discord.gg/XkSVnme

Previous Bread

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/FetH2tB
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Bump for Korean war show.

first for kek

Its like mash but more funny when you're high

NK seems comfy and based if they weren't gommies desu.

Ding fucking ding ding.

first for Air Nork

If anyone speaks korean here, I am curious what this says.

Who are these people and what do they want?
>inb4 rice

Also this

Did the news segment already air?

rice and not having a gun to their back

If they hadn't gone so crazy with the Kim worship, the Juche philosophy, and the whole pure race that everyone should worship idea, they would actually be a pretty benign commie country.

>NK seems comfy and based if they weren't gommies desu.

>Syria seems comfy and based if they weren't muslims desu

is this the korean war version of brokeback mountain?

yeah dope. This works like acey right?

Not yet.

>discord
CIA niggers, pls go

A lot of that is because post-WWII they were actually accepting of people who had collaborated with Japan whereas in West Germany they executed collaborators.

Can anyone figure out what the story of this movie is? As close as I can figure, two homosexual Japs on the run from the based Koreans.

M8 they've got all our dox anyway. Go troll them in discord, post results, maximum keks result.

Also NK always bestK. Seriously tempted to blag going there and promising to try to secure trade/improve economy. Would be crazy but I think it might even work out. I would be b& from most travel though, Kek.

>DISCORD
Fug off xdddd
Use KGB-approved Telegram, bitch

Homosexuality is not in the collective interest son. Gays do not benefit society. The produce only FAGGOTORY and AIDS.

RIP to the dead burgers they just shot. ;-;

Are those supposed to be American soldiers...?

rip dogs ;_;7

Considering this is their conception of a shootout, no wonder these faggots slaughtered by us.

they really killed the fucking dog
heartless gooks need to be fucking nuked

THE GOOKS KILLED THE PUPPER REEEE

Use ultra-safe NK approved carrier pigeon. Also is only available reliable communication means!

Used my phone, Something about Defining early additional sanctions for Sang-do

Those ricochet sounds hahahahaha

They're all just running around the jungle fighting with handguns only

Thanks senpai

The gooks literally wasted a German Shepard, lel. Best Korea doesn't fuck around.

>killed that doggo

I am no longer ok with this.

not korean but from jewgle translate
>악의 축 핵 선제공격대상
>Evil Axis Nuclear Preemptive Attack Target

I think part of it had to do with Kim Il Sung getting high on all the worship he was getting. That's when they started doing stupid shit that eventually led to them being starved under his son, and their economy going to shit.

I gotta say that they did a damn good job of recreating the NKVD and spying on the population. What they copied from the Soviets got copied really well.

They like executing them. Maybe this movie leads to glorious execution?

>Argentinian
>Nigger
Apes care about dogs? This is a cross-species emotion, how interesting. Perhaps apes will train dogs next, and we'll see bass of wild apes with companion dogs!

hope somebody recorded that incredible battle

2 north korean soldiers, Missing in action, go from behind the enemy lines to back home while being chased by patrols, The Brown shirt guy has his fiancee waiting for him back home, and for the only souvenir he has from her, is a pair of shoes.

neat, thanks

Thank you Leaf. Who's trying to kill them? Chinese?

dogs

Based leaf. Know a name of the film by chance?

Do you speak Korean? What's the show called?

Best Korea MASH isn't that funny.

Fuck I went to pee and I missed everything

They got attacked by some burgers or something and they wasted a german shephered with some revolvers

Join our discord!
We need a translator!
discord.gg/FetH2tB
discord.gg/FetH2tB
discord.gg/FetH2tB

How best Korea killed Rex the imperialist canine

A South Korean led them into an American ambush.

It is what Bush said to NK, Bush is called NK the "Axis if Evil"

Korean-American here

Glorious escape from the gaping anus

Cool thanks.

Really?

>wasted a german shepherd

I am no longer /comfy/

This what Obama said to NK before, something along the lines of the US forcefully taking control and rule of NK.

>escaping from enemy soldiers a night
>better take a bright fucking torch

>Scenes women will never understan

It was going to die some day. Might as well die for our entertainment

F

Does this guy have a fucking Luger?

That dog killing was actually graphic as fuck. Lel, it was shocking.

F

I was looking on my other monitor and only caught a glimpse at the end. Did the gooks really off a fucking shepherd in real life?

It is a little known fact that Kim Il Sung actually invented the Luger

kill yourself

IF YOU'RE HAVING PROBLEMS GETTING THE STREAM TO WORK, ERASE THE SPACE AT THE BEGINNING OF THE URL

>IF YOU'RE HAVING PROBLEMS GETTING THE STREAM TO WORK, ERASE THE SPACE AT THE BEGINNING OF THE URL

IF YOU'RE HAVING PROBLEMS GETTING THE STREAM TO WORK, ERASE THE SPACE AT THE BEGINNING OF THE URL

>IF YOU'RE HAVING PROBLEMS GETTING THE STREAM TO WORK, ERASE THE SPACE AT THE BEGINNING OF THE URL

Wait. They actually killed a dog?

asians aren't known for animal rights

Given how well made the rest of this movie is, I have to assume them shooting that dog was for real. They waxed that pupper.

SPOILERS:
THEY DIE

T-they did it, lads

i don't think north korea has the agency that makes sure no animals were harmed in filming.

bros fo lyfe

>you will never have homies who hang this tight

Not fucking cool, zips.

anyone record it? That dog was actually shot for the movie, fuck North Korea

What I wouldn't give for a heaping bowl of Be Bim Bop and a bottle of SoJu.

we need to meme some hippies into going over there for a protest, lel

Someone should be able to screen cap that shot. All of a sudden in a shitty shootout in this old movie, you see a dog literally get shot and then go through death throws. Literal WTF

Checked.

they really playing the national anthem over the guy dying?

>ywn be part of a trapped north korean squad
why even live

Seriously, anyone have a webm?

hippies only care about fake humanitarian causes so this would never happen

FIN

The lack of commercials is nice.

BURGERS WHY DID YOU SHOOT HIS BRO??? WTF

10/10
RIP Pupper

HAPPY END!

tfw Norks have better teeth than your countrymen

holy shit. step workout with Jane Fonda