If Obama was (allegedly) such a good president and created so many jobs and so on and so forth...

If Obama was (allegedly) such a good president and created so many jobs and so on and so forth, why didn't everyone just vote for Hillary who was in essence a 3rd term of Obama? What is the response to this? Were all the jobs he supposedly created all concentrated in the wrong states or something?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0Qn0DoUQdcc&nohtml5=False
youtube.com/watch?v=Np40ayMJI1Y
youtube.com/watch?
gallup.com/poll/201617/gallup-daily-trump-job-approval.aspx
portalseven.com/employment/unemployment_rate_u6.jsp
youtube.com/watch?v=gNiOXsznLAY&feature=youtu.be&t=20
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Democrats create jobs for ultra high IQ people.

Trump voters are not ultra high IQ.

A lot of the jobs he created were shitty jobs.
He also played around with the way the statistics are taken to make himself look better.

Hillary is a woman and therefore unfit. That's actually the reason.

he didn't create shit faggot

Obama had 60% approval and Hillary won by 3 million votes.

I'm not sure what u retards are on about.

>inb4 a right wing retard brings up the Electoral College like a parrot.

That's not what the point it about.

>If we just don't include those out of the labor force for so long as unemployed
>Unemployment will go down!

Actual unemployment is much higher and underemployment is an issue as well.

Most of the jobs he "created" were actually part time jobs that resulted from the collapse of full time jobs. Moreover most of the job "creation" (really just companies responding to stupid policies) occured on the coasts. the heartland of the country, and in particular the Rust Belt and the South, were massacred by coal and gas regulations that destroyed many local economies and had a paralyzing effect on job creation there.

There is also the matter of immigrant labor to consider. Job creation did not keep up with immigration, huge numbers of mexicans came in to become involved in agriculture and other manual labor, but American citizens--i.e. the people who vote--got shafted in huge numbers.

This isn't really Obama's fault as the president actually has very little power over the economy, but the narrative of stupid regulations hosing coal miners in Pennsylvania is obviously true, as those coal miners came out and nuked his surrogate candidate. The Blue Wall is irreparably shattered, whoever adopts a populist line towards them in the future (hint: Not Democrats) will have the country in the bag for as long as they can keep a hold on them.

>creates jobs for high IQ people
>but regulates entire industry and companies employing college educated workers out of business
I'm going to guess autism

>He also played around with the way the statistics are taken to make himself look better.

No he didn't. Right wing retards literally just made this shit up.

Trump laughs at how gullible you right wing retards are.

But she didn't. Since we have it on camera that high level Democrat operatives openly boast about rigging the elections, we have no reason to trust the popular vote whatsoever.

We know that they cheated, and that by itself invalidates any claims of the popular vote.

Comey

funneling money to your extremely wealthy and corrupt friends does not count as creating "high iq jobs". He let a lot of those go to Indians on H1Bs.

The jobs he did "create" were mostly part time jobs. Forcing a lot of lower income people to actually end up working two part time jobs that have no benefits or job security.

Because dastardly Russians

Pls post pic of your Obama folder properties, Obama leaf

Lol why do you right wing retards post charts of Bush crashing the economy in 2008 that end in 2012?

Seriously those are the most retarded charts I've ever seen. Why not show 2009 to 2017 which would actually show Obama's record.

Wtf kind of timeline is 2000 to 2012 for Obama?

Or that first one.. 1940 to 2012?

Fucking right wing retards.

Your mindset is literal proof that burying your head in the sand and repeating manipulated statistics doesn't work. The people don't care how many charts you can spam, they care about whether or not they're employed.

Actually the only illegal voters went for Trump

Spending 1 trillion dollars on bridges and shit isn't creating jobs either.

why?

Nope. We have them on camera talking about bussing people around. The fact that Obama's government didn't enforce the law well enough is only proof of his corruption.

So, as I said. If there is evidence of corruption (and there is) the popular vote isn't an argument.

I want to see how many gigs of pictures you have

Lol Trump embraced Obama's 4.7% unemployment rate.

He duped you gullible right wing retards.

Watch the videos for yourself.

Trump voters literally getting locked up for illegal voting.

it's a lot.

I run off a NASA supercomputer

Hillary 'got' 3 million more votes, she evidently didn't win unless you're in a different timeline

I want to know why. I have a hard time believing 62 million Americans just 'couldn't see' how good of a President Obama apparently was

That just means he's good at waging propaganda war. They also called it the "Obama Economy" whenever it was convenient for them, and claimed credit for it whenever they didn't.

Not an argument. The fact that senior Democrat operatives were caught on camera boasting about rigging the elections and didn't go to jail works against you--it is proof of the DNC's corruption, which further invalidates claims of the popular vote's legitimacy.

> I have a hard time believing 62 million Americans just 'couldn't see' how good of a President Obama apparently was

Nobody claimed Obama had 100% job approval.

Americans clearly were happy with the job he was doing on the economy. I mean do you really want me to post all the metrics that Trump is now taking credit for?

he is right if you include niggers and kids as well as exclude state agitators

Pretty sure thats the "only rural and suburban retards voted Trump" leaf

KYS Obamaleaf

INB4 lock

Ignore the Leaf. Bait threat.

>Americans clearly were happy with the job he was doing on the economy. I mean do you really want me to post all the metrics that Trump is now taking credit for?
If they were so happy why didn't they vote for a third term of it? You're not making it any more clear

>the bridges build themselves

Trump knows his followers are right wing retards who will believe whatever he tells because they're cucks.

So he told u retards the unemployment rate is 42% and u believed him because you're a cucked retard who doesn't know any better.

Now all the sudden he embraced Obama's 4.7%, and btfo your entire 8 year long retarded belief system.

Trump is a con man who uses you retards like fools. You'll never see it of course because you're cucks.

They literally laugh at you retards.

youtube.com/watch?
v=0Qn0DoUQdcc&nohtml5=False

55% approval rating is hardly good in a two party system, it should be at least 65%

>CNN
Please don’t use fake news in the future, thank you cuck.

Obama was such a shit president people voted for the alleged second coming of Hitler over his third term.

Obama had exactly this dip in numbers after his election as well

Hillary got 3 million more votes. I'm not sure how many times I gotta tell u that for u to grasp it.

So the American people did vote for an Obama 3rd term. Right?

>inb4 right wing retard pizzaspiracies with 0 evidence

What was the last American election decided by popular vote? Obama knew there about the electoral college right?

If you remove the 30 millions illegals and the 10 millions dead people that voted for her, she’s at -37 millions.

LOL. Obama finished at 59 which is one of the best in the post war era. Obama is one of the most popular presidents ever.

Trump is at 42 right now.

gallup.com/poll/201617/gallup-daily-trump-job-approval.aspx

Fuck you're a retard.

Wrong

>CNN

Honestly, a mexican likely voted for her already, then she was charged for voting. Most states don't care. When I voted, several out of the ~40 people found out someone had already cast a ballot in their name. It's funny how publicized this was, literally zero self awareness in the left, just as you'd expect

when u actually have an argument francois, let me know

Si non, ferme ta guelle.

>Hillary got 3 million more votes
And subsequently lost majority in states because as a politician she has no idea how her own countries political system works

So Igueass everyone loved Reagan then to by you standards, also you need to divide the terms up to show a more accurate representation, my guess is he did poorly on his second term and was only propped up by his first terms approval.

What did Obama do wrong in terms of race relations leaf? Was this increase in racial tension the 'change' he was promising all along?

the stock market has nothing to do with obama, You have janet yellen to thank for that, and not much longer they way she's acting. You would know that if you weren't a retard obamaleaf

HOLY SHIT YOU FUCKING MORON. We're not talking about the electoral college.

You retards are fucking brain dead.

I even called it.

>inb4 a right wing retard brings up the Electoral College like a parrot.

We're talking about 3 million more Americans voted for an Obama 3rd term you moron.

You fucking handicaps can't even argue properly.

If you are unemployed for too long you aren't considered unemployed.
If you lost your full time job and took 2 or even 3 part time jobs just to replace it, that was reported as a 200 or 300% increase in jobs.

LOL right wing retards just make shit up

>99% chance of winning!

Right wing retards got triggered by a black president.

There are enough Whites in the U.S. that think that by liking a nigger, the other niggers will like them. That's all Obongo had going for him.

What's the point in talking about popular vote? No American election has ever been determined by it as far as I know

Did Obama not know he needed to show more than just a handful of states some loving?

because she acts like a malfunctioning robot

>You can't argue on my terms so its not an argument!
If this was the Canadian or Australian election I'd be with you on this but not so in this case

>Obama created so many jobs

He didn't... he just redefined "Unemployment" like clinton did to make it SEEM that he did something positive.

All those blacks that think race relations got worse are right wing retards?

It's hilarious u retards are still sticking to these debunked arguments when your cheeto-tard emperor already admitted it was all bullshit.

not that shes a woman, just way to corrupt.

Also how did Obama lose a record 1000+ seats if his presidency was so effective?

Something's not adding up here

He didn't actually add more jobs, the real unemployment is over 25% and went up every year he was in office, they just redefine the statistics by saying 20% of the population that's unemployed is 'out of the labor force' so they don't count towards the redefined statistic, and makes it look like Obama did a good job since he can just say unemployment is only 5%.

Obviously they think race relations are worse. Look how triggered right wing retards got by a black president. You think blacks didn't notice?

it's just usa working as intended...
clinton : trade deals to bolster economy; gave everything to china/ mexico
bush: will end war on terrorism; created the middle east lulz
obama: for racial unity; fascism became mainstream
trump: will recover american manufacturing; ???

that's not debunked at all. BLS changed the metric by which they calculate unemployment. The real unemployment, where people aren't removed from the unemployment number after 6 months of being jobless is the U6 data series, which shows 9.2% as of last month.

portalseven.com/employment/unemployment_rate_u6.jsp

HONESTLY RIGHT WING RETARDS ANSWER THIS.

HOW FUCKING GULLIBLE DO YOU HAVE TO BE FALL FOR TRUMP'S BULLSHIT?

Just watch Trump completely flip flop on his own bullshit.

You retards are a cucked joke.

These threads are a waste of time now.
It's just a brainless Canadian with his photoshopped graphs, and a few of the dumbest products of the education system collapse worldwide.
This chart puts paid lol to every argument leftists made, and it uses verifiable leftist sources.
I will now close this page. I advise any other non-masochists do to the same.

So why exactly do blacks get triggered so easily by right wing retards then?

Real unemployment rate is 4.7%. Even Trump says so.

youtube.com/watch?
v=gNiOXsznLAY&feature=youtu.be&t=20

I guess u retards didn't get the memo that your tard-emperor just made shit up?

>The U6 unemployment rate counts not only people without work seeking full-time employment (the more familiar U-3 rate), but also counts "marginally attached workers and those working part-time for economic reasons." Note that some of these part-time workers counted as employed by U-3 could be working as little as an hour a week. And the "marginally attached workers" include those who have gotten discouraged and stopped looking, but still want to work. The age considered for this calculation is 16 years and over

this is the part where libs tell each other there talking points and call everybody racist.

Obama: "Those jobs aren't coming back" (6/1/16)

Trump: "We're bringing those jobs back" (2/23/17)

he wasnt a great president he was an ok president... he did wonders for the economy but he was weak on foreign policy and too hawkish

Hillary lost because she was corrupt, not charismatic at all, hated by both the and progressives. she was essentially a republican, she cheated against the candidate her base actually wanted and there was an amazing campaign against her for years by the republican party. it all added up.

she still won the popular vote by 3 million.

* the right and progressives

I have screenies too newfreind

How many times do I have to btfo this chart?

Some right wing retard just splerged completely made up numbers.

The unemployment one is my favorite.

Bush average unemployment rate: 14%

vs

Obama March 2015 unemployment rate: 23%

First of all both those numbers are completely made up.

Secondly why are you comparing 2 different made up numbers? Bush average vs. Obama 1 month?

It's the most retarded thing I've ever seen.

Trump laughs at how gullible you right wing retards are. He embraced Obama's 4.7%. You retards need to update your autistic talking points.

and that's the different right there

They don't. They just remark that race relations are worse because right wing retards got triggered a black president being better and doing more for whites than any Republican president.

I think he lost a lot of support at I can kill anybody I want at will. thats where he lost me.

Obama was popular, but that doesn't mean the current Democratic party was.

In reality, Clinton had too much baggage and establishment ties to match Trump. I suspect if the Democrats went with a male candidate (not necessarily Bernie Sanders), they would have won.

This kind of elitism is why liberals are losing their grip all across the world

LOL AHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA

you think U6 is a conspiracy? The scary ebil govt publishes it every month

ALL MEASURES FROM U3 TO U6 PLUMMETED UNDER OBAMA.

What now bitch?

I post this all the time.

You just got btfo

Solving unemployment with underemployment is a good model...

Not to mention that even at 160 million workers that is only a labor participation rate of just over 50%

That is fucking atrocious.

They mock their suppporters and laugh at how easily they trick right wing retards.

I can't believe these morons are using Trump's bullshit talking points that he just made up to trick these morons.

He embraced Obama's 4.7% instantly.

The left wing retards are objectively worse at maintaining race relations. Sure there are some white wing extremists who openly denounce minorities in a public forum but they are reprimanded by the public at large. Liberals have somehow normalized and spread the idea that it is okay to be racist towards whites. Now mainstream media has come out in force to vilify white people and that is seen as okay to liberals. You complain about right wing racists while your side harbors many many more racists than the right does.

>why didn't everyone just vote for Hillary who was in essence a 3rd term of Obama?

Because the tard right has been brainwashing its working class racist wing for the last 20 years with fake news like fox news and breitbart and passing gerrymandering laws and "voter reform."

Oh and the Koch bros with their thick ropes of daddy's paper cup money via Citizens United.

Underemployment fell by nearly half under Obama. Try again retard.

nailed it.
He split full time jobs into part time jobs so companies didn't have to pay benefits. He also pushed an army of slave labouring temp workers.

PERMANENTLY TEMPORARY.mp4

It's on YouTube.

You cannot deny that Obama being the greatest president ever triggered the shit out of right wing retards

urban centralization
obama's policies are amazing for mega-cities
elsewhere, uhh...

Wtf are you on about, it is expected for a recession to bounce back this is just a return to mean and should have actually happened a lot sooner.