear any of the "you just have to be a man" when all she has to do is claim abuse.

There's no point in trying to avert a collapse anymore. The best course of action is to speed it up so we can start rebuilding sooner.

Nice.

get the fuck out of here you fucking robot cartoon fucking faggot. god damn shills
SAGE
/THREAD

You don't.

rollin!

Women already destroyed male-female relationships.

The spic raises fair question

you wrong for dat

Rowling

>calls weeaboos shills
>on a weeaboo website

No, user, it is you who has to go back to plebbit.

How about ending overentitled female behavior and stop denigrating males, men drop out because they see no point. So give them something beyond just insults and threats, give an incentive, not penalization.

Until these retards understand this, nobody is going to give a fuck about some crusty cunts complaining about why men aren't getting them their white picket fence dream marriage.

When a man sees another man that is better than them, he will try to better himself to compete with the other man.

When a woman sees another woman that is better than them, she will drag the other woman down to her level to compete.

Women cannot use this strategy on anime girls, because they aren't a physical thing that can be brought down. Combine this with the fact that anime girls are perfect, and the only way to "fix" this problem is to either make 3d women on the same level/better than anime girls, or ban anime.

The Vaginal Jew fears the Samurai.

Rollin'

I think I'll roll.

What if we just worldwide bow down to the Greatness of Germans/Japanese and give their scientists/people the best resources so they can cure all diseases and make the dankest shit

Let's look at this objectively.

If he changed his relationship status because he refused to delete pictures of anime girls, it means that the whore gave him that ultimatum in the first place.

And if she's willing to say "Me or them" over something as petty as cartoon women in swimwear, then it was only a matter of time before she tried pulling that shit with something that actually mattered.
>"Me or your friends"
>"Me or your car"
>"Me or your favorite hobby"
>"Me or your family"
>"Me or your happiness"

That dude's anime waifus acted as the first line of defense against a contemptible shrew.

Make a vr that puts you into a 2d world so we don't have to deal with 3d sluts.

Until then, you will stick with 2D women? Does having your 2D woman make you happy? You don't form any jealousy when looking at other women?

How do we stop real 3D girls from destroying male-anime girls relationship?

Modern Nu-Germany would ruin it.

Maybe nippon though...

>How do we stop anime girls from destroying male-female relationships?

Stop spoiling women with free attention, and have them sort themselves out instead of riding the cock carousel to the crazy cat lady house.

well... what do you mean by "gf"? if you mean like friend with benefits sure i'd pause my video games for that. we can hang out every now and then and go somewhere. but if you mean work and share my wealth with sloppy seconds and all that extra shit then nah gtfo. if she were virgin i cant say really. id put in more effort but i dont know if i can be a father

Truly 2d is the way

My fucking sides. Did you play this game? They literally have cuckold stat growth until levels 90-99. At that point, stats are already so high that it won't matter, and you likely would have beaten the game before level 50

Oy vey, Goy! stop with anime girls.

Get a coal burner instead

So..Japanese are the master race

I've watched a ton of school life (it helps put me to sleep) and only Sae from Peach Girl comes close to realistic.

This pic looks wrong.

>Until then, you will stick with 2D women?
Yes.

>Does having your 2D woman make you happy?
Don't have a waifu, but anime > socializing. Although I can guarantee that a waifu would bring greater happiness than a 3D woman.

>You don't form any jealousy when looking at other women
No more so than the average male. Attraction on a physical basis is always present, but thinking about what would result of a relationship for just a little is enough to convince myself not to be retarded.

just checkin

posting the worst boy

I'm holding off on getting a gf. I don't want to be cucked and robbed of my money.

roll

The fact that it takes them forever to reach their potential doesn't change the fact that they have more of it than any other class.

Also
>"Did you play this game?"
>This game
>As in a single game
>Implying they aren't a frequently recurring Job.