SCIENTISTS: "ayys Ships" Behind Repeat Radio Bursts

Two Harvard scientists are now speculating that fast radio bursts (FRBs) that have traveled from the far reaches of the universe to Earth could be aliens. Furthermore, they believe they may have been leaked from an alien spacecraft that would be roughly the size of a planet.

>newscientist.com/article/2124209-could-fast-radio-bursts-really-be-powering-alien-space-ships/

Other urls found in this thread:

soundcloud.com/groundzeromedia/bursts-from-the-cube-march-10-2017
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Nice, how much government money they want to hunt UFOs?

I like running through white people neighbourhoods with my shirt off.

It's such bullshit.

There were, like, hundreds reports of "it's the aliens"! And in all those cases it were not the aliens.

One would think that after the discovery of pulsars people would stop with alien tagging.

You madman

don't chase phantoms, goys

SLIDE THREAD
IGNORE. DO NOT REPLY.

Haha, I'm going to steal all your stuff.

Always with the speculating.

When it's ayylmaos we will know it.

The ayyys are on their way, anons.

ahsk?

Don't tell me what threads I can and can't post in.

"Wow!" signal is still unexplained desu

There's too much space for there not to be ayyys somewhere. Whether they're close enough to ever meet is the open question

>Manasvi Lingam and Avi Loeb at Harvard

stopped reading right there

How can you possibly deduce whether a radio signal has come from a planet or a ship, let alone be able to deduce its from a planet sized ship? Literally clickbait

/x/

>wow signal
>literally just hydrogen frequency RF with no data

The big ear listened to a lot of shit. It just so happened to pick up the remnants of a dying star. Were it aliens it would have both contained easily identifiable information and have happened again

>in space you must hide in giant planet-ships and isolate your civilization
>this civilization had a malfunction and emited a radio pulse from its engines
>it was surely detected
>that entire species is probably extinct now as other species sent relativistic weapons to destroy them
>we detect the signal centuries later

This aliens bullshit is like a Sup Forumsack screaming ITS HAPPENING

>could be

(((Ayy Lmao)))

Aliens don't exist, they're demons.
Don't fall for the NASA Jew.

have you read the dark forest?

>are now speculating
in other words it's fucking nothing
math is an incredible thing

>ayys

No such thing. They're demons meant to dazzle you with tech, but corrupt your morality in the process.

This isn't to say technology is a bad thing, merely that fascination with it and ignoring our more noble purposes will lead to our doom.

This life, everything is a test from God. It's more complicated than the monotheistic Christian telling, but they more or less get most things right.

Whatever happens in the coming years, never lose your morality, no matter the dazzle.

wow who took this photo?

S I C K C U N T
I
C
K
C
U
N
T

>no such thing
The meaning of the word doesn't exclude the possibility of them being demons.

They were talking about this on Ground Zero earlier. Clyde Lewis is the shit, and was the only person in the media to keep up with Pizzagate the whole time and satanic sex rings. Might help that he's an old protege of Art Bell.

Anyway, the subject was on FRB's being intercepted by peoples phones, leading to REALLY strange calls. Sounds like Aphex Twin dropped acid type shit.

Here's the show from tonight: soundcloud.com/groundzeromedia/bursts-from-the-cube-march-10-2017

Pretty interesting stuff, Desu.

>Clyde Lewis

underrated. Lewis and Lionel are americas two most underrated radiomen.

They didnt capture the signal, they only logged signal strength

>they may have been leaked
Assange was not assassinated, he was taken by ayylmaos and is now sending truthbombs to Earth from behind enemy lines!