If women weren't meant to be raped, why are they the weaker sex...

If women weren't meant to be raped, why are they the weaker sex? If women were meant to be in control of sexual reproduction they would be the tall, muscular, fit ones.

THAtass is just redivkulos

If women were meant to be raped they would have more vaginas like ducks who have dead ends they can try to send the males down if they don't want to have their ducklings because they get raped so much. It would be long until women in Europe start evolving these complex vagina structures.

Rape only doesn't happen because it's outlawed. If you could relieve yourself with the orifice of another woman whenever you wanted you'd see rapes skyrocket, that's a fact.

BRAAAAAAAAAP

>Shitposting to make Sup Forums look like horrible people that just want to rape women
>$0.01 has been contributed to your account

thrrrrppppp....pfpfpfptpt....brrrraap....

>uh oh...STINKY! sorry user :)

Shitty copypasta slide thread, same pic and everything as the last time.
It's shopped

Sure, Ahmed.

Gonna need a webm of that girl

Wow, how did you manage to read what I posted, and then respond to something completely different? well truth be told, many men would rape women if they could get away with it. that's a fact.

I'm the same person too. Your gay e-celeb threads and HWNDU garbage can wait one minute while I ponder the evolutionary reason women are weaker despite being sexual selectors.

Women are made to be owned and used by men.

Sighs
I'll just believe it in my mind

jesus christ.

Damn she's T H I C C

You can tell she takes the BBC hard

You just know.

Good for her

penis no

>BRAAAAAAAAAP
Please refrain from posting black people memes. Keep that shit on WSHH and facebook where it belongs.

my favorite sport to watch during the olympics, baby!
That's what i'm talking about man ha ha haaaa woooooo!

If it wasn't for rape Rome wouldn't have overthrown its monarchy (Lucretia) neither grow (Sabine women) into the Empire that would dominate the Ancient world for centuries

>another gorgeous woman gets ink'd
It's like they legit want to be uglier.

you can if you're brown

This is a board to discuss anything politically incorrect, not to sit and post about LE EPIN WEPUNIZED OTTISM XDDDDDDDD HWNDU SHITSKINS UNITE!!! This thread is infinitely more intellectually curious than your r/The_Donald garbage.

show me one (1) job posting or other proof that people are ever paid to shill on Sup Forums

Why are leafs the way that they are?

JIDF are the only ones who shill here and they've been pretty successful at turning Sup Forums into a bunch of neocon kike-worshipping faggots that watch Jewish garbage like Rebel Media and support Grumpf.

But nowadays anyone who doesn't suck Drumpf's rotten dick or suck jew dick is considered a shill around here.

This. I fucking hate these newfag facebook memes.

A FUCKING LEAF

How is rancid farting noises when a girl shows her ass a facebook meme? On FB most men are white knights and would compliment the cunt showing off her shit factory. I just think we should do things differently here.

If cats' legs were not meant to be broken, then why are they so frail? Lmao

If veins were not meant to be cut, why are they so exposed and vulnerable? Lmoa!

t. achmed

friendly reminder that muslim posters like to try and seed sharia compliant viewpoints here via appealing to MTGOW, nostalgia, pagan similarities

they were caught out pretending to be white natsoc posters here a few years back.

men and women compliment each other--they aren't in competition with each other

hey man what's going on they say soulja ain't from the hood

Read some evolutionary biology if you want to understand sexual selection instead of asking retarded questions on a political board you worthless mongoloid.

I hate how feminist and cucked the west has become, but going full rape is fine is just savage, we'd be no better than the apes in Africa

Theyre track athletes, they love sprinters bbc

I don't want non-whites raping any whites dumb nig

checked

this.

If meat was meant to be cooked why does it come out of the animal all raw?

Oh look its this thread again. With the copypasta two liner and the same OP pic I've seen 50 times before to go along with it.

Women were meant to be used as tools for the man. Women only cheat or find other man when they are not being used fully and properly. Women will be happier if they are fully used some ways include
>fucking her mouth
>fucking her anus
Both will not impregnate her and reciprocate that she is purely for the man to cum
Fucking in pussy is still good because using her to make baby but if she's pregnant the only real purpose to fk in the pussy is if you fucking like it better. this is law.

Niggers started the BRAAAAAP meme and spam it on facebook and WSHH. Its fucking time white people quit being wiggers and behave like their own race. Its not cute to pretend you are black, its fucking embarrassing.

LEAF SUPPORT THE BBC MEME AKA MUH DIVERSITY.

Stale Pasta bro. Same bait. Same photoshopped image. Up your game CIA.

nigger
nigger

fascinating how its only amerilards that post nigger memes

that´s alenka bikar, she´s a politician now