Fuck your politics: South Carolina, USA--you will never take mah guns you pieces of fuck shits...

Fuck your politics: South Carolina, USA--you will never take mah guns you pieces of fuck shits. Yeah I'm white and fuck you what of it.

that's a nice gun

Gun control is the one issue that I think I could actually strangle someone for, that and freedom of speech.

But I still think open carry is for cocksucking homos

Also
>bersa
You are the cancer

Not really

It's an m-3 squirrel gun. all the kids have them

Best carolina ! Go gamecocks !

lol I love my bersa, but I gave it to my girlfriend recently after I bought a chiap rhino

Wow, I just read through all this stuff, and I have to say it's disappointing. I'm going to sleep. There's nothing substantial to read here. Go to sleep guys, it's nothing. I don't think we should be reading this, maybe we should sleep. We all must be so tired. It's time to rest. Aren't we here for keks and laughs not this serious mumbo jumbo, time to sleep guys. It's nothing. Please, let's rest. We are all so tired. Drink some liquor and take some sleeping medicine, we are so tired. It's time to sleep.

GO COCKS

That looks like shit!

I do not understand how there can be any requirements in terms of licensing, or restrictions in public places.

Those things, to my mind, are not in concordance with "shall not be infringed".

muh ptr

>Doxxing your firepower

Idiot.

>not buying American
>all true Patriots are armed with ARs for the coming civil war
South Carolina always disappoints

haha OP is a clemson fan sorry guys! but thanks for posting and if you are cocks fans than by all means I respect that and please suffocate yourselves slowly with nitrogen gas masks..the kit probably costs at most 130 bucks..kys..rest peacefully..and if you can't do it you cowards..I can't wait until you die a little more next year when you lose again.

Why is that man not barefoot & black running through a field?

Must feel nice to be winning games for the first time in history.

Ah well, we'll just keep burning an effigy of your gay tiger like we've done for the last 100 years

South Carolina worst Carolina
Go suck off a sheboon during black bike week you autistic hick.
t. North Carolina and Virginia

Who Clemson here?

what?
Is there new gun control bs happening in SC?

ayy

clean up your toys or your mother will be mad. you look like an irresponsible faggot

this. only fools mark themselves as a primary target.

I don't mind OC folks
I think our society would be much better off if we had more armed folks and everyone OC'ed
Kinda like what people think the wild West was

hey my ex goes there, if u see her make sure to call her a sloot

Uh, thats not a shotgun

thats not a knoife

Clean your floor you slob

I bet you weigh a lot

>knife jabbed into wood floor for effect
put your step daddy's guns away you fat neet shit

>muh guns
why is the USA so pathetic bros?

oh you loose them dont worry. They be taken by force. 10 to 1 and your gone sunshine.

You get fucking siegeĀ“d and starved to death.

Have you considered not taking everything with your ass bent over
>m-muh police
Donut-munchers are nothing to be afraid of
>m-muh national gaurd
Welfare-queens lite are even more of a joke

for you

this actually made me start gagging, nicely done

Shut the fuck up about your guns! They don't make you cool, and they definitely are not powerful when you act like a fucking animal with them that provokes people to be scared. Keep is a secret!!! Fuck!!

it would be extremely painful?